Exhibitionists meet here!
My wife and I will be in Atlanta this coming Thursday night 1/2/14. We like to watch and be watched together, but I also like to watch her flirt and flash with other men. We are early 40's, good looking and in good shape. (totally straight) She in particular, is gorgeous. She is always the hottest girl in any bar. Hot little California blonde! When she walks in, men go crazy. It's really a sight to behold! We have a lot of fun with it. We play every game. I'm not there with her and just watch from a distance. I'm there with her and just share. I'm there with her, but she is flirting like i don't know. We are together and I'm just helping her flash that round ass and sexy titties. Every now and then she will get swept of her feet by a good looking guy, and then it's game on. i like the adrenaline rush too. No one has ever fucked her but me, okay and maybe a couple of my buddies. But no strangers have. In the right situation, she will touch and be touched and she has finished a handful of guys off on her sexy titties. We are looking for a place to play. We will stay at a full service Marriott in Atlanta (points add up..Ha). Not sure which one yet because we'd like to be close to where we party. Buckhead? Midtown? Downtown? Highlands? We're confused on just what area to stay in. We will start in early evening around 6pm with a cocktail in our Marriott bar and go from there. She likes to flirt and play with men who are the professional business type like us. She prefers late 20's to early 50's. Wants clean cut, nice looking, and in good shape. We have done the couple thing a couple times. We are not opposed to it, but both of us are straight. I couple possibly talk her in to a little girl on girl, but it isn't her first choice. She likes dick! Usually the other girl gets jeolous of her though. She also might flash some at a mall, or on the way out of town on Friday as we head north on I75. Might shop flash on Thursday between 3pm and 5pm, just depending on when we finish working. So we need some help on which Marriott to stay in and where the best place to party is. We don't like college age only bars. We prefer the late 20's, 30's, 40's, and up crowd. We'd like a fun place to dance and flirt. Need suggestions.
Probably too late, but the JW marriott in Buckhead is great. Super place with plenty of areas to flash. It is also connected to a mall with good bars and places to eat and flash. Have fun. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to be there the next time your looking for fun.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]