Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By CLOUZEAU
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WHAT A SCREEN SHOT! :?

Looks exactly like the previous site with some section missing and remaining sections renamed (Nude and sexy girls indoors, wow). :shock:

Where is the "OUT OF THIS WORLD" site?
Must be somewhere out of this world, for the Martians to see, I suppose. :idea:

And Ghost/Katherine/whoever you are, do delete my post again, no problemo, you have read it that is enough for me, you know what me and my mates think

By bear92
I notice that all four pictures are of Carla. is this Katherine maybe? Here's hoping. :D

I doubt it but still interesting that all the pics are of the same model.
By FAQ
bear92 wrote:I notice that all four pictures are of Carla. is this Katherine maybe? Here's hoping. :D

I doubt it but still interesting that all the pics are of the same model.
Carla? Don't think so.
The lower right is definitely a Lexo pic.

I think you are trying to read the low res text above each image. It is not "Carla", but rather "Girls"
By CLOUZEAU
SuzieHaystack wrote:Why put a news story on a the new page from June 4th from 5 days before this site went down?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 0-000.html
Hi
Let me republish a post I wrote in 2 different topics that have been deleted since this morning ;)
MadisonWI wrote:You're not understanding what happened. It isn't two equal sides. One person gained control of the domain name by changing the password. Those that owned everything else (RC, Funbags, etc) then formed VC. All that THIS site owns is the domain name, nothing else about it is VW.

A couple VW employees are here, the vast majority of everyone else even remotely associated with the old VW is now at VC.

VW isn't "repairing" the site, there's nothing for them to repair, they don't own anything but the domain name. They are therefore making a site from scratch, hoping to capitalize on the old name.

But every time someone posts evidence of this (public statements of those involved, links to the info of who owns what company and where they're registered), the post gets deleted.

This site is VW in name only. As far as I can tell only one former VW employee is even here, ALL the others (and are at VC). All the stuff about people defecting to VC and saboutaging the old site was made up to con people into staying with the VW name. That's why they couldn't just put up a temp site linking to old content while they worked on the new site... they don't have any of the old content, they only have the domain name.
That's the most clever/clear post I've read here since collapse day!
Thanks MadisonWI, maybe that will help other people to have a better image of the situation :!:
By Ghost
rezzi baby dont you really wish we looked the way you wish for us to look on the screen shot image that you cartooned...???
unfortunatly for you ... we got a big surprise for you especially coming soon while we deactivate your implanted triggers .....
so the famous team in ...?!!! is not so useless after all ...
tx for making us so famous as we all got a hefty increase in pay because of your naivety ....!
still got a soft place for you in my heart ...
pass this message around..
By Ghost
Madison why dont you call the GHOST n let him help you get your story correct ....
anyways its no ones business what we own or not ...
our value is in the contributors and members hands ....
we shall let them do the talking for us
and soon we will meet in the ring
By Yuxxx
I don't see any shot. Just says "cannot view image because it contains errors". Well, duhhhhh. Everything here is errors! I am thinking Igor blew this thing into so many bits and left behind so many "IEDs" it's never gonna make it back.
By Ghost
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: must be so desperate ... find something to do some of you ...
u got a site to ressitate...
go to work ...
we're coming soon
By rezzi
Ghost wrote:rezzi baby dont you really wish we looked the way you wish for us to look on the screen shot image that you cartooned...???
unfortunatly for you ... we got a big surprise for you especially coming soon while we deactivate your implanted triggers .....
so the famous team in ...?!!! is not so useless after all ...
tx for making us so famous as we all got a hefty increase in pay because of your naivety ....!
still got a soft place for you in my heart ...
pass this message around..
Let me re-post the same image i posted when I started this thread before you tried to make it look like I messed with it. Sad that you can't defend yourself. Does it look like I messed anything up??? Explain the blur and the old story Ghost if you're not full of shit!!!
Attachments
voyeurweb.jpg
voyeurweb.jpg (110.66 KiB) Viewed 15069 times
By rezzi
CLOUZEAU wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WHAT A SCREEN SHOT! :?

Looks exactly like the previous site with some section missing and remaining sections renamed (Nude and sexy girls indoors, wow). :shock:

Where is the "OUT OF THIS WORLD" site?
Must be somewhere out of this world, for the Martians to see, I suppose. :idea:

And Ghost/Katherine/whoever you are, do delete my post again, no problemo, you have read it that is enough for me, you know what me and my mates think

Someone else that saw the real pic before you decided to hijack it!
By rezzi
Rigan wrote:Startlingly similar to the old site and where is this sensational new style Katherine promised us?

Funny how the picture that you posted in your "official annoucement" can no longer be accessed!! What a joke!!!
By themission1428
Ghost wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: must be so desperate ... find something to do some of you ...
go to work ...
we're coming soon

Looks like ghost is feeling the heat now.....lol....where was that heroic or take responsiblity guy when he first took over Katherine's work ? Remember the responses he wrote ? Compare it to now....

Hey Ghost....you said in one of your post that we can say Fuck You to you the whole day and you dont care....so FUCK YOU....bwahahaha ! lol.....Whats the matter you couldnt take the heat now ? you have not fucking site and voyeurweb is not coming back anymore. Legal battles take years to finish...

Guys, go over the previous responses of this fucking Ghost and count the times he said we will be back soon, stronger as ever, I give you my word, blah,blah,blah.....dont you think a sincere and professional adult would not make promises he couldnt keep ? To make it even worse, ghost is making promises that has never been keep...its like him having to shit in his pants the whole....A true professional talks less and shows it in results....

