Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Coffjr
The dream is a reality, Trinity and Elise together, finally! And it was well worth the begging and wait. Two of THE hottest women on VW, together. I'd say more but my tongue is swollen, my brain is messed up, and the keyboard isn't working well right now. I just wish I was the driver and could see the action - no better not, I couldn't drive and watch you two at the same time....loved it and more please.
By Alexxx17
What a pleasant surprise is to see two of the most beautiful ladies of the universe cum together in the same photo shoot.

Each of You look very exquisite & sexy-hot ass hell in their LBD and high heels respectively and even more exquisite in the form You two teasingly move them out of the way to reveal your naughty curves.

Your husbands are really fortunate to have You and I'm sure You made them very happy and lucky in Las Vegas.

Did You say the two of You are moms? Well, in my book, You'll always be extremely beautiful mamacitas

Really hoping we're able to see You deepen your friendship to sublime levels and that You keep very close in touch with each other (If You know what I mean ;-)

Thanks all of You for sharing.

Sensual Kissex Elise &Trinity
Jr.... You crack me up Hun. Besides needing to go grocery shopping with you ( there still is a mess in isle 4 ) lol.... But we may need to go shopping for a new keyboard for you. Lol
Thanks for starting the thread, Elise and I appreciate all your love and support! :-)

Grumpy..., hope you enjoyed!

Jag doctor... Thanks for taking the time to comment. Thank you. :-) I couldn't agree with you more its always a pleasure to see Elise grace the pages here. Hope you liked the contri.
I am sure Elise will pop in here as well to thank you as well.

Alex.... You are so sweet and adorable. Yes we both are moms and we appreciate the great feedback you all give us.
It's so encouraging when we get feedback like yours. :-). So we both thank you.
Lots of love.

Hey everyone, thanks so much for taking the time to chime in here. Elise and I are grateful for such great friends like all of you. Hope you are enjoying the contri and we hope it brings on many visions and fantasies. Wink wink!
Xxxx
Elise gave me a heads up about this post so I made sure to come back and find it. (Thank you Elise!). You both are so beautiful and sexy! I know a lot of work goes into a shoot like this, and I really appreciate both of you making it happen! I hope there is more, but if not, thank you so much for making so many fantasies come true!
By Paulbrx
What has the 4 most beautiful legs in the world? The Trinity/Elise contri!! I'd have given anything to be that limo seat, ha ha. :o Trin and Elise, you more than fulfilled our fantasies. 8-) Thank you both so much. Hmmm, an Elise/Trinity video would be fanfreakingtastic...... :shock:
By LadyT
OK, I want to thank you two!

I didn't know about this contri, but when I got home, Thumps literally grabbed me, threw me on the couch and practically ripped my clothes off!!!! Super hot and intense!

When I asked him what had gotten into him (and me, hehehe), he told me that the two most perfect tushies on the web were on VW today. I just checked it out, and ooooooh.....the two of you together!!!!

Quick hit and fade, after checking out that super sexy duo, I think I'm ready for round two!

(I'll add more comments later. But please realize that you have been paid the highest compliment that either of us can give!)
By Coffjr
Trin dear, I actually couldn't wait for the morning so I stayed up waiting for the contris to change. I was hoping from your hint it would be you with Elise. I went to bed and had a great night's sleep dreaming about being in that limo with both of you. And my keyboard will never be the same again. :lol: To think you were so close, only a few hours drive. I'm betting Sin City was brighter with your visit - two very bright stars lighting up the entire area. ;)
By honora
Trinity, your fantasy is everyone else's fantasy too; I am just very grateful that you actually made one of your fantasies come true! Both of you are looking gorgeous as ever!!
By Thumper
Wow!!!!!
Forget fantasy, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see two of the world's sexiest women together.
I'm a leg and ass man, and you two individually have a couple of the most awesome bods...then you pose together!
I've been reduced to a shivering puddle of speechless goo!

Seriously, I always love both of your facial expressions, and the way you bring your personalities out in front of the camera.
This is one of the sexiest contris EVER!

Well done, ladies, and thank you!
By Elise
WOW! Thank you all so much for this amazing feedback. Who knew you would all be so thrilled to see the two of us together? ;)

Even though this is Trinity's contribution this month, I am flattered by each and every comment here so I had to stop in and say thanks. :mrgreen:

Jr - Thanks for starting this thread for us.

Jagdoc- It's always such a pleasure to hear from you. I hope you have an RC membership and saw my post this month?

Alex - You always leave the best, and most naughty comments. Thanks!

Hollie - I'm so glad you found the pix! You're a great friend. Thanks for your support. :D

Berty - You're the best! I knew you'd be thrilled seeing these pix. Especially since we were dressed in a couple of them. ;)

Paul - So happy to hear you liked what you saw. :)

Lady T - What a hot and steamy story! OMG, I just love it. So happy to hear that both you and thumps enjoyed the new pix!!

Honora - It's such a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks a million sexy!

Thumper - I was wondering if you would comment here too! So happy to hear we drove you wild. That's hot! : :D

Thanks again for all your kind words!!
By Coffjr
Not wanting to hijack this thread - but the name Berty was looking for was Bree. It was Joliesse and Bree together.
By Thinker
Even though everyone has seen the photoshoot, I wanted to link to it so I could find it easier. The limo had enough room for me too. I could stretch both of you out and gone to town with you. No one would have heard your screams of satisfaction in Las Vegas.
By Thumper
Elise wrote:WOW! Thank you all so much for this amazing feedback. Who knew you would all be so thrilled to see the two of us together? ;)

Even though this is Trinity's contribution this month, I am flattered by each and every comment here so I had to stop in and say thanks. :mrgreen:

Thumper - I was wondering if you would comment here too! So happy to hear we drove you wild. That's hot! : :D

Hey, Elise

Maybe YOU didn't know how thrilled we all would be to see you two together, but trust me, the rest of us knew it would be a dream come true. And you and Trin never disappoint!

I'm glad the comments made you happy,
And even more glad that you stopped in to say hi.

And yes, of course I had to comment! You didn't think I could let such an awesome contri by the YUMMY MUMMIES go unnoticed, did you?

Again, I say THANK YOU, YUMMY MUMMIES

(I Like that name. I hope it sticks.)

Trin, I apologize, I was remiss in not mentioning just how HOT that LBD was on you! I ber both MrT and Damen were eating out of you hand all night! Good thing I wasn't there...I'd have embarrassed myself by talking to your cleavage all night!
By Thumper
Elise wrote:WOW! Thank you all so much for this amazing feedback. Who knew you would all be so thrilled to see the two of us together? ;)

Hey, Elise

Maybe YOU didn't know how thrilled we all would be to see you two together, but trust me, the rest of us knew it would be a dream come true. And you and Trin never disappoint!

I'm glad the comments made you happy,
And even more glad that you stopped in to say hi.

And yes, of course I had to comment! You didn't think I could let such an awesome contri by the YUMMY MUMMIES go unnoticed, did you?

Again, I say THANK YOU, YUMMY MUMMIES

(I Like that name. I hope it sticks.)

Trin, I apologize, I was remiss in not mentioning just how HOT that LBD was on you! I ber both MrT and Damen were eating out of you hand all night! Good thing I wasn't there...I'd have embarrassed myself by talking to your vleavage all night!
Hollie.... Hey sweetheart so nice of you to chime in. Glad you liked the contri and thanks so much for your friendship and support. You are such a sweetie. Xoxo

Berty.... Thanks so much my dear. Yes pic #1 is one of my faves too. We did have fun and so glad to have had the opportunity to meet Elise, she is a wonderful woman and I appreciate our friendship. :-)
Thanks for being so sweet and supportive, you are too kind. Xxx

Paul... You are hilarious. Well we did call out your name, but ya never showed up.
I think I caught the limo driver licking the seat before you could get there anyway. Lol. J/k
Seriously though....we had a lovely time, would of been awesome running into COFF friends there. :-). Xxx
Thanks so much Paul for making us feel sexy.

LadyT.... Let me just start by saying you are such an awesome lady and what a cool wife.
Love the fact that both you and Thumps get aroused by other ladies...love that you two have such a great bond and relationship. Thanks for sharing that hot vision.... Now if you got that on video or pics... We GOT to see it. :-)
Thanks for bringing us in the sheets with you. Hehe :oops:
Hugs and kisses to you doll. Xoxo

Jr.... You stayed up all night?.... Omg you are a riot. So glad you caught onto my hint here in the threads, my hint was quite obvious. Lol
Well I was excited and couldn't wait for you to see. It was really cool meeting Elise. :-)
Xxx thanks baby.

Honora.... Thanks sweetheart for popping in. So nice to hear from you. :-)
Yes it was a dream come true for me and I am glad we met. Thanks for the compliments Hun, you are too kind. Xxx

Thumper... Omg you are so funny. Just thrilled you liked the contri. Loved the vision ladyT gave us, hearing we did that to you is so fricking hot. Thank you.
Your compliments are very generous and thanks so much for making me feel sexy. :-)
Kiss!

Thinker.... Hehe was my expression that obvious. Lol... My nips were really excited too. Haha
Thanks for chiming in here Hun and hope you enjoyed the contri. Many kisses to you babe. Xxx

Jim.... Oh Hun no worries I know how to perform mouth to mouth. Hehe. Are you in need of some? :-)
Thanks sexy. Luv ya. Xxx

Grumpy.... Hope the new hrs are working out for ya. Thanks for finding the time to chime considering your crazy new schedule. Thank you.
You are so sweet with your reply and thank you so much.
I never thought we would actually meet either cause in reality we are very busy moms and crazy family schedules. BUTT it all worked out as you can see. Hehe :-)
Oh and the butterfly was fluttering, :oops:... Did I say that outloud? Haha

Thanks for all the love and support everyone, also not to mention it is such a turn on to read your thoughts and we hope you truly enjoy the memories Elise and I have made. Thank you.
Lots of love!
Xxxx Trin
By Skeetz
Holy, "Double Your Pleasure," Bat Man!

