Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
It is so nice to see Natasha back on VW... and showing her Crotchless Black Hose and other earthly delights.

Nat, it's always a pleasure to see what you and Boris come up with... and I have to say it's been entirely too long since we last got to see you. As usual you do not disappoint. But I'm still waiting for you to come to the left coast so I can spy on you and Boris at work. Or perhaps you'll let me take you to some nice places around here that would be good places to shoot some pics.

Classic Naughty Natasha!
By mandadees
Natasha you look fabulous!! Welcome back sexy!!! xoxo
By Thinker
Natasha, glad to see you post a photoshoot too. You surely know how to tempt a man with a short skirt and crotchless panties. Would love to see you bend down to pick up something you dropped!
By Natasha
"John said......It is so nice to see Natasha back on VW... and showing her Crotchless Black Hose and other earthly delights.

Nat, it's always a pleasure to see what you and Boris come up with... and I have to say it's been entirely too long since we last got to see you. As usual you do not disappoint. But I'm still waiting for you to come to the left coast so I can spy on you and Boris at work. Or perhaps you'll let me take you to some nice places around here that would be good places to shoot some pics.

Classic Naughty Natasha!
It's nice to be back John. Thanks for starting a thread for us. It HAS been too long, hopefully it's not too evident from the photos that we're a bit rusty, as they say. Sure glad to read they weren't disappointing. :D
By left coast, do you mean California? We've been to the west coast, several times. Where were you then? ;) An offer from you to take us to some nice places for a photo shoot WOOD be nice, especially if you stuck around for the shoot! hehehe!
"Mandadees said....Natasha you look fabulous!! Welcome back sexy!!! xoxo
Thanks Manda, it's always great to be welcomed back. Thanks for the fabulous compliment as well.
"Thinker said........Natasha, glad to see you post a photoshoot too. You surely know how to tempt a man with a short skirt and crotchless panties. Would love to see you bend down to pick up something you dropped!
Hi again Thinker,
Thanks for the message. Yes, "tempting a man" (or a woman for that matter, I'm an equal opportunity teaser! hehe!) is very much a turn on for me! Exxxcuse me Thinker, did you drop your pants, hehe! here let me BEND down and get them for you!!!!! *WEG*
By CanadianRick
Was sooo glad to see Natasha back! She always seems to have so much fun bringing sexy naughty pics for us.. Thanks and welcome back Natasha.. and of course Boris!
By Coffjr
Nat - your contri was wonderful and didn't show any "rust" at all. You have been and will always be a very classy lady (will a killer body). :D

Now after John shows you the local photo shoot locations in SoCal, cum up to NorCal and I'll show you some more - only if I get to watch of course. If I remember right, you have been in the bay area before. You had one picture of you with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background - but who was looking at the bridge. And if you like car shows, we have a few in this area with some great classic cars for Boris. 8-)
By Jbe
Hey, Nat! I know you have been to the west coast before... but I/we always find out about AFTER the fact! :evil: What good does that do?! I want to know before hand so I can pick some really nice spots... and we have a few around here. ;) ;) ;) Of course any scenery wOOd look better with you in it.

BTW, I don't think you and Boris are rusty in the slightest. I'm sure Boris has been keeping everything lubed and polished on both you and him. :shock: ;)

It's nice to see you haven't lost your wicked sense of humor and that you are still NAUGHTY!
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:Natasha you look fabulous!! Welcome back sexy!!! xoxo
What she said!

Guys, if you see contri, start a damn thread! I had no idea Natasha Posted a Contri, I just saw her comment on the boards.

Good call John!
By Thinker
Natasha wrote:
"Thinker said........Natasha, glad to see you post a photoshoot too. You surely know how to tempt a man with a short skirt and crotchless panties. Would love to see you bend down to pick up something you dropped!
Hi again Thinker,
Thanks for the message. Yes, "tempting a man" (or a woman for that matter, I'm an equal opportunity teaser! hehe!) is very much a turn on for me! Exxxcuse me Thinker, did you drop your pants, hehe! here let me BEND down and get them for you!!!!! *WEG*
Drop pants? That assumes I am wearing some! I prefer to go without! Hope you don't mind. I could still drop something...like soap in the shower after I lather us up.
By Natasha
Hi CanadianRick,
Thanks for the welcome back message.
Postby CanadianRick
Was sooo glad to see Natasha back! She always seems to have so much fun bringing sexy naughty pics for us.. Thanks and welcome back Natasha.. and of course Boris!
We're looking forward to having some more fun, which had been in short supply of late. ;)

Hi Jr. it's been a while,
Postby Coffjr
Nat - your contri was wonderful and didn't show any "rust" at all. You have been and will always be a very classy lady (will a killer body). :D

Now after John shows you the local photo shoot locations in SoCal, cum up to NorCal and I'll show you some more - only if I get to watch of course. If I remember right, you have been in the bay area before. You had one picture of you with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background - but who was looking at the bridge. And if you like car shows, we have a few in this area with some great classic cars for Boris. 8-)
Thank you so glad you didn't notice any "rust", possibly it was mostly in my head! :oops: I'm loving those killer compliments too, thanks again.
Ok then I guess I'll have to book Boris and I another California trip just so we can find the really good spots that only the locals know about. Yes we did do a set at the Golden Gate Bridge. We've actually already been up and down the coast of California but I'm sure both you and John could show us some cool places that only the "locals" know about. We'd be obliged to let you watch for sharing those secrets! hehe! :twisted: That's my story and I'm sticking to it! hehe!
I bet the cars at the shows out there are spectacular, considering there isn't any rust out there either. ;) I know Boris always mentions that when we see an old car being driven around out in California.

