A place to share your sexy stories
By HornyLou
Hi All, So last night my wife gave me a ride to pick up my car, I had left it at a friends a few days ago. He was out of town so no one was home. It was about a 30 mile drive. We had to pass thru a couple small towns. I told Sherry that she would be driving home naked, she was very reluctant! So I told her, take your choice, if you take off everything but your panties before we get to the first town on the way to pick up my car, then you can keep on your panties. If not, you have to drive home totally naked! Well, it was after dark, so not much risk of being seen anyway right! So she immediately strips to her panties. (she doesnt really want to drive 30 miles naked! LOL!! So we have a nice drive over, really nice! So we pick up my car, as I get out, I grab all of her clothes to take with me! She says what are you doing, I just laughed and kept going, so now she has only her tiny g string panties! She drives a sports car, we require a front license plate in NY, but her car has no bracket for it, so it is just under the seat. She has been driving this car for 3 years and never been pulled over, so we never gave it a thought! So I take off, she is following me. When we get into the first town, she is a little ways behind me. I see quite a few people standing on the side of the street, I think, wow, she is really fully exposed, these guys will have to see her naked when she stops!! So as I go ahead, a pickup pulls out in front of her, now he is in between us! I'm not sure, but probably these guys have an eyeful! So I slow down, the truck is quite a ways behind me. Then I see her headlights come into view. Next, I see another car behind her. Sure enough, immediately, I see the red flashing lights come on, yep, she is getting pulled over! So I pulled over and grabbed her clothes. She is probably 300 yards behind me. I am totally like, what the heck should I do, I walk back, when I'm about 50 yards away, I call "officer, is it ok for me to come over", he is standing by the car, maglight shining, on Sherry's nakedness! He tells me to come over and stand on the sidewalk. I'm trying to tell him that I made her ride like that just for a cheap thrill, but he just says stand over there. He is really enjoying this I'm sure, he is in no hurry. he asks for her license and registration, and insurance. Then stands there for a long time looking at it (and her!!!) asks a few petty questions about why she is riding around naked and such, just small talk to prolong the situation I'm sure! LOL Then after what seemed like a half hour, finally he gave her her clothes and said thanks, have a nice evening, went back to his car and watched us leave. WOW!
By HornyLou
When we got home, Sherry was not a happy person, she was sooo embarrassed. She told me the cop came up to her car and shined his light down on her. the way she was sitting, you couldn't even tell she had the g string on. So the cop says "let me see your license and registration, why aren't you wearing any clothes", she says she told him she was to hot so she took them off, and that she did have on a bottom. She said all he did was basically stare! She said then he asked why she didn't have a front license plate, she told him it was under the passenger seat, that she couldn't get a bracket for it. He asked her to see it. So she had to lean over to the passenger side and pull it out from under the seat (all under the beam of his mighty maglight!! LOL) I told her, that she is probably lucky she was almost naked, it probably saved her from a ticket! LOL, So, all I have to say is, she was pretty hot in bed last night, even after the embarassment, she was pretty turned on!
By AnonAnon
Great story! Will make for a great memory. My favorite memories are when the show is greater than planned and pushes the envelope. If I were a cop, I wouldn't put a damper on that kind of "effort" either.
By Superone
My lovely wife traveled in our motor home naked many days, She loved it and I loved looking at her and was frequently rewarded with one of her superb blowjobs. She is shaved and had great body (still does for her age) and loved showing it. On a few occasions we had another couple with us, one being a trip west for about 6 weeks that lasted almost 9 weeks with her sister and BIL. On third day on road driving through Kansas she came out of bedroom in back naked and walked to the passenger seat putting her sis and BIL in shock. She explained that she liked to be nude and then about 5 minutes later (they are still in shock) she gets up and comes next to me kneeling and telling me to put my seat back aways that she wants early lunch. I slid shorts off and she sucked me dry. Cruise control is wonderful! Before week was out her sis was naked and BIL ended up getting head from my wife. For balance of trip we swapped partners from time to time. It was wonderful.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]