Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
I haven't seen that newspaper in a while. In fact, I don't think there has been much action at the Pub COFF in quite a while. Good to see it again, Thumps. :D
By mandadees
Thumper wrote:
Star wrote: Hi guys n thnx. :D I had gr8 1 so they tell me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Been there.
So have many of us here at COFF! (See newspaper article below!)
British-Eye-PP2.jpg
That is too too funny! I miss Berty, he is so funny! Thumper thanks for the laugh! How have you been, we need to catch up soon!
:D
By mandadees
Natasha wrote:Wishing you all lots of love, joy and happiness with some naughty fun thrown in. hehe!

Merry Christmas!
snowcabx307.jpg

Natasha, that is an amazing shot! You must have frozen doing it LOL!
By Jbe
Welcome Joinus. Stop by more often and "join us" in the conversation both here and the COFF Town Hall thread. :D

StarBaby, glad you survived the new years parties- even if you don't remember them. :lol: :lol:
By Star
JoinUs wrote:A little late for Christmas but still in time for happy new year guys and gals :)

That's very sexy pic. :) ;)

Of course you are hun....happy new year to you I hope it's a great one for you.:) :)

Jbe wrote:Welcome Joinus. Stop by more often and "join us" in the conversation both here and the COFF Town Hall thread. :D

StarBaby, glad you survived the new years parties- even if you don't remember them. :lol: :lol:
Cheers hun :) I may have recovered enough now to even drink again !!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
By DangerousDi
I missed this hope everyone's Christmas was great, we went on a Cruise. Then hope everyone's New Year is the best ever. I always anticipate greatness.
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
Natasha wrote:Wishing you all lots of love, joy and happiness with some naughty fun thrown in. hehe!

Merry Christmas!
snowcabx307.jpg

ALL of your propics are stunning!!

Definately!!!

If I had to pick a best one, I would blow a gasket! He he...
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:

Merry Christmas!
snowcabx307.jpg

ALL of your propics are stunning!!

Definately!!!

If I had to pick a best one, I would blow a gasket! oyeah...
By Star
DangerousDi wrote:I missed this hope everyone's Christmas was great, we went on a Cruise. Then hope everyone's New Year is the best ever. I always anticipate greatness.
You lucky thing :) sounds soooooooooooooper a cruise, :) YEY very happy New Yer 2 U 2 hun. :) :)
By Star
Hi Di thanks hun yeah a good time was well and truly had by me :D :D glad to get some recovery time now. :lol: :lol:
Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

MUGA Hat

Clown...you misspelled ...MUGA.! :O

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives