Exhibitionists meet here!
By IBlookin
Traveling or commuting?

Truck driver travels I-20 between Monroe, La & Ft Worth, TX a couple of times a week looking for female exhibitionists /flashers that may also be traveling that route. Occasionally, I'll travel east into Vicksburg or the Jackson, Ms area.

Obviously, singles OR couples welcome.

Anyone live along the route area who might want to try to co-ordinate a time to ride along for a little fun on the road?
My times are usually afternoon to early evening on the road.
Usually moving around the Metroplex 8 - 11 am.

Will be going out this afternoon (Thursday) headed west.
Tomorrow (Friday), coming back headed east from DFW to the Monroe, La area.
No one? Hummm, got to be some female exhibitionists traveling I-20 who wants to play!?!?
I will continue to post each week. Hopefully someone will travel along the route who wants to play.
Just click my profile name & send me an email & we can attempt to coordinate a time along the way.

Wednesday:
Monroe, La area to Vicksburg, Ms... then back to Monroe, La area.

Thursday afternoon:
Monroe, La to the Fort Worth, TX metro area.

Friday morning:
Around FW metro area, then return to the Monroe, La area.

I B Lookin
Well I realize that the forums have been slow since coming back on line & not as many people, in as many areas are reading the posts.
Anyway, I will keep posting so when the right ones do come along....

This week:
Wednesday: I leave the Monroe, La area & travel to the Vicksburg & Jackson, MS area for a couple of stops, then back to the Monroe, La area.

Thursday: Leave the Monroe area after noon & travel west to the Fort Worth, TX metro area for an over night stay.
Friday: A couple of stops around the FW metro area, then return east to the Monroe, La area.

Again, you should be able to click my profile name & send me an email so we can attempt a place & time along the way.
Polite & respectful 50ish white male truck driver still looking for those female flashers & exhibitionists traveling I-20 in Ms, La & Tx. Click my profile name & send me an email if your going to be traveling along my route. I'd be interested in trying to coordinate a time & place to ride along beside each other for a show... 1 mile or 100 miles.
Couples with females &/or single females welcome.

This week...
Tuesday:
Leaving the Monroe, La area for the Dallas area & come straight back to the Monroe, La.

Wednesday:
Leaving the Monroe, La area in the afternoon, travel to the Fort Worth metro area, stay over night, make a couple of stops around the FW metro Thursday AM, then travel back to the Monroe, La area.

Remember... I B Lookin
Just to give the thread a bump, I will be leaving today (Wednesday) afternoon from the Monroe, La area to the Ft Worth, TX area & unload Thursday morning, then to the Dallas area to load, then return to the Monroe, La area.

WM mid 50's driving an 18 wheeler & as my screen name implies.... "I B Lookin" at every car that passes for any female exhibitionists out there who may be traveling along I-20 between Monroe, La & the DF/W area.

If you are traveling that route, click the "send mail to IB Lookin" on the left side of the page & send me an email. I'll respond & we will see if its possible to get in the same area together & ride side by side for a ways.
Well, let shake this up a bit then..

How about a Mississippi road flasher?

Thursday, I will be traveling from the Monroe, La area to Mobile, Alabama via I-20, 49 & 98. Friday, (9/19). I'll return to the Monroe area via 98 all the way over to I-59, then to Jackson, MS & I-20 to Monroe, La.

I'll also be on my regular Monroe, La to DF/W, TX area & back to Monroe, La on Monday & Tuesday (9/16 & 9/17).

As usual:
WM mid 50's driving an 18 wheeler & as my screen name implies.... "I B Lookin" for any female exhibitionists out there who may be traveling along I-20 between Monroe, La & the DF/W area.

If you are traveling that route, send me an email by clicking my screen name on the left of the page. I'll respond & we will see if its possible to get in the same area together & ride side by side for a ways.
cbama,

Thanks for your post. I tell ya, its been really slow in here since VW went down & now back up. Thanks for the support. Normally, I never get that far over but if I do, I'll give yall a shout. As well, if yall ever get this way, check my route & give me a holler as well.

Now as for as where "I B Lookin" next week starting Monday Sept 30:
Monday: Leaving north central Louisiana heading west on I-20 to the D/FW metro area.

Tuesday: Deliver early AM, then reload... Then head back to north central Louisiana via I-20.

Wednesday: I'll head east on on I-20 this time to Vicksburg, MS for a drop, then to just north of Jackson, Ms to load. Then return home in North central Louisiana.

Will post later about the remainder of the week..

As always, if your in the area of my route, give me a shout via email here & I will respond :)
Drive safe & remember.... I B Lookin
Breif recap:
50ish white married male, truck driver who runs mostly along the I-20 corridor out of Monroe, La into MS, AR & TX, is looking for:
Female exhibitionists & flashers who may be traveling along my area for some fun along the road.

The purpose of this thread is to post my weekly route so you will know where "I B Lookin" this week if your planning to travel in the area.

Oct 7 - 11
Monday: Leave home around 2pm to Arlington, TX Via I-20 & 360 north.

Tuesday: Unload in Arlington 7am then to Alvarado, TX just south of Ft worth. Then back home. 360, I-30, 35 W south, 67 north & I-20 east.

Wednesday: Leave home around noonish, travel to Shreveport, La & load. Then to Jacksonville, TX. I-20 west & 43 south & 79 south.

Thursday: Unload in Jacksonville early, then to Lone Star, TX. Then back home. 69 north, 271 north, 155 north, 259 north. Then 49 south to I-20 east.

Friday: From home to Vicksburg, Ms then return home. I-20 east early, then I-20 west mid day.
I havent posted in a while but here it goes...

Brief recap:
50ish white married male, truck driver who runs mostly along the I-20 corridor out of Monroe, La into MS, AR & TX, is looking for:
Female exhibitionists & flashers who may be traveling along my routes for some fun along the road.

The purpose of this thread is to post my weekly route so you will know where "I B Lookin" this week if your planning to travel in the area.

I'll just post saying that Tuesday through Thursday this week I will be running I-20 back & forth between Vicksburg & the DFW metro.

If your in the area on the road or in any cities between give me a holler.
(FYI... White 50ish male truck driver)

Week of Nov 4th:

I'll be in the following cities in Louisiana this week:
Monroe & Alexandria
Traveling Hwy 165 & I-20

Mississippi:
Vicksburg
Jackson
Hattiesburg
Tylertown
Traveling Hwys I-20, US 49, US 98 & I-55

Alabama:
Mobile
Traveling US 98

If your in, or going to be in, any of the cities OR hwys outlined here this week, shoot me an email & we'll see if we can meet up for fun flash time on the road.

And as always... "I B Lookin" at every vehicle that passes.
Hey, IB....I'm a poster from back in the old days of VW. Back then I hooked up with a couple from Slidell and we met when I was laying over in Monroe at the Petro. Had a very brief peek at a very shy lady. She was with her husband but still very nervous. They were great people and I always wondered what became of them. Don't get down that way anymore. Keep your eyes out, the flashers always come along when you least expect it.
Intrepid wrote:Hey, IB....I'm a poster from back in the old days of VW. Back then I hooked up with a couple from Slidell and we met when I was laying over in Monroe at the Petro. Had a very brief peek at a very shy lady. She was with her husband but still very nervous. They were great people and I always wondered what became of them. Don't get down that way anymore.

That's a great story & thanks for sharing that Intrepid. Wish I could help you find that couple :)
I'm not calling your hand but just to refresh your memory, that was the "Pilot" at the 112 (Wells Road).

Intrepid wrote:Keep your eyes out, the flashers always come along when you least expect it.
And that is so true. It most of the time seems like you can really focus on that next car & looking for the naked lady & it never happens. After a while, when your mind is on other things, there she goes... right past...lol.
This week (Nov 11-15)
From north Louisiana to:
1) I'll be around Louisiana (US Hwy 165, US 90 & I-10)
2) around the D/FW area (I-20, 360, 35W, 67) &
3) west central Ms this week (I-20).

If your around any of these area's OR your going to be traveling through these area's shoot me an email & lets see if we can co-ordinate something.

And as always... I B Lookin at every vehicle that comes by.
We have been known to flash a trucker or two as we travel around the country. Here is a fun time at a construction slow down just outside Baker California a few years ago.

We will be traveling through Texas right after the first of the year.
Attachments
CONSTRUCTION SLOW DOWN OUTSIDE BAKER CALIFORNIA
CONSTRUCTION SLOW DOWN OUTSIDE BAKER CALIFORNIA
TRUCKER.jpg (21.38 KiB) Viewed 8773 times
ANNIENDON wrote:We have been known to flash a trucker or two as we travel around the country. Here is a fun time at a construction slow down just outside Baker California a few years ago.

We will be traveling through Texas right after the first of the year.
Email sent ... :)
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps