Exhibitionists meet here!
So, my husband's birthday is Friday and I will be taking him out for some fun on the town (Albany,NY). I plan on starting with dinner, then some cheezy fun at a local bar with some karaoke maybe. After that I will be bringing him to a local strip club and will end the night at a hotel on wolf rd. We will have an interior room and the drapes will be open just enough for an admirer to peek in. What would be even nicer, is if there is a female out there who would like to meet up with us at the strip club and maybe join us back in the room. I'm looking for a dominant type female as this will be a surprise for my husband. I love a dominant woman and my husband, although doesn't need to be dominated or demeened, does and will require direction. Any takers? Send me a private message with a pic if interested...nudity not required
I live in Albany and I am sorry I missed the show, any others planned? I'd be comfortable with anything you guys are comfortable with. Even if you just want to go out for a night on the town with a skirt and no panties, I could sit across from you for a while and then we could have a drink.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]