Exhibitionists meet here!
I love seeing the expression on guys faces when my wife exposes herself to them, either making it appear accidental or just standing there stripping for them. But it's even more of a thrill to share her with other guys for sex. We've had threesomes with several friends and sometimes I've just watched a buddy fuck her. But we both find it even more of a turn on for it to be total strangers. We take lots of trips out of town and the primary reasons are to let her expose herself to strangers and to pick up strangers for sex. We have several different ways we do this. Adult theaters is a sure deal, we'll go in and after the movie starts she'll stand up where everyone can see her take off her dress and all she has on under it is a garter belt & stockings. In no time she has guys swarming around her. She'll have one guy fucking her while she sucks off a couple more and there is a line of guys waiting to be next. I'll move down a few seats where I can still watch but leaving room for more guys. And I'll usually end up with a couple of guys sucking my cock while I watch my wife being gang banged.

We also go to ABS with glory holes, and once were in the back she takes off her dress and walks through the hall like that. She'll go in a booth & suck & fuck a few guys through the hole, then go out & walk the halls letting guys feel her up then go to another booth and suck or fuck a few more guys. If a guy is really well hung or just turns her on well invite them to join us in one of the large booths for a threesome. Well take turns her sucking one guy as the other guy fucks her. Well leave the door open so people can watch. Also some places have large open areas with benches where 10-15 people can watch a movie together and watch each other jerk off, or sometimes a guy will be sucking guys off. When we find one of these we'll have a gang bang. On a couple of occasions we've even had employees come back for her to suck their cock.

We also like picking guys up to go to our room. And hotel bars are great for that. You usually find guys traveling alone who are horny, or sometimes couples who being out of town and drinking there inhabitions are lowered, and on a few occasions were really lucky & found sports teams & stuff like that and can arrange a gang bang. Plus she likes trying to seduce pizza delivery guys/girls or room service. And on occasions have picked up some really hot girls for threesomes or sex with her while I watch, a few being strippers from clubs we've gone to. Apparently a lot of strippers are bi or gay which is cool with us with my wife being bi.

I really enjoy watching her with at least 2 guys at once but 3-4 is better. I think it's really hot when she has a cock in her ass and another in her pussy & 1 or 2 to suck all at the same time.
No sharing here, but I enjoy my wife’s confident exhibitionism and her love of people enjoying checking her out in public. Her most public show has been wearing a completely see through fishnet top braless to a movie screening at the largest park in our city with literally thousands of people and more than a dozen of our friends checking out her tits for hours while she walked through the crowds and then lay down to watch the movie after it got dark. It was a lot of fun having a more or less topless girl on my arm in public and watching guys stare at her perky tits as we walked by. Probably more daring in some ways was her getting into a mock light saber fight at a very large house party while wearing a very short dress without panties and letting about a hundred people check out her pussy for several minutes and making sure they didn’t think it was accidental. She loved it and wanted them to know it. When she was done she knew she had everyone’s attention, or rather her pussy did, and she came and perched on my leg knowing that the view was still available from some angles.
Like2 - thanks for sharing some really hot slutty scenarios! AA - Your attention to detail makes everything that much Hotter ! The synergy between the two of you is a model for what many couples wish they could be !! Please share what happens when you guys get back home. Your wife seems to be the most exquisite tease, an expert at taking things right to the edge, and then just a little bit over !
Thanks, HG. That’s a perfect description of what my wife enjoys. Last year a friend of ours for whom my wife often poses as a nude model and who has some photos of her at his home that our friends know is her but are otherwise anonymous put together a sexy party with understand that the women would use the opportunity to indulge. My wife suggested she would go topless but enter with me covering her breasts with my hands but uncover them with a little provocative touching. Once she had the idea she got very excited about it and even shaped up a little for the evening for a few weeks. The idea worked perfectly with quite a few of our friends posing with their hands covering and inevitably fondling her breasts a little bit. Some of the other women were dressed almost as revealingly but she managed to push an extra little bit past pure exhibitionism.

