Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
I saw Desiree's contri this morning Lick My Tits and noticed she had a couple of other contris as well. Just a Little Naughty 12-29-14 and Me! 1-10-15.

I'll say this right off- and with no disrespect to Desiree, she could use a little help with the photography end of it... but IMHO she is quite the cutie and has a very nice figure.

For the "Lick My Tits" contri she did say that not all the pics loaded... or maybe Admin thought they were too racy. Who knows?! And I see that in the "Me!" contri Fast did offer to take pics- sort of. :) What a gentleman he is! ;)

Desiree, I hope you see my message and stop by to chat further with us. Personally, I think you have a lot of potential here... and that is meant to be a compliment. :D :D
By Thinker
I agree that a little more focusing practice is in order. I offer to work with her to get them just right.

BTW: The story that goes with the middle photoshoot is fantastic. Want to fulfill her dreams.
By 327retro
She is a cutie John. I added my invite. Desiree does have what it takes and I think with the gorgeous ladies here she will be in very good company should she decide to stop by.
327retro wrote:She is a cutie John. I added my invite. Desiree does have what it takes and I think with the gorgeous ladies here she will be in very good company should she decide to stop by.
let's all hope she does!

I think it's great so many new people are participating! Fresh blood gets the blood pumping for sure!

Good one John! You to retro!
Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

MUGA Hat

Clown...you misspelled ...MUGA.! :O

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs