Exhibitionists meet here!
By Rexes2
My partner likes to wear the flaring short skirts and dresses, mostly without any underwear. It only takes a light breeze to blow her skirt up revealing all, off course she looks very embarrashed. I get very hard when she is seen by strangers.
By AnonAnon
Sounds like your partner enjoys it too. Early in our dating life I once invited my wife to an outdoor screening of movie in the largest park in our city so we could picnic with some friends. I carpooled with those friends to make parking easier for the group and when I got to my then girlfriend’s house she came out wearing a black fishnet top braless. The top was loose enough to let her tits move freely and the mesh open enough to let my friends in our borrowed minivan get close up view of her tits and her very engorged and very erect nipples. She enjoyed letting it be known that she was turned on. On top of that she was so cool about it, my friends were soon mock pawing at her and enjoying the show. When we got to the park, literally thousands of people were staring at her basically topless look as we walked over to where we set up to wait for the sun to set so the movie could start. She could have sat cross-legged hunched forward for modesty, but she just lay down with her head on a towel, displayed for everyone nearby to look at. Our friends still talk about it more than a decade later.

On a more intimate level, we commissioned a small hanging sculpture from an acquaintance sculptor who didn’t know we were dating and she was helping him and I hang it from the ceiling of the stairwell in my home. She was dressed in a mostly unbuttoned fitted cotton shirt that was providing ample views of her tits for what she liked to call entertainment. Once we had the heavy piece mostly in place, we sat down on the stairs to relax and the sculptor sat down a few steps above here and began massaging her shoulders. As she relaxed into the massage he probably had a great view of her bare tits and at some point he reached down and included them in his massage. Instead of jumping up my wife let us a very sensual groan of pleasure and about a minute later, before he was done indulging, gave the sculptor the perfect French kiss to both thank him and big him farewell and saw him out and locked the door behind him, clearly indicating our relationship. We’re still friends with the guy and my wife likes to joke with him about how she might want that massage again if was ever in the business.
By AnonAnon
Speaking of enjoying having your partner seen by strangers, my wife, who is keenly interested in sexiness, once suggested I sit out a holiday party at one of her clients. I obliged, but was curious about her reasoning. Then she showed me what she was going to wear to it. A very cheap party dress she’d bought online for $15 or so. Very flimsy material all round, very plunging and with a very high slit. Worn sans underwear, as is her wont, it hid nothing and even the weakest flash would render it transparent. She paired it with some knee high boots, the only robust cover in her outfit. Her reasoning was that it would be a lot more comfortable for her colleague to enjoy the show without her husband on hand and that I might enjoy imagining more than the reality. She was right.

She reported that there was an audible gasp from one of her senior colleagues when he saw her and that she’d distributed the removal of the boots equitably between two guys who liked to flirt with her at the client, ensuring both got the only view not available through the dress. She was pretty sure the photographer had several explicit photographs and when the party pictures were published the photographer had carefully selected ones where someone else blocked the views. The best part was that the cheap dress had literally shrunk from the sweat of extended dancing and was doing an even poorer job of covering her than the minimal job it was doing when she left. It’s a fun memory and one she likes to recreate often before sex by putting that dress on as part of foreplay and letting a tilted lampshade render the dress transparent.
By AnonAnon
Last Summer my wife was very partial to wearing mesh coverups as dresses to go out during the day. She wore a bra and panties under them, of course, and the panties tended to be high-waisted, but I really enjoyed seeing my wife in public in underwear. We’d often go shopping in bright sunlight and the effect with lighter-colored coverups was amazing, as if she was walking around in just her underwear, her beautiful hourglass shape, shapely legs and heart-shaped ass in full view. If the bra was a bikini style with very thin straps, the view from the rear was particularly sexy.

A couple of times, particularly when taking the dog out in the evening in fading light she would actually remove her bra before we walked out and I’d enjoy seeing passing neighbors do a double-take particularly if there was a passing car with headlights punching through her coverup.

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]