A place to share your sexy stories
By fetishvanessa
Last week i had a hot and wild couples spanking session. i came over to an upscale hotel room in Manhattan, New York and both had t osubmit to me. I love to be in Control and Play.
I put the wife over my knees and her dress was up so i could spank her ass. Than i told her husband to ripp her lingerie and than i put my finger in her and at the same time i spanked her with my other hand.
She was tight and already wet.
Than i ordered her that she has to give her husband a bj - deap and sloopy … her ass was getting red and it looked so hot. I could feel that she is coming over my knee with my finger in her and on her clit ... Than i oil her ass so i can put an anal plug in her ass ..
than i will use both of them as my sex slave and both have to please me in any way .. She has to lick me and than i put my strap on and i will fucke her hard
first i will put a finger or two in her to open her up and than i will get faster and deaper
.. at the same time i will tell him he has to please me with his finger on my clit...i love to get pleased like that and it makes me cum so easy
and at the same time a finger in me - i love it!
and than he has to fuck me at the same time i will fuck her hard with my strap on . She has to be on her kneess and at the same time i spank her more and more.. she will cum so hard over and over... it will be so much fun...
What will turn you on with a couples session ( your wife / girl friend, you and me)?
By Jocko64
Some years back, we had moved, I had been transferred in my job. My wife prior to our moving had acquired a FB who she had worked with teaching school. They had been doing their thing for about 5 years at the time. He was 9 years her junior and the attraction was a 9 inch fat as coke can penis. Every time we went home she would hook up with him and she had many phone conversations after we moved. (getting each other off). They had a few weekends together when it could be arranged.

One day he calls and says he will be in Atlanta for 4 days and wants her to meet him at the hotel and spend weekend with him. She makes arrangements at her job to be of for Friday and Monday to be with him. I says fine I have something I can play with that weekend .(we have open marriage)

She drives to Atlanta 1 1/2 hours away. Parks car at hotel, meets him in lobby, they immediately go to room for sex. They go out to eat back for more fucking and sucking. Friday morning they get up, go for breakfast, fool around downtown and grab a bite of lunch and back to hotel. They back in room she said, they were naked, she sucked him and laying on the one bed watching TV, somebody knocks on door. F goes to answer, she covered up. It was his brother who lives north of Atlanta. He walks in with couple bottle of wine and says lets party. Wife had no clue what was going on. She still in the bed, he goes over and hugs her, she said she was embarrassed. She puts a robe on, they start drinking the wine and about 5:30 brother says lets get some food. Wife and F go in bathroom, shower and get ready. F telling wife that he might stay overnight and asks if she cares. She not happy but says ok.

They go eat and drink and where dancing and wife said she was feeling no pain and could hardly walk but they made it back to hotel and room. They in room, he opens more wine, wife says she wants to get comfy Brother says take you clothes off so I can see what my brother likes about you and your skills. She said she was drunk and did not care so she took everything off and now brother wanted to touch and feel and FB says go ahead she won't mind. Bri]others says can I kiss her, FB says help yourself. She said before she knew it she was making out with brother and him fingering her. He said I hears you can really suck a cock how about doing mine. FB now also naked, she sucking brother, FB fuckin her. FB drops a load, she still sucking Brother, said her started getting mean and pushing her head down. Turned out it was planned and for next 2 days she was their slave, they did not let her get dressed let maid and room service see her. Brother tied her to bed one afternoon, they DP'ed her. FB took her anally after his brother had done her anal, he had, she thought about 7 inch fat dick. They kept her boozed up and treated her like a dog. When she got home Monday evening she cried, said she was so humiliated by the brother and her FB did not stick up for her.
By AnonAnon
That sounds terrible. A girl I dated long ago had a similar experience she never quite got over. My wife and I like to keep things in that department simple. My wife enjoys the occasional drunk or accidental fondle and sometimes likes to give out unexpectedly passionate French kisses to friends, but that’s the extent of it.
"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]