Exhibitionists meet here!
By pghcpl
I have a sexy wife that likes dressing sexy and is willing to show it all!!! All we need is some good looking young guy or guys to enjoy the show ... we will be out tonight... lets me know if your interested and i will tell you where we will be... It will be some place to watch the Pens game.
By pghcpl
Hey everyone, From us in Pittsburgh we wish everyone a happy holiday weekend. Party hard .... (keep it hard) and play safe ... As always when we go out anything can happen. Lets us know if your from Pittsburgh or just visiting and maybe we can have some fun together. Ladies do not be shy, If your interested. Let us know.
By pghcpl
scmale2sho4u... please let me know more about your visit. Date and time you are free and maybe where you are staying so we can pick a place close to you.
By pghcpl
scmale ... i have tried to send you 2 replys but the keep coming back you are not a member... send me a way of contacting you
By bigdeskjet
Wow, I should come into this sub-forum more often... Pittsburgh represent! 8-)

What part of the Burgh are you in? I am in the south hills but close to the Southside. What kind of thing did you have in mind?
By Superone
Did not show in Pittsburgh but heading back to Ohio on Turnpike my wife and her friend were both naked in the car when I pulled in toll booth. You should have seen that old man maning change. He was soooo flustered. Buddies wife in back seat by toll booth put her window down so he could get good look at her. Picked up ticket in Ohio and women were switching places to entertain my buddy and I with BJ's.
By bigdeskjet
Superone wrote:Did not show in Pittsburgh but heading back to Ohio on Turnpike my wife and her friend were both naked in the car when I pulled in toll booth. You should have seen that old man maning change. He was soooo flustered. Buddies wife in back seat by toll booth put her window down so he could get good look at her. Picked up ticket in Ohio and women were switching places to entertain my buddy and I with BJ's.
Pictures, or it never happened ;)
By pghcpl
the wife will be out alone Friday and Saturday night ... ckeck in and i will tell you where she is hanging out
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]