Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Elise
I simply had to start a thread for Nicole today. I noticed you have stopped by and commented on a few topics in the forums during the last few days. :) Your new photos are beautiful! You really have the perfect body. Would love to see a video from you, like the ones Adri has submitted recently. That would be amazing!! What do you think? Thanks for sharing! :mrgreen:
By Nick2009
WOWie! Thanks my dear sexy friends!

We like this set too :)

Video.... Mmmmmmmmmm We never tried, but maybe we'll try...

Sweet kiss to all!
By Jbe
Nicole, it's nice to see you back chatting on the bb's. As always you and the hubs put out some fine photo work. But when the model is a lovely woman like you it's hard to go wrong. In the years you have been posting, I don't believe I've ever seen a bad set of pics.

I have to agree with Elise. A vid would be wonderful to see... and I've always wondered what your voice sounds like. If it's anything like your looks, it must be angelic. :D ;) ;)
By Thinker
Oh Nicole! Another perfect photoshoot. Going from your mesmerizing eyes to your breasts with the erected areola and nipples and finally to your pussy with perfect lips. You can go from the girl next door to a high-fashion model in a flash.

Speaking of flashing, how about some outdoor shots flashing yourself?
By Thumper
Damn, I love those mirror shots!

Your eyes just light up when you smile. Naked or clothed, doesn't matter...you just ooze sexy.

Check out the Town Hall thread...I had an idea for several of my favourite ladies (of whom you are DEFINITELY one!) to do a mini COFF theme....daisy dukes and a plaid shirt, either under the hood of an old car or on a farm. Call it the "Farmer's Daughter" look.

Would you consider participating? (Please?)
By rockclimber
Nicole, Our Lovely VW Girl is back with another stunning Contri!

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3119233/

Welcome back and We're ALWAYS happy to support EITHER of your beautiful Headlights....!!!!

Sehr Gut!!!!
By Skeetz
Rock, I'm sure she would appreciate your offer of support but I don't think that's the kind of support she had in mind. But I could be wrong . . .

Sure nice to see the Gorgeous Nicole back on these pages again. What a beauty! There just aren't enough superlatives to describe this Ultra Rare Sweetheart sooo, I'll just sit here, tongue hanging out, (a la' Winston,) and dream awhile.
By Thinker
I'll help support her headlights. I am also willing to push her button down in her V. :P

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]