Hey again John,

Postby Jbe
Hey, Nat! I know you have been to the west coast before... but I/we always find out about AFTER the fact! :evil: What good does that do?! I want to know before hand so I can pick some really nice spots... and we have a few around here. ;) ;) ;) Of course any scenery wOOd look better with you in it.

BTW, I don't think you and Boris are rusty in the slightest. I'm sure Boris has been keeping everything lubed and polished on both you and him. :shock: ;)

It's nice to see you haven't lost your wicked sense of humor and that you are still NAUGHTY!

You're right, hehehe! and I can't report that we're heading that way any time soon either! Darn! I'm positive you'd be able to find someplace scenic for us, if I remember right there was a spectacular view around every corner out there! Great weather too, at least while we've been there.
I'm glad you also didn't notice we felt rusty. We tried to not let it show but we could tell ourselves. I didn't say we were rusty in the bedroom! :lol: Now there, we're a finely tuned machine! :twisted: You talked about my wicked sense of humor and how I'm still NAUGHTY!.... there's no rust there either!

Hello Rockclimber,
by rockclimber
mandadees wrote:Natasha you look fabulous!! Welcome back sexy!!! xoxo
What she said!
Guys, if you see contri, start a damn thread! I had no idea Natasha Posted a Contri, I just saw her comment on the boards.
Good call John!
Thanks for the welcome back.
I'll try to start a thread too but I'm super busy these days and may not get much extra time. I also don't remember how to post a link. If you could shoot me an email with that info it would be helpful. Thanks again.
Thinker said.....Drop pants? That assumes I am wearing some! I prefer to go without! Hope you don't mind. I could still drop something...like soap in the shower after I lather us up.
Whoops, you know what they say about assume, makes an ass out of u and me. :oops: Guess I should have realized you might not be wearing pants since I always go panty-less. hehe! Ok then, I'm ready for my shower right now! I'll go hop in and start lathering up.....meet you there! :twisted:

Hi Honora,
Postby honora....
Natasha, the crotchless fishnets is such an amazingly HOT look! I must say you did a GREAT job! Loved the pics :D
Actually the hose aren't fishnet, they're just plain sheer black. Thanks for your encouraging words, glad you enjoyed the pics.

Thanks again everyone for making me feel welcome. Luv, Natasha xoxo
By Jbe
Nat,

if and when you and Boris decide to take a trip to the left coast, I hope you'll let me... oh, ok... and jr... know ahead of time so we can be scouting out some prime locations. I have a 5000 acre nature reserve just a few miles from my house and I'm sure we can find some quiet corner of it in the rocks and trees. I know how much you like wOOd ;) ;) So that might work. Spring time would probably be the best for that before it gets too hot and dry around here.

Up near jr's neck of the woods is LOTS of REALLY BIG wOOd... I mean trees. :oops: ;) ;) And we might be able to find some secluded section of beach somewhere.

Butt in the meantime, we'll take all of Naughty Natasha we can get... wherever she is being a baaaaad girl. :mrgreen:
By Natasha
Jbe said.....
Nat,

if and when you and Boris decide to take a trip to the left coast, I hope you'll let me... oh, ok... and jr... know ahead of time so we can be scouting out some prime locations. I have a 5000 acre nature reserve just a few miles from my house and I'm sure we can find some quiet corner of it in the rocks and trees. I know how much you like wOOd ;) ;) So that might work. Spring time would probably be the best for that before it gets too hot and dry around here.

Up near jr's neck of the woods is LOTS of REALLY BIG wOOd... I mean trees. :oops: ;) ;) And we might be able to find some secluded section of beach somewhere.

Butt in the meantime, we'll take all of Naughty Natasha we can get... wherever she is being a baaaaad girl. :mrgreen:
Sounds like it could be interesting John! 8-) I DO like WOOD! :lol: Don't look for us this coming spring! ;) We know all about the BIG WOOD in California so that's where jr's neck of the woods are. hehe! As for secluded beach in California, this I gotta see! :o

I'm glad you'll take what you can get, that takes off some of the pressure. ;) I'll be as baaaaad as usual I just need more time to show it!
By BreeOclaire
Still a fan of your naughty pics, Natasha! Am still figuring out my way around the new look of things here but wanted to say Hey ♥
By Natasha
John wrote
I'll be patiently waiting... toes tap tap tap... ;) ;)
You need to work on your patience John! Your foot is going to wear out! :lol:
Bree wrote
Still a fan of your naughty pics, Natasha! Am still figuring out my way around the new look of things here but wanted to say Hey ♥
Thanks sexy, You're still as hot and naughty as ever. I love the way you've been teasing us over on the Town Hall thread with those rendezvous shots! *WEG* Have you been to the RC bb yet? If you have is it anything like the old bb or is it more like this one?

The man is supposedly a wiz at real estate develop[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]