Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
That would be me! I'm definitely a fan of a nice looking butt... and Naomi's Butt is top shelf! Of course the rest of her is nothing to shake a stick at either.

Naomi, it's nice to see you again on VW. You are looking sweet and sexy as ever. I see you are sporting a new hair-do this time. Didja figure it was time for a change up? You have an amazing sleek body, perfect boobies, superbly shaped legs and a stupendous butt... but... and I'm sure you have heard this more than once... your eyes totally mesmerize me!

You are so freakin' cute. I just wanna put you in my pocket and take you home. :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)
By NaughtyNaomi
Hey There Everyone Sorry It Took Me So Long To reply, Just Got Internet since the move, been a busy girl..how are all of my fans? glad you like the new hair, I did figure it was time for a change I have been going through a lot of changes in my life and recovery so I decided a new look would be for the best for my new life. I will be posting new pictures next month so stay posted and keep your eye open for me and keep the votes coming! Lets chat! I love chatting it up with new people! XoXoXoxOXoxOXoxoXOoxO!!!
By Jbe
Naomi, it's nice to see you back on the bb's chatting with us. I DO keep an eye out for you... but it's a BIG state. Ohhh... you are talking about keeping an eye out for you HERE? :oops: :o Well, I'll keep watching everywhere.

New changes... recovery... new life... Sounds like you have had a lot going on. Hope it's all for the best.
By Jbe
Both eyes, Grumps! And if nothing else, I always have my cell phone camera if I happen to run into that little sexy thing, Naomi. :mrgreen:
By vtach79
She is very sexy, and god I love her eyes as well as her BUTT!!!
By vtach79
Naomi is a beautiful woman, her eyes are so beautiful not to mention her butt and the rest of her body
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]