A place to share your sexy stories
By lgn
Just happened tonight. I had been drinking today and was in the mood to share my wifes pics on different sites. Reading stories of others showing there friends and such. So I call a friend of over 30 years to come over for a beer. { The wife is not home this week, visiting family out of town}. In my shop I have a topless picture of my wife on the wall, he and others have seen it before. But this time I had my lap top open with a collage picture of my wife naked in the shop and walking around the pool. I didn't say anything when we first walked in the shop, just walked over to the project I was working on to show him. We chatted about that then I walked over to the desk where the laptop was and leaned up against it. He followed and looked at the screen. I then said " I hope that doesn't offend you" He said no. Then we talked about my obsession with showing her off. I still wasn't sure if he was good about it until we went into the house. Mind you we have had a few drinks by this time. He said he needed to pee. The bathroom is next to the office room that I had my desktop computer on with the web page of our pictures on it. When he came out I said, Oh the pictures of my wife on the boat are here, want to see them? He said sure and and sat down at the desk, I told him that there were more pictures if he wanted to see them, just scroll down. At that point I excused myself to go to the bathroom leaving him alone on the computer. When I got back he had scrolled thru over half of the pics. I then started describing the different pictures. I think this is going to work out great. Always wanted a friend that I could share the most naughty pics with.
Attachments
This was the one on the lap top in the shop
This was the one on the lap top in the shop
_backyard fun lhc (1).jpg (339.98 KiB) Viewed 10584 times
AnonAnon liked this
By Jocko64
Good for you sharing them, I have shared my wife's with a few close friends over the years. One guy, (had seen many of the pics) old friend, was visiting with his wife and one evening he and I watching golf match in my big office. The two gals come in with drinks for us and them, he is in a recliner in front of tv I on couch with the gals. They had robes on, I thought ready for bed?? Well we talking, my wife says put some music on and we will dance for you guys. I do, robes com off and buddies' wife in sheer bra and panties, my wife in a sheer crotchless teddy and they dancing around room. My wife says to his, do you care if I do lap dance for him? She says go ahead (she had no clue what a lap dance was). Dee comes and sits on couch, my wife dancing for J showing her bald pussy and lovely tits, have a ball. What Dee and I did not know was that J was fingering my wife. My wife gets up, says to Dee I think J needs some loving and they get up and head to their bedroom. My wife gets on knees and sucking me and then I fuck her soaking pussy. Next day he is saying to me how hot my wife is and how lucky I am.

Four months later we at beach place of theirs. We all sitting on deck, his wife and I playing cards head to head, she thought she was better at it than me, LOL! We going out for dinner, so my wife says she is going to shower and then about 15 minutes later he goes in. Here is what wife told me later, he had this fetish to see my wife naked in red high heels and told her one time. Well she done showering and putting face on, he is in FR, his wife and I still on deck playing cards. She called him in our bedroom to see something and there she was naked in red heels, she said he about went nuts. She pulled down his shorts telling him to sit on bed getting on her knees and giving him a blowjob and swallowing every drop. She told me that he only lasted 2 minutes at most. Over the years she fucked him a couple times, he was in love with her. She told him it was their secret and never say anything to me. I laughed, wife and I had NO secrets.
AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
My wife loves showing off when guys are open about enjoying the show and pay her direct compliments. On one of our early dates, we went dancing and she had on a short slightly see thru black stretch dress that made it obvious that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. One of our mutual friends was being rather bold and trying to take an upskirt photo of her on the dance floor. When my wife saw the camera she more of less squatted over it as part of her dance moves and let him grab a very clear image of her pussy right in front of all the other people on the floor. Back at our table, he was reviewing the images and my wife was casually ensuring he’d got the image he wanted without breaking a sweat or any embarrassment at all. Among the images were several where the flash had punched through the dress revealing her tits, ass and bush and there were some very revealing images of her pussy. I was blown away by her confidence. Even better, she thanked me for being OK with it on the way home. Over the years, plenty of friends have shared sexy images they have taken of her in revealing outfits and we always enjoy the casual sexiness of them.

A few years ago, she went topless to a private Halloween party where she asked me to cover her tits with my hands at entry, after which she spent about thirty minutes topless with many of our friends at the party taking photos of people covering her tits as I had and even cupping them. Some years ago, when low waistlines were in fashion, she used to wear pants that sat very low and revealed a lot of butt cleavage. She tended to wear them with backless tops, and enjoyed having friends take Venus di Milo like photos of her from the rear.
By Jocko64
I, at one time had hundreds of pics of her in various forms of nakedness. She was modeling a posing for semi professional and profession photographers, almost always the explicit shots were with a mask on. All destroyed few years back. One time we going on trip back North and she asked where pics where and I told her asking why. She said she want to give some to her FB up there. She took about 40 explicit ones. He was married at time, two small kids, I often wonder what he did with them. Her face was covered in all, so not big concern. She loved his dick, told me he had 9 fat as coke can and when she would come home from session with him I could fist her! Some great memories!
By AnonAnon
When we were dating, my wife used to enjoy letting guys take photos of her for their spank banks. She always managed to make it fun. One evening we some of us friend were sitting on a bench outside a small store than had been repurposed as a gallery for a show by one of our friends and a friend ours was putting in some effort trying to get a good photo, but it wasn’t working. My wife decided she was going to help by slipping off the loose halter neck top she was wearing and posing topless right there on the sidewalk bench. Before anyone could fully realize what was going on, the photo had been taken and she’d put her top back on.
By Jocko64
Couple years back I am in my old hometown visiting old friends and relatives, one guy I ran around with for several years in grade school and HS told me to come over to his place and look at stiff he is selling to downsize. I went over, he mixed us a drink and we are sitting around BS ing and I asked him if he still had any pics f the gals from our younger days. He says still have a couple shoe boxes full of old polaroid's and goes to get them. I sitting at kitchen table, we talking about the pics. I seeing all these gals we used to date and fool around with, some him fucking them and getting blowjobs. I find about 10 pics of my wife before we married, I am like WTF and ask him when did he take them? He was embarrassed and did not want to tell me but I finally convinced him I was not pissed that we had an open marriage anyway. Turned out it was when I was in Army and we were married, I knew she was fucking around but his name was never mentioned by her. I asked if her had fucked her and he said several times but she did not suck dick, (that came later for her when I was home from Military she learned) . When I told him we had open marriage he asked if he could do her again. I said sure I will tell her you want her pussy and give you BJ this time.

Two days later I dropped her off at his place about one in afternoon, she spent 3 hours with him , he could not believe she still looked so good naked 25 years later and raved about her sucking him dry. He felt bad that he could not get his new gal friend to do me. She said to him if we have time we will try to both come over for a threesome but that did not work out. On that trip we swapped with her sis and BIL and we visited some old swap partners for a night of action.
By AnonAnon
My wife and I were cleaning up in the garage once and came across a trove of photos of her posing in the nude with a bunch of her guy friends in an outdoor hot tub. She was dating one of the guys and decided it would be fun to get naked and take a bunch of nude photos with the guys sitting around in their trunks in the tub having beer and watching a game. It was a fun set. She wasn't embarrassed I saw them and she left them right where we found them in the garage.

A few years ago my wife did a set of nudes for a project with a photographer friend where she posed a human prostitute for a robot John. She had a full face helmet on, presumably to make her more robot-like, and the friend experimented with some pretty explicit shots of her on her hands and knees and sitting on her haunches with her knees parted. I was surprised to find he photos up on the friend's site for some time, a reflection on the helmet glass blocking a clear view of my wife's face. My wife got a kick out of the exposure and told me a bunch of her girlfriends brought it up as pretty cool.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]