Exhibitionists meet here!
By nipplenut
I spent the day at Dewey Beach with my wife and a married couple that are close friends. The surf pulled the top of my wife's one-piece swimsuit down, giving the other husband and I a full view of her awesome breasts and nipples, which were semi-erect from the cool water. He got a long look while she struggled to get her waterlogged top back up from around her hips.

Later, I got even and was able to voyeur his wife's left nipple for several minutes when her top sagged open while we all relaxed on giant beach towels. I made a careful visual inspection since we were only about 18 inches apart. I was surprised that she made no effort to alter the view when she realized where I was staring. Instead, that tasty looking nipple slowly hardened and protruded even further from her small breast mound. It's twin sister also started trying to poke through the thin fabric of her bikini top and a dampness reappeared in the central fold of her sun dried bottom covering.

I've often imagined that she surprised her husband by jumping his bones as soon as they got back to the hotel a short while later. I know my wife enjoyed a vigorous boning before we went to dinner that evening. Ever since, it's fun sharing the unspoken secret that I gazed at her bare nipple, and that she got excited letting me do so.
"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]