Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Skeetz
No she hasn't been caught by some Horn Dog fisherman. But she's certainly looking exceptionally gorgeous in and out of her Fishnet Dress.

This set, in my opinion, has some of the best shots of Vanessa's beatiful face that I can ever remember seeing. And, that outrageous body in the fishnet . . . Breathtaking!

Vanessa, Whata' Catch! You don't want to miss it.

But what's with this person who calls themself "Editor," some how deciding that V's dress was a scarf after she took it off. Get a clue Bud!
By Coffjr
I so agree that this contri has some of the best shots of Vanessa's beautiful face, especially the last one. And the fishnet dress for shopping - depends on what you are shopping for. I just love the longer hair and I see you have trimmed the shorter hairs. What a perfect body, so toned.

This has been a very special month - two contris and a vid - I'm in heaven. :D
By Vanessab
It's a devil of a thing to get into and out of, Skeetz, but fun to wear .. thanks for the fun comment, and for your compliments.

Thanks very much Coff .. yes I wonder what a would catch if I went shopping like that ... :D

Hi MrD .. thank you.
By Skeetz
Vanessa, I don't doubt for a moment the difficulty of squiming in and out of that "net tube." The end result was certainly a sight to behold and I'll bet the process was great fun to watch.

If only we had video. (shameless, selfserving hint,)
By Coffjr
Vanessa - you would catch me. ;) Or should I say, I'd follow you home like a puppy. :D
By rockclimber
Another sorely missed VW Girl..... Maybe Natasha can reach out?
Attachments
Vanessa B.jpg
Vanessa B.jpg (204.69 KiB) Viewed 6237 times
By Jbe
Saying Vanessa is "missed" is an understatement. I probably looked forward to her contris more than anyone else's. She and Richard make/made the perfect team with Vanessa's class, elegance and downright sexiness... and Richard's prowess with a camera. They did some of the best contris ever posted on this site.
By DangerousDi
Glad she grew out her hair on her head, she is one beautiful woman and keeping men all over the web happy, different sites and all.
By rockclimber
Didi,

Any links?
By mandadees
Very Sexy look! :) Vanessa really has some sensual contri, I hope she returns. :)
By Thinker
DangerousDi wrote:Glad she grew out her hair on her head, she is one beautiful woman and keeping men all over the web happy, different sites and all.
I had to laugh that, on this site, you had to specify where you wanted her hair grown out! I still like some hair down there.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]