Exhibitionists meet here!
My girlfriend and I want to fulfill a stripper fantasy. We are just a regular couple with some kinky fantasies, some of which we choose to live out. We are looking for one or two guys who would like to participate in a party in which my girlfriend will be the stripper. The party will take place in a Tampa hotel on Friday, January 3, 2014. Our idea is to meet briefly in the hotel bar for a couple of drinks to get to know each other. We will stay just long enough for my girlfriend to get comfortable. Then we will adjourn to the room for the show! :) The show will be dancing, teasing, stripping, and some lap dancing only. There will be no sex, so if that's what you're looking for this isn't the party for you. If you are interested, clean, and respectable send us an email with some info about yourself (brief bio?) and we can talk further and see if we are a match. We only plan on having a max of 2 guys right now, so once we select those 2 we won't be responding to other inquiries. email polishny@gmail.com
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]