Most of us here have never believe you and Katherine, never do up to now and never will....we could just sense the bullshit miles away from voyeuweb.

So Ghost and Katherine....FUCK YOU !
By themission1428
SuzieHaystack wrote:Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:16 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: must be so desperate ... find something to do some of you ...
go to work ...
we're coming soon

Does this make any sense to anybody?

This is the real ghost when he could not take the heat anymore....specially when the truth starts to go public....ghost just go meltdown.

I think it is true that Ghost and his small band of gypsies only own the VW domain name but not the content. And that they are building from stratch trying to capitalize on the VW domain name. Why do you think they couldnt come out with the site soon ? thats because they are building from stratch....they just keep making promises of launching the site next week, few days, etc but they know it will take a long time.

Madison....you hit the bulleyes here.
By themission1428
Ghost wrote:Madison why dont you call the GHOST n let him help you get your story correct ....
anyways its no ones business what we own or not ...
our value is in the contributors and members hands ....
we shall let them do the talking for us
and soon we will meet in the ring

Madison...congratulations....you hit the bull eyes here.

Just read the response of Ghost to Madison's expose....He didnt even categorically denied Madison's view. Look at how ghost trying to spin he answers when he says,"its no ones business what we own or not...." Bingo !!!!! cheeching !!!!!

VW is only domain name but no content....Ghost and his small group of gypsies are trying to capitalize on the name of VW by building the site from stratch. They actually dont own the content except only the domain name just as what Madison wrote earlier.

Ghost is so pathetic by lying to us....bwahahaha !!!!
By Ghost
the mission1428 said ... Hey Ghost....you said in one of your post that we can say Fuck You to you the whole day and you dont care....

i remember saying am hoping you are a woman ..!
if you are you can fuck me all you like..!
By Lisz
I think this is pretty close to what the blurred out section was saying. Looks like it was typed for the June 1 release date. i really dont see a reason for blurring it out.
July 1, 2012. We have brought you Private Shots, Nude in Public, What I Saw, and F????? S???? Enjoy, and send us your contributions.

Being ????????? Redclouds, Funbags, and Homeclips are being worked on day and night to (get) brought bact to our community.

Being Worked on We are working on bringing back the (instant) tit flash, Playground, Nude and Sexy Girls on Video, and The Theme (Contast) ??????. Stay Tuned.

Coming Soon Instant Ass Flash, and (Soon)
By Sgmrs
Funny how this "update" has a pic and the news story on it is a robber who got stuck in a vent... which happened june 3!!! Before the shut down!! I SMELL BS!
By themission1428
Ghost wrote:the mission1428 said ... Hey Ghost....you said in one of your post that we can say Fuck You to you the whole day and you dont care....

i remember saying am hoping you are a woman ..!
if you are you can fuck me all you like..!
Pervert....go jerk off yourself little man.

So is it true that you only have the domain name of vw and not the contents as Madison said ? No wonder you couldnt come up with a fully operational website because you are building from stratch. You must think because you have the domain name you can build it and make money off from it.
By Funnybonesup
Aargh jeez....vw has been down so long, for the last month I had to go date a GIRL......that didn't go so well. I had to chat her up...make a date...cut my hair...SHOWER....go pick her up...meet her folk...keep rooting totally out of the conversation for ages....haul ass off to overpriced restaurants with tiny portions, roaming photographers, flowergirls and a skanky wandering violin gypsy....make endless conversation (dear god)....attend family gatherings, funerals and birthday parties ad finitum......now she wants to go steady and all I got so far was a sweaty little hand in mine at the pictures and a photo of her with her cat.
GET THE BLASTED SITE UP OR IN ANOTHER MONTH I'll BE MARRIED WITH A MORGAGE AND XMAS ACCOUNT.!!!
SBBarry wrote:The Roman Empire is dead. Japan has surrendered. Iraq has fallen. Custer is dead.
It's over VW!

Don't think so!
By themission1428
VWPublicRelations wrote:
SBBarry wrote:The Roman Empire is dead. Japan has surrendered. Iraq has fallen. Custer is dead.
It's over VW!

Don't think so!
Oh here you are again Katherine...welcome back !

After the lies you have posted here and insulting your customers with your corporate title as "Public Relations Officer" you finally posted back here....I noticed that recently...

But of course....you had to "disappear" first and Ghost took over and finally your back full throttle spewing sarcasm to your customers.

Don't you think a Public Relations Officer would give that kind of response like you just have posted ? An experience and professional PRO could have answered better to yours "Dont think so !"

And what a thick face you have coming back here without apologizing to the customers whom you told lies. Do you want us to post back the lies you posted here few weeks ago ? There is a credibility issue with you and you cannot blame some who would doubt voyeurweb. They paid, they were promised many things many times and you didn't deliver. Worst, you kept silent and did not even own up to it and apologize.

Don't you think you could have use your time wisely on other things to bring the site back asap rather than insulting paid members here ?

So if I were you I would shut the fuck up if I have nothing to show or smart to post.

PS....just for the record your Katherine or Kate's corner is pure bullshit. Its not going to happen. Hey bitch...when will the voyeurweb party going to happen ? NAHHHH....lying whore.
By FAQ
Roderyck777 wrote:It's going to be hard to prove all the lies because they have deleted almost all of their posts. I'm not sure if you can even find the post where she said "without a doubt on wednesday"
http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=786
Just never said which Wednesday that would be.
By Jackncarol
Jeez, y'all are still hanging around here? I see so much has changed since I checked in a week ago *Yawn* Well, see ya later gang, I'm off to play on our website :D
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives