Exhibitionists meet here!
By creamysweet
Hi all! So we have been doing this for a while but without a lot of success. Random parking lot or rural area dogging adventures - hoping to be watched by an audience while she masturbates or does other naughty fun things. If anyone else is doing this with good results please tell us your secrets :) We would love to do this in the Chico - Beale area so stay in touch all :)
By mrbreeze
I sent you guys an email regarding my interest in watching you guys do your thing. Im new to this so not sure what im doin, lol.
By JerryCal
Put me on the email list as a viewer. Creamysweet, you are as hot as anyone I've ever seen on here and with advance notice I will be there to watch, or whatever you want me to do. (justthetip73@yahoo.com)
By ScottSacCa
creamysweet wrote:... without a lot of success. ...hoping to be watched by an audience ... would love to do this in the Chico - Beale
WOW!! CreamySweet.

We have no no tips. Sorry. but I (Scott) would be delighted to come and watch. I think the better 1/2 might also enjoy. :-) We're local and MORE than happy to clear a spot on the calendar. :-))
By scrplyr
don't make it to the chico area very often, but if you're ever in the sac area, I would love to cum watch!
By jntfun
hi Creamysweet,

J And T Here. We Have Tried To MEet Up With Dennis Before A Few YeaRs Back.
We Are In Chico, Shoot Me An Email At Jntfun@Gmail.Com. We Love To WaTch And Be Watched.
By dennis
Creamysweet, always love looking at you. With the weather finally warming up we need to plan a day at the ranch to party. JnT you should try to make it as well. Naked fun is always a happy day. I'm sure you'd enjoy having a few naked folks watch you fuck.
By dennis
I thought I'd revive the old thread for the New Year. Creamy shoot me a naked text whenever you read this.

Happy Nude year
By JerryCal
Good to see you guys. It seemed like NorCal activity was dead, but I hope 2014 is active with lots of naked fun. I'm in Red Bluff these days. I'm not currently on Red *****. Is it more active with NorCal folks?
By dennis
Had a chance to facetime with Creamysweet on Saturday, my word what a beautiful hot woman.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]