Exhibitionists meet here!
By onthelow
We are planning a trip to Key West very soon and can't decide which hotel to stay at. we have reservations at both the double tree and the crowne plaza. we will need to cancel one soon. any recommendations as to which would be better? Also some pointers on what places to go to would be helpful !!! Thanks in advance!
By guynwife
Wife and I will be heading down to the keys last week of jan thru 1st week of feb., we like staying at the southernmost on the beach a little prices but very nice, but after saying that I tried to compare prices of a few diffrent place and for a little diference I feel its worth it with all the pools and bars and beach.
You got to go to Garden of Eaden on top of bull wistle bar its clothing optional, sloppys joes good bar also, heckthere all good when it warm and ladies don`t wear much! Wife always wears short sundress and never undies and quite often flashes who ever looking, Main thing have fun
By onthelow
guynwife,
we will be there jan31 thru feb 4. Just so you know I'm not taking the MRS> this is a guy trip there will be 4 of us. we are not looking for anything but having a good time. laughs and partying are our main objective. any hints on which hotel out of the two would be better? the double tree says they have a shuttle to duval st every hour on the hour but it still might be better to be right on the strip, no?
By guynwife
Sorry I don`t know anything about the two places your talking about but I know for sure you need to stay within walking distance of Duvall street, be it on either end, a couple blocks to either side of it would be OK, because all things that happen you would be interested in are up and down Duvall.
By guynwife
Are there any guys who read these post in Key West that would like to set something up so they can get a peak up the wifes dress at her neat trimed kitty, if so leave add. be there last week of Jan thru Ist of Feb.
By SoNHCpl
Both are a ways away and off Duval. Maybe you guys should get scooters to get around. Fun,cheap and easy to park.The island is only 2x4 so nothing is too far away and cabs are everywhere but a little pricey considering how small the island is. Check out the old Seaport ,The Green Parrot ,Duval , and some of the local spots like El Siboney ,Pepe's and Sandy's for Cuban food. Fun at Garden of Eden , Dirty Harry's is attached to the Red Garter,recommend both.
By KinaandPete
Onthelow

Come-on-man....take the wife

Key West should ONLY be done with the wife/girlfriend

Key West ROCKS

Kina loves the attention and your woman will ( trust me )

Pete
By guynwife
Wife and I will be there next friday, she already laid out her little sun dress and no undies of any kind are being packed, looks like were in for some fun!
By onthelow
We are flying in on the 31st. hope to see you there. we are planning on some time at Dante's and GOE for starters but who knows where we will end up!
By guynwife
onthelow just wondering if we saw you sat, sun or monday we were at the GOE around 1:30 - 3:00 each of those days , and by chance did you flyout on Tuesday on southwest if so what was your wife wearing I spotted a very hot looking ladie
By onthelow
we were at the GOE on Friday around 11-11:30. it was dead! there were only about 15 people there and most were single guys. there was one older guy (65?) naked talking/drinking at the bar. we stayed for about 5 minutes and left. were we too early?

Sorry to say it wasn't me at the airport with the Mrs. This was a guy trip. I did see a VERY attractive lady at the airport bar with her husband. they were at the very end. I made a little small talk with them and they seemed very nice. (why is it you meet some of the best people when you don't have time to get to know them? lol just my luck I guess) I'm not sure what airlines they were on, we were on US Air.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]