Exhibitionists meet here!
By Sunflower11
OMG, my brother in law just caught me pleasuring myself (My husband's brother). I was in our game room with the music on, and he just walked right in. I have no idea what I should say or do. When I told my hubby, he just started laughing. Typical man
By Fish
Just a bit of advice for the next time. When a man catches you pleasuring yourself, the appropriate thing to say is actually a simple question. That is "do you want to cum in my pussy or on my tits?" hope that helps.
By AnonAnon
We have a glass door on the house, but also and outer door to a porch area that has the bell by it, so most people stop there rather than come all the way in to the glass door. As a result, my wife is sometimes casual about being naked by the glass door.

One time she was busy moving clothes from the washer to the dryer, naked and with her back to the door. As soon as she straightened up, she heard a loud knocking at the door and a neighbor was standing there, indicating he had to return a book he had borrowed. She had no option, but to rush out of the washer area and come get me, in doing which she added a nice view of her front to the view of her back she suspected he'd been enjoying for the entire time she was bent over working.

In the moment, she felt a bit violated, but in time she has come to look upon it as a fun moment.
By Thinker
I would be back to borrow lots of stuff after that view. It would almost be like getting paid to borrow things! :roll:
By AnonAnon
I doubt he could have made it look unintentional a second time and nobody likes a peeping tom. Sometimes you have to be content with a memory.
By Horny47
AnonAnon wrote: ... and nobody likes a peeping tom.
I disagree. It seems to me that the "peeping tom" is what this site is mostly about.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]