Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By badelf
Who is going to help us know that everything went down. A web site wife lovers is posting stolen pics from voyeurweb. When I registered with them to let them know I was blocked.
By DarknLadyJedi
Contact their administration directly. You must identify the pictures in question, declare that you are the rightful copyright holder, present that you want them removed, and list that any further use will be considered commercial in nature and give a fee for their use. Make sure you sign it and send yourself a copy. If they leave them up you can sue for the amount you informed them of plus lawyer fees and court costs. If you do not list a fee for use a court may only award you court costs and may not even cover your legal fees.

A copy of my letter to VC:

Please remove all images labeled: RobNTer, LadyJedi, DarkJedi, DarknLadyJedi, Darkside Images. These pictures and any other images copyrighted by myself are not authorized for use by ******** or any parent or subsidiary company of ********. Any use of these images shall be considered a commercial violation of copyright law under the Berne Convention, World Intellectual Property Organization, and Law 15 of 1994 (Panama). A charge of $500.00 US per day per image shall be considered the fee for use of all such images used from this date, 11 June 2012, forward.

Signed this day, 11 June 2012,

Information about that site:
TARROB WEB SERVICES
ATTN WIFELOVERS.COM
care of Network Solutions
PO Box 459
Drums, PA 18222
US

Administrative Contact :
Angle, Robert**
u86st3sc54x@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
ATTN WIFELOVERS.COM
care of Network Solutions
PO Box 459
Drums, PA 18222
US
Phone: 570-708-8780
By STCL
How do we find out if they have our pics on the other site??

I can not get logged into the hardcore section over on the VC site so have no idea if any of pics are out there or not.

UGH......frustrating!!
By majicman
STCL wrote:How do we find out if they have our pics on the other site??

I can not get logged into the hardcore section over on the VC site so have no idea if any of pics are out there or not.

UGH......frustrating!!
They have sets going back to April 1st all listed by what appears to be the same title they had on RC. There is no preview or overview. If you posted any sets during that time frame and remember the title I could take a look for you.
By badelf
a fellow rcer was looking and recognize our pics. someone by the name nick_danger was posting them
By STCL
Yes, I think I had a few...all my posts begin with STCL ...

Thank you so much for checking for me!
By majicman
STCL wrote:Yes, I think I had a few...all my posts begin with STCL ...

Thank you so much for checking for me!
Hey, looking at naked pics is a tough job but I'm committed to helping :mrgreen:

I did a search of the page for STCL and got no hits so unless they edited the name you aren't in their hardcore photos section.
By STCL
I know it was HARD work, but thank you so much!!!

Hopefully the site is back up soon and we will be able to upload our new contris!!

Thank you again!
By majicman
rugrollers wrote:Are you also on their video section, magicman?
I had a Homeclips membership for a while but didn't really go there much, I thought the clips were too short. So I can't access the videos there.
By chefjoe
I remember seeing them over at wifelovers awhile ago. I don't go over there much. Justjill52(petite50) posts there still. Mainly the reason I go there.
By rugrollers
majicman wrote:I had a Homeclips membership for a while but didn't really go there much, I thought the clips were too short. So I can't access the videos there.
Well, believe me, our clips were never short! In fact, if you like longform cinematic (amateur) erotica, I think I can safely say you missed something. Maybe next time.

If anybody else can check for us please let us know, we'll provide clip names and dates.
By rugrollers
Oh, and Jedis, I am totally impressed with your legal assertiveness. Have you actually followed this sort of thing through the legal process? We've always just relied on emailing site admin at the infringing site and then contacting legal@voyeurweb.

I'm suddenly realizing that we may all be on our own here in the aftermath (or hopefully hiatus) of VW, and that there might be a bit of a free-for-all in reposting VW material if there's no one to defend the copyrights.
By DarknLadyJedi
rugrollers wrote:Oh, and Jedis, I am totally impressed with your legal assertiveness. Have you actually followed this sort of thing through the legal process? We've always just relied on emailing site admin at the infringing site and then contacting legal@voyeurweb.

I'm suddenly realizing that we may all be on our own here in the aftermath (or hopefully hiatus) of VW, and that there might be a bit of a free-for-all in reposting VW material if there's no one to defend the copyrights.
Never had an issue with an adult site that went beyond the initial e-mail, but have had to take legal action against 2 regular sites for copyright infringement. It's a major pain in the ass, but once you inform them of the pre-set fee for usage that becomes the default fee when you go to court as long as you can prove it is within "established doctrine of usage for commercial use within industry specifications". In other words, don't try and claim a million dollars a day, go with what a professional would charge for their fee, just per day. It's kind of like what hotels do if you refuse to vacant, they don't charge you the agreed fee, they charge you the fee on the back of the door, which is normally 3-5x normal.

But I will admit I had to look up Panamanian law since that is where VC is based out of to make sure that it was actionable.
By MrSassy64
I had Sassy's pics removed right away. As a former pro photographer I take copyrights very seriously and enforce mine whenever needed. I all reality, they are operating in Panama and aren't bound by US copyright laws (Panams is no longer a US territory), so you may need to play nice until they remove your pics.
By Logger
This is heartbreaking, but hopeful - good to see people wrestling through this and trying to help each other.

Rugrollers, a big and belated thank you for your incredibly erotic films. I've only recently shown them to Lynx, and they're the first on the site that has even vaguely gotten her more interested in posting. Hopefully things will settle back out and I'll move from (highly appreciative) lurker to poster...but either way, know that you have grateful fans who are missing your work!

Trying to be patient,
Logger
By rugrollers
Logger wrote:Rugrollers, a big and belated thank you for your incredibly erotic films. I've only recently shown them to Lynx, and they're the first on the site that has even vaguely gotten her more interested in posting. Hopefully things will settle back out and I'll move from (highly appreciative) lurker to poster...but either way, know that you have grateful fans who are missing your work!
Thanks, Logger -- that's always nice to hear. We particularly like to inspire others. Say hi to Lynx for me. And if you'd by any chance be willing to go into the other site's video section for us and check whether our stuff has been stolen, I still haven't been able to determine that. Being a contributor, I don't want to agree to their terms and conditions, because there's no way to SEE them, and I'm afraid I'll be unknowingly signing away rights to our material. I think if you're just a viewer you should be safe.

Rug Roller
rugrollers@gmail.com
By TnShe
I have found pics of mine on vc. And was wondering what other sites my pics are now on and how to find them.
Global Cooling

We have all put up with many things over the 79 ye[…]

Donald Trump is living rent-free in the 140th Floo[…]

Date Sexy.

The wife’s choice of attire for an axe throwing ev[…]

MUGA Hat

Clowntoker seems to be stoned earlier in the day t[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...