Exhibitionists meet here!
By vwjcdnm156
#21524
Wife has been "corresponding" with someone lately some pretty hot e-mails. She would like to hear from others, male or female. Raunchy talk makes her very hot, the nastier the better. She certainly has a filthy mouth when she gets warmed up. Anyone interested?
User avatar
By poonarl
#22305
I will send emails to and love to receive them from any horny woman. Put me on that list. I can get raunchy, erotic, graphic or however she wants to go with this. It is a great tease and I bet you are the lucky recipient of her lust when she gets going. Lucky you! :mrgreen: :D Poonarl@hotmail.com
By JimmyD
#22369
I have never tried emails but at one time I had purchased an extra cell phone and started texting my wife suggestive texts pretending to be someone that she knew but was a secret admirer. She eventually came to the conclusion that it was a asingle friend of ours and I just rolled with it for about two months. The talk became pretty raunchy and our sex life at home had never been better. I would position her vibrator in a way that I could tell if she was using it and almost every day we texted she would get herself off. I eventually told her that we should meet to fuck and she respectfully declined and the texts became less frequent until I cancelled the phone. She never did guess with certainity who she thought I was so it seemed like a good time to end the fun. I was happy to know that my wife would not cheat but even happier to discover a way to tap into her slutty side. She has never mentioned the texts and I will never either. It was a lot of fun.

I Just thought I would mention this as a very hot alternative to emails since so many people text these days.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]