Once it got late and just the host and us along with another couple we were close to were left the host requested a posed photograph to remember her outfit and she suggested a group photo with her in the nude standing among us but with her back to the camera. She took a little care to drop her pants while standing behind us, but not too much care . . .
HG, when she is buzzed from being very exposed for a long evening out in public my wife enjoys a little exhibitionist sex to top it off, once in a while using the bedside lamps in our bedroom to create some very obvious shadows on the walls of the very glassy bedroom of our city house. After a particularly sexy evening of being blatantly stared at in a mostly unbuttoned metallic gold shirt with alternating sheer and opaque vertical stripes that left nothing to the imagination she insisted on the bedroom door being left open to a large glass window facing the street and directed a long show culminating in being taken from behind doggie style. We’re far enough up from the street that any views are an impression, particularly in contrast to the clear views of her tits from the evening, but there’s an undeniable spice to it.
Much as my wife is comfortable being naked around men, she seems to get a real kick out of slightly sexual compliments and the occasional fondling by women, including the occasional co-worker. When I met her her best friend lived out of town and when we visited her my wife and she would sleep naked in the same bed and she seemed to enjoy it and talk about it enough that I thought she was bisexual and in a relationship. She isn’t and neither is her best friend but they still sleep together naked when she visits. The visits are rarer now that the friend is quite far away, but my wife almost always discusses the sleeping arrangement when she is talking about a visit, so I know she gets a kick out of it and there’s more to it than she lets on. Her friend has a one-bedroom apartment in a high-rise so I’m usually on a couch in the living room when I’m along for the visit. One of the things I enjoy is hanging out with her friend, who usually throws on an oversized tee when she comes out of the bedroom, and ogling my wife, who just loves being totally naked while being appreciated and just seems to glow.

The last time we visited we went out to a nightclub and my wife wore a pair of see through pants without panties and a see through bandeau top under a long jacket that parted perfectly to focus attention on where her landing strip showed through her pants. The coat was left in the car and I enjoyed the fact that she was unabashed about taking in her friend’s attention as well as my own.
One of the pleasures of getting up a little after my wife is watching her get out of bed in the nude and walk away towards the bathroom. The view of her ass and between her legs is just great. Thanks to a photographer friend of ours that realized this about my wife’s ass and took quite a lot of trouble getting some great photographs of the view and hung it up in the hallway of his home, we are able to share it with friends. The photograph shows my wife getting off a minimal wooden bench with the camera exactly where a head lying in a bed at stool level would be. The lighting and posture are perfect showing off her hourglass figure but never distracting from the view between her legs. A floor lamp illuminates her hair enough for the contours of her jaw to show through and casts enough light upon the area of interest to reward the keen eye with some seriously risqué detail. On the wall beyond leans a mirror, out of focus, but with enough detail visible to complete the feeling of utter exposure.

We enjoy having that photograph in semi-public view in our social circle and I’m sure more than one of our friends has a photo of it on their phone by this point. One even uses it as the image that comes up when my wife calls him and we always have fun with that when we’re out together.

While the photograph is from before we met, my wife, never one to wear underwear, is always ready to pose for him without any elastic lines when we go over to dinner, once doffing her flimsy shirt dress quickly and right at the dinner table and laying it over a chair at the first suggestion of some fun in his home studio. She didn’t even want to stay dressed for the ideation discussion, preferring to use the time to get completely comfortable being in the nude.
We've shared several times in the past always with the best outcome . Sometimes there's four of us and sometimes three both MFM and FMF . The MFM's I'd have to say have been my favorites . During the times I've been a bystander I've loved everything they did . Seeing her suck his thick , thicker than my average one , uncut cock was mesmerizing and a view I can't get when she's sucking me . Watching from up close when he slips that fat cock into her wet pussy and seeing it slide in and out with her lips clinging to it on the outstroke is burned into my brain .

Watching from below as I eat and finger her slippery pussy as she sucks his turgid purple headed cock while he slumps on the couch for what seemed like an hour or more until he couldn't hold back and she sucked all but a little that ran down onto his balls almost made me cum from the sight ! She then licked up what cum had run down to his balls . an unforgettable sight !

Seeing them 69 for the longest time and watching her cum over and over again shuddering each time is so hot . Hard to choose what I enjoy seeing more but seeing the pure lust in her eyes and the pleasure she's experiencing is almost as enjoyable to me as when we're spitroasting her . Almost anyway !
"We do threesomes and I have seen her getting fucked but if we are swapping with someone she wants to be in different room. No explanation , I am not going to argue about it!"

On occasion my wife requests a similarly paradoxical "privacy" from me. When we were dating, she invited me to come with her to a client's holiday party to which she was wearing a very small very flimsy and very see through black dress that put her nipples and ass on display and provided minimal frontal modesty via some ruffles. It was see through enough as it was, but it was clear that flash photography at the party would yield some spicy "nudes" of her for her client's enjoyment. When I went to pick her up to go the party, she suggested I wait for her at her home and took my car to the party. When she returned a few hours later, she was so buzzed she insisted on being taken from behind in the kitchen in what must have been full view of her neighbors. At the time I think she correctly realized that taking a date to a party where she was going to be so obviously gawked at by other men wouldn't have been a great idea.
"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]