Exhibitionists meet here!
By nowear
My Shy Exhibitionist Wife had a grand time this week flashing her furry twat to truckers on I-85 in South Carolina. She had on a short sundress, with nothing underneath. One particular trucker from Chattanooga stayed near or next to us for over 50 miles. He was the most avid fan Shy Wife has had in a while. She rewarded his ardor with what she calls "a premium look".

In this case that was placing her left heel on the seat and lifting her lower body up to give him an easy look at her luscious lips and furry twat. A couple of times, he almost came into our lane while looking, which made me wonder if he was whacking while driving. I would not be surprised. At any rate, he got to see Shy Wife's twat for a very long time. I also made sure to dip into Shy Wife's lips while he was looking. That earned a long honk of the horn.

Later, Shy Wife masturbated to two huge orgasms. She didn't want to masturbate "for" the trucker, but was ok with me passing him if we didn't pace him. So he got to see fleeting glances of her rubbing herself. As did two or three other truckers. It was a successful flashing day.

Any lucky truckers out there who saw her?
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]