Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Trinity's Room With A View

Quoted from Trinity, for those of you with RC, a link,

http://www.redclouds.com/contributions/view/3167307/

Otherwise here is one pic.....

"Hello RC Friends, Here are some pics we snapped while playing around in Vegas. We really enjoyed the view from our suite, hopefully you will too...Wink Wink :-) Kisses,
Trinity"

:ugeek:
5162068 trin.jpg
5162068 trin.jpg (99.43 KiB) Viewed 9870 times
Thank you Trin, as gorgeous as ever.......RC :ugeek:
Rock.... You really know how to make a lady feel special. Thank you sweetheart for acknowledging my contri and starting this thread. I truly hope you enjoy the latest RC set and I hope to share more soon in SAMs. Thanks again Hun.

Jess.... I don't think we have met, but it is a pleasure to have this exchange.... Thanks Hun.
Thank you for the lovely compliment my dear. Hugs! :-)

Jr....thanks babe! A little birdie told me your gun is clogged?? Uh oh that sounds like a problem. Trin is cumming to the rescue. Hehe
As you may recall I hold the record time in cleaning a gun... Not only cleaning it.... But cleaning it thoroughly if you know what I mean. Hehe. Gawd you make me so naughty. Haha! Love it.

Thanks you three for brightening my day. Heading off to work now, hope you have a great weekend. Xxxx Trin
That is such a great photo Trinity! You always photograph so well! I don't have red ***** but I'm sure the rest are fabulous! Xoxo

:D :D
Quote Originally Posted by rockclimber View Post
Trin, had a blast and spent most of my time with some Very naked females, lol! You're missed in COFF as well!
Black Friday is coming, good deals, check Amazon?
Glad u had a blast!! You deserve it. :-)"

Trinity replied,

Yes checking out all sorts of options. I hope to get one soon.
Tell the COFF I said hi. Xxxx
Trin says hi...! :ugeek:
Attachments
IMG_20141106_005503.jpg
IMG_20141106_005503.jpg (320.19 KiB) Viewed 9373 times
Oh my God Trinity,

You look so so good!! I love your look too, I'm fanning myself, :oops: whoo!
How have you been? I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

XOXO :P
Here is an example of what I am talking about. The earlier (left) picture is from the same photoshoot. I am sure. I think what I am seeing is that the newer (right) picture might be lower quality. Notice the much light tone to the hair, her lips, etc. This made the face look different to me.
Trinity From Before And Now
Trinity From Before And Now
Trinity.Face.OldAndNew.JPG (24.88 KiB) Viewed 9298 times
Lighting and focus definitely. She probably had a make up change also. The sets and colors are completely different. I would so want to do a set like that if I was in top shape. Trinity you look fabulous!

Manda... I am so flattered you were inspired by my pics and that you also liked them. :-)
You are an incredibly beautiful lady and you could easily do a set like this. :-)
Thank you for making me feel great, it's flattering getting such a nice comment from a lovely lady like yourself.
Xoxo

Jbe.... Thank you and Of course you can have a nibble... Make that two. Hehe. Xxx

Jr.... I am thrilled that u have an RC membership. Sucks my main computer died so I haven't been active lately. But that will change soon enough. I just hate computers...they never last long enough. Ugh! Anyhoo I look forward to get a computer again soon.
Miss u.
Xxx

Rock....kiss kiss.... Btw: thanks for computer tips. Thinking this time we will get a Mac.

Thinker... Yes there is quite the difference. The image on left was taken about a year earlier in a hotel... My hubby took that one.
The image on the right was taken by a photographer and a make up artist glammed my face and put on eyelash extensions. So yes my appearance on the right is much different than normal. I flattered you looked that closely. :-)
Xxx

Hi fast five... How r u Hun. Xxx

I hope all is well with everyone. I certainly miss you guys.
Luv ya!
Trin
trinityxxx wrote:Hi fast five... How r u Hun. Xxx
Aside from my work... I'm doing excellent, thanks for asking. :mrgreen:
trinityxxx wrote:Manda... I am so flattered you were inspired by my pics and that you also liked them. :-)
You are an incredibly beautiful lady and you could easily do a set like this. :-)
Thank you for making me feel great, it's flattering getting such a nice comment from a lovely lady like yourself.
Xoxo
I hope all is well with everyone. I certainly miss you guys.
Luv ya!
Trin
Trinity, that was so sweet, thank you!!

xoxo M:)
Trin dear, I know about computer problems - I've had my share. I've wondered where you were on RC - seems like forever since you responded to anyone. I hope you do get a new computer soon. I have also missed you. :(
Hi all!

Remember me?

I must agree with all of your observations...Trinity is one beautiful woman - true a year ago, today and well into the future no doubt!

I've missed all of you guys (although I really dont know Fast or mrdangerous). Nice to meet you both.

Manda & Honora...you two are a sight for sore eyes. What a delight you both are. I trust everyone is well.
fastfive....that is good to hear.

manda....xoxo

jr.....awe you missed me....well I missed you too! xxx

honora...you are just to sweetest...thank you doll

dr Bob......of course how could we forget you....miss you hun! its so nice hearing from you. I see that you are still the biggest sweetie ever....you always make me feel like a million bucks. Thanks Bob and don't stray away for so long....you are missed here. xxx

Your 10,000 square foot home can easily increase t[…]

Global Cooling

In 1958, Betty Friedan wrote an article on global […]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]