Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
That would be me! I'm definitely a fan of a nice looking butt... and Naomi's Butt is top shelf! Of course the rest of her is nothing to shake a stick at either.

Naomi, it's nice to see you again on VW. You are looking sweet and sexy as ever. I see you are sporting a new hair-do this time. Didja figure it was time for a change up? You have an amazing sleek body, perfect boobies, superbly shaped legs and a stupendous butt... but... and I'm sure you have heard this more than once... your eyes totally mesmerize me!

You are so freakin' cute. I just wanna put you in my pocket and take you home. :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)
By NaughtyNaomi
Hey There Everyone Sorry It Took Me So Long To reply, Just Got Internet since the move, been a busy girl..how are all of my fans? glad you like the new hair, I did figure it was time for a change I have been going through a lot of changes in my life and recovery so I decided a new look would be for the best for my new life. I will be posting new pictures next month so stay posted and keep your eye open for me and keep the votes coming! Lets chat! I love chatting it up with new people! XoXoXoxOXoxOXoxoXOoxO!!!
By Jbe
Naomi, it's nice to see you back on the bb's chatting with us. I DO keep an eye out for you... but it's a BIG state. Ohhh... you are talking about keeping an eye out for you HERE? :oops: :o Well, I'll keep watching everywhere.

New changes... recovery... new life... Sounds like you have had a lot going on. Hope it's all for the best.
By Jbe
Both eyes, Grumps! And if nothing else, I always have my cell phone camera if I happen to run into that little sexy thing, Naomi. :mrgreen:
By vtach79
She is very sexy, and god I love her eyes as well as her BUTT!!!
By vtach79
Naomi is a beautiful woman, her eyes are so beautiful not to mention her butt and the rest of her body
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]