Exhibitionists meet here!
By mandadees
I'm pretty sure the whole Key is the airbase. Key West is very fun, I haven't been in a while. Bahia Honda is a beautiful beach, it is farther north in the Keys.
By Capt305
It's a pretty quiet place. Like most of the keys there isn't much sandy beach. When you hit the end of the road, park and start walking. You can walk along the shore line for probably 2 miles. There are patches of sand here and there big enough for a few people to lay out.
My wife and I have been there maybe a dozen times and it's pretty quiet. There are some single older men that are there often. I've seen a few other couples there. One put on a show out in the water, the rest are there to tan.
There are a few interesting things to see. A cuban raft is washed up there and there is a pretty neat stone hut that has been there for awhile. And being next to the air force runways there are jets that fly around some days. It's a nice place to bring some snacks and hang out for the day.
By KinaandPete
I thought I read that there was a nude beach at MM 10 at the end of the naval air strip
Do you know of any nude beaches in the Keys ?
By Capt305
Thats about it for the keys. There are some topless sunbathers every once in awhile at anne's beach in islamorada. But if you want to be nude and not worry about cops, head down to Boca Chica.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]