Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rkmiami
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a member of VW for years but never joined the forum until now. Any South Florida people here? :D
By mandadees
Hey there,
We hang out in private shots COFF town hall, come say hi?
By Star
rkmiami wrote:Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a member of VW for years but never joined the forum until now. Any South Florida people here? :D

Nope I'm in the UK but welcome you're more than welcome here hun. :D

Like the wonderful mandadees and come and hang out in the COFF town hall. :D
By mandadees
Star wrote:
rkmiami wrote:Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a member of VW for years but never joined the forum until now. Any South Florida people here? :D

Nope I'm in the UK but welcome you're more than welcome here hun. :D

Like the wonderful mandadees and come and hang out in the COFF town hall. :D

Awe Thank you Star!!! I wish I had your beauty sweetie! Muah!! :oops:
By Star
Thnx mnda :) :) BUT looking at that avatar u more than have what it takes hun :) :) :D
By Thinker
Isn't she gorgeous? Have you seen her smile? Best woman on this site! Sorry Star, you can still be my BFF! You legend, you!
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:Isn't she gorgeous? Have you seen her smile? Best woman on this site! Sorry Star, you can still be my BFF! You legend, you!
Teaser! LOL!
By Star
Thats cool thinker I agree babe :) :) ;) astonishingly cute smile Manda hun. :) :) :) Soooooooo good we'd luv to see more of it. ;) :) :) :)
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
Thinker wrote:Isn't she gorgeous? Have you seen her smile? Best woman on this site! Sorry Star, you can still be my BFF! You legend, you!
Teaser! LOL!
I never tease! Distance is all that separates us. Isn't this the season to head south? ;)
By BreeOclaire
Not from the FL area...but hello & welcome ♥
By mandadees
NudeCouple wrote:We are originally from South Florida. Have you been to Haulover Beach yet?
Where is that? I keep hearing about it.
By Thinker
mandadees wrote:
NudeCouple wrote:We are originally from South Florida. Have you been to Haulover Beach yet?
Where is that? I keep hearing about it.
Technically it is the next island north of Miami Beach. But if you look at it on the map, they all look like a long and skinny island.
By mandadees
By Surfside, I know it. I haven't been that way in awhile, I need a vaca! LOL!
By NudeCouple
Haulover Beach is just north of Miami in Bal Harbour on Collins Ave. We have been wanting to get back ourselves for a while. If you haven't been there for a while, you owe it to yourself!
By mandadees
NudeCouple wrote:Haulover Beach is just north of Miami in Bal Harbour on Collins Ave. We have been wanting to get back ourselves for a while. If you haven't been there for a while, you owe it to yourself!
I know just where it is, thank you for the refresher. :)
By DangerousDi
Way up north so not from Miami either, but have been there for a few times. Hope you find someone, but lots of the people here are fun to talk to anyway.
Global Cooling

We have all put up with many things over the 79 ye[…]

Donald Trump is living rent-free in the 140th Floo[…]

Date Sexy.

The wife’s choice of attire for an axe throwing ev[…]

MUGA Hat

Clowntoker seems to be stoned earlier in the day t[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...