I miss checking in at VW for a few days, (almost never happens,) and Glory Be, one of my most outrageous fantasies has been fulfilled.

Elise and Trinity doing Vegas . . . I believe I've died and gone to Heaven! Who knew Heaven could be so close? I'm only a six hour drive from Vegas, (coulda' been there in five with this kinda' incentive!)

Thanks to both you gorgeous ladies for making so many dreams come true!

So . . . when can we expect the next installment? I'd bet the farm that the fun didn't stop after ten photos!
Trinty: I don't know if I have ever seen Elise but you two are something else. Every man's dream. Two beautiful and sexy women. Way to go and what a surprise, now how are you going to beat that one the next time you do a contri?
By ICU
My goodness!!!

I am gone from VW for a few weeks and what happens while I'm away?

Why nothing short of the finest contribution ever to appear on this website or any other....Trinity and Elise... TOGETHER!!!! Two of my absolute favorite ladies sharing their beauty and personality in a limonsene. I am absolutely speechless!!!

What an amazing thing to happen! Two wonderful women who happen to have fabulous bodies meet on this site, become friends, and then meet in real life and commemorate the moment by documenting the fun for us to enjoy!

I just luv you two!!

Thank you both a million times for the pleasure you have brung to this old guy. I am sooooo proud to know you both...

W-O-W!!!! Best contri....EVER !!!!!
Sorry for the delay here everyone, the last week before school started we took the kids to some theme parks out of town and were gone for a few days.... Then after that Labor Day weekend, which by the way I hope everyone had a good one. :-)
So finally had a chance to sit down and reply back.

So skeetz.... So thrilled you like the contri. :-). It was exciting meeting Elise and I hope you enjoy seeing our experience. :-). We luv ya. Xxx

Grumpy... You make me laugh, well my hubby also tells me that I speak with my eyes all the time....and he reads them very well....he may run though when he sees when I am angry. LMAO.... J/k
Actually MrT can't take credit for these pics, as Elise's hubby Damon took all of them.
Thanks again for the super sexy note, just luv ya. Xxx

DD.... So flattered you liked the contri and surprising viewers is always exciting. Elise is quite the vw celeb here and I have admired her contris for years. Now that you have seen her I am sure you won't be wanting to miss out on any of her contris in the future. If you subscribe to fun bags you would be able to view all her contris over the years. Just seeing her old contris alone is worth the membership. :-)
Anyway, we thank you so much and I hope we get a chance to see you soon as well. :-). Thanks Hun.

Thinker.... Love the way you think. Hehe. I am guessing that is how you got your name cause your always thinking? Hehe. Many kisses.

Jim.... Mouth to mouth on the way babe.....yep your breathing now real good! Did I just feel you slip some tongue? Lmao.

Bob... Wow what a great message. I am so very flattered by your kind words and I guarantee Elise is as well. We thank you so much. It excites me when I can excite others, very cool and so very happy your eyes are pleased. Yay!!
Lots of love. Xxx

Thanks everyone! Luv ya! Xoxo
By Coffjr
Trinity - only second place, something is wrong with only a second place. You both are winners and deserve a first place in the voting.....I call for a recount!! :D Actually congrads on the second place. So I read that Elise's husband took the pictures - what a very lucky guy he is.

Elise - how turned on was your husband while taking the pictures of the two hottest women on VW? I know I'd be shaking with a huge bulge in my pants.....I'd also want to take my time with the pictures to enjoy the view. ;)
Trinity: That would be so fun. Never know maybe get a lot of the boards people in Vegas next time you go. It is a short trip for us via plane.
Ghee it isn't fair that Trinty always come in 2nd, she is great and not sure what the deal is about always 2nd place. Sounds like it is fixed if you ask me.
Jr... Well thanks for rooting for us. Hey I am thrilled to have finished 2nd. You are so sweet to think it should of been 1st...thanks. Yes Elise's husband took the pics. :-)
Hope all is great.

DD...you are kind to think my contris deserve better, however I realize i am not everyone's cup of tea...but we do have fun sharing and it's always nice reading the positive feedback. Also as many of us know this site gets bombarded with pro models or pro photographers that usually take the top spots. So us real amateurs have a hard time competing with that. So I wanted to say thank you for your support as it means alot. :-). Xxx

Thinker...I will let Elise answer that. :-). Well I did grope her tits a few times. *blushing*. Hehe
By Thinker
Trinity, I thought so. I knew no one could resist.

Elise, please respond. We all want to know. If you cannot admit it on the forums, you can always send a PM or email to me! Just saying. Inquiring minds want to know...and see pictures! :D
By Paulbrx
Trin, I can't blame you for a spontaneous grope while with Elise. Who could resist?

You know how fond I am of your kitty; I would have been sorely tempted to pet it if I was there. :oops: (In fact, that will go on my bucket list: "Pet Trinity's Taco!") :D
Paul!

Pet kitties,

Eat tacos.........

Couldn't resist!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]