Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thinker
OMGoodness! Have you seen Cindy? She is always awesome, but this photoshoot is her best. Try to defy smiling when you look into that cute face...you couldn't, could ya? I will put an invite to this thread on her contribution. Hope she joins us.
By BreeOclaire
She's a total cutie! Her & her photog make a great team. She knows how to pose and he captures her quite well. She nailed the color of lingerie...compliments her naturally naughty eyes perfectly!
By Star
She's stunning :) - she reminds me a lot of Nicole. :)
By mandadees
You're right Star, she does! I like the last picture the best my self. :D
By Jbe
It's those wide eyes... that cute ass... and those tiny areola with the erect nips!
By johndsal
Our sexy delight to join with ya'll!!! XXXOOO My awesome photographer husband and I LOVE to "participate" on your site and YMus You Make us smile ! We love to explore your photos and enjoy always such a delight and pleasure. Appreciate you letting us know about the thread. SEE YA!!!
By 327retro
Star wrote:She's stunning :) - she reminds me a lot of Nicole. :)
Star, your so right! I've been thinking that about her eyes and such a lovely sultry sexy look. Nicole & Cindy could be sisters.
By Jbe
Hi Cindy and Hubby! Glad you joined us here. I must say, Cindy, that you are quite the little sex kitten. :D
By Coffjr
I could get lost in Cindy's eyes but I guess there are other place to look at too. ;)

Eye wise, I agree with you Grumpy. Cindy and Nicole could easily be sisters.
By Thinker
johndsal wrote:Our sexy delight to join with ya'll!!! XXXOOO My awesome photographer husband and I LOVE to "participate" on your site and YMus You Make us smile ! We love to explore your photos and enjoy always such a delight and pleasure. Appreciate you letting us know about the thread. SEE YA!!!
Welcome to the forums Cindy and hubby! Glad you stopped by. You will enjoy the group here, both guys and gals. We always have fun...sometimes too much fun! But no one is complaining! ;)
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives