Exhibitionists meet here!
By Doja45
She will be giving a show at the Standard Hotel tomorrow and Wednesday morning.
By AnonAnon
A few months ago my wife booked us a trip to NYC and into a boutique hotel there. We got in quite late and I showered and lay down in bed. A few minutes later, my wife emerged from the shower in a red wig, her landing strip dyed bright red and some very intricate henna tattoo work placed provocatively over her most private parts. By the time she walked over to the curtain and pulled them apart to reveal what she called amazing light from the adjacent buildings I was ready and she she climbed on top and reached over to the bedside table lamp and turned it on herself before fucking like nobody was watching. She spent a lot of time nude by those windows over the next few days, but the surprise and excitement of the first night was the most memorable.
By AnonAnon
I met my wife at the airport for a day in NYC while traveling home from a business trip to find her walking towards me from her gate in a pair of white linen drawstring pants and a very see through black halter neck top with minimal patterns on it for optical confusion, all worn without a stitch of underwear. No other luggage and no jacket. I let out a low whistle, which pleased her and she said, “I’m glad you like because a lot of people got to enjoy my tits you could have this view. Besides, wait till your see how the top looks in the evening.” Ever the exhibitionist expert, she wasn’t kidding about the negating effect of directional lighting on the opacity of black tops. When we got back to the airport for the night flight home, my wife suggested I have a seat at the gate and enjoy others enjoying checking her out.
By AnonAnon
Thanks! My wife wasted little time after she met me breaking me into her exhibitionist style. A few dates into our relationship she wore a pair of skin colored see through knit pants sans panties to a large house warming party where a bunch of guys spent several hours checking out not just her very well displayed ass but also her very visible landing strip. A few more dates in she went braless in a black fishnet top a movie at the largest park in our city giving a bunch of my friends and a few thousand people a completely unobstructed view of her nipples. We carpooled to the park to make parking easier and enjoyed some street food after, all of which my wife did not only in complete comfort, but actually enjoying my friends checking her out and mock pawing at her tits. When I’d ask her about it she would just say, “It’s just me,” and that it was fun to do something so simple to add so much spice to an evening out.
"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]