A place to share your sexy stories
By rogergo4x
The Sunset cruise this year.
Yes, again this year we have the Wed Cruise set up, in fact I have set us a second one on Friday this year. So there’s one cruise on Oct 23 and another on Oct 25th.
We have increased the time from 2 hr. to 3hours. Added a lot of finger food and keep the endless drinks going. All this and gas price going up, it only $45. I would suggest you bring a bag/back pack or something to put your clothes or stuff in so to keep track of it.
This is a mix of people, which do a mix of things. Yes, there has been full out sex, but that not the usual. About 1/3 get completely naked, 1/3 keeps a shirt on or g-string, then the rest watch and plays some. The later it gets, the wilder it gets, but no mean no, so one only does what he or she feels comfortable with.
Yes, there will be lots of cameras, so some will keep a mask on and some don’t care. You will be in the background of pictures, and we ask they not go on the Internet, but only ask. This is a link to our own order page, which tells a little about it. I have some pictures, if you’re interested, that could be shared. Suggest bringing a small bag to keep track of your personal things (Clothes etc).
We ask if you don’t want to participate and plan on staying dressed and picture take only, that this cruise does not want you there.
https://furycat.zaui.net/data/portals/K ... nsetCruise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; /or Wed the 23th, and
change the date to 25th for Friday Cruise or you could call in to the call center
1-877-994-8898.
Thanks; look forward to seeing all, Roger
Attachments
Just having fun
Just having fun
P1060723.jpg (217.81 KiB) Viewed 10744 times
Hi Roger and everyone :)

I'm all signed up for the Fantasy Fest nude cruises - can't wait to go again! I was there on the cruise in 2011 - I wore my 'Garden Of Eden' costume on the boat; perhaps I met some of you there :)
It sure was a very fun, interesting and wild boat trip! I was still a bit shy; never even took off my fig leaves or got naked, lol. I regret not being more uninhibited and really getting into all the wild action and fun.... I'm planning to be a lot more outgoing, playful and wild this time :)

Here's a photo of me in my 'Garden Of Eden' costume which I wore on the nude cruise in 2011 -
IMG_0215 copy.jpg
IMG_0215 copy.jpg (120.27 KiB) Viewed 7203 times
20111107-186246-1.jpg
20111107-186246-1.jpg (92.17 KiB) Viewed 7203 times
This will be my 5th Fantasy Fest trip. On my last trip in 2011, I met and joined the Krazy Krewe (http://www.krazykrewe.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) - I chatted online a lot and met many of them at Fantasy Fest - perhaps many of the same folks who are on this forum also. I've really missed Fantasy Fest and look forward to seeing my friends again, and I also hope to meet many of you there for lots of wild fun and partying. If any of you happen to see me or recognize me on the cruise, or anywhere at Fantasy Fest, be sure to grab me and say hi :)

Adam
Adam, you were fun to meet. Yes, cum out of your shell. lol We have had a lot of fun on these cruises, and really looking forward to the two this year. Kat remembers (for some reason) u lost your leaf that year. I think she wanted u to lose more. lol Fun time ahead!!!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]