A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
My neighbor across the street was a very attractive woman in her early thirties and very well trained due to her routine at the gym. She is, or was then, 5'4" 108 lbs., blond and quite fit. My bedroom window faced hers and there were several occasions I spent watching hoping for something.

However, when dressing or undressing, she always drew the curtain that covered her window.

I thought I could never surprise her but eventually, I finally got to see her. It was a day when it was raining torrentially. She arrived in her car and when she operated the remote control for the garage door, it did not open.

After several attempts, she got out of her car and down the rain; she tried to manually open the gate, which, after several attempts, opened.

Her hair, her white T-shirt, and her jeans were completely soaked.

She got in just like she was in her car and put it inside the garage.

It had not been five minutes and I saw her entering her bedroom. Enraged, she slammed the door closed as she was complaining loudly and gesturing in front of her boyfriend, who was in bed watching television.

It was, then, in the middle of the discussion and without taking into account that the curtain was open when she crossed her arms at her waist and took off her t-shirt, remaining in a white bra. Her boobs were shapely and she looked very sexy.

I couldn't see when she took off her pants since by that time she had already entered inside the master bathroom in her room.

The next time I was lucky enough to see her was when she appeared after taking a shower and she was talking on her cell phone. It was the late evening after dark and I kept my lights out. Apparently, she was looking for something she had on her nightstand. She came out of the bathroom as she was at that time, with her wet hair and wearing just a white T-shirt and black panties. Her curvy ass was a perfect ten.

The communication lasted a short time, during which she walked around the bed. But during that time, she did not notice to close the curtains.

I really do not think that she was careless or carefree but that there was, at those times, a reason that drew her full attention.

I could never see her in these situations again until the day she moved away.
By Jocko64
Many years back, we had small house nice area, great neighbors. It was winter time and me being married to a lovely horny lady had sex many days twice a day at least. She learned to suck and loved it and loved a stiff cock in her tight pussy! Some time in early March she tells me that we have a voyeur and that she invited him in after kids were in bed. (I was working a 3/11 shift that week) and fucked him after she sucked him for a while. I was in shock, we have open marriage but this was not something I expected. I asked usual questions and she telling me that he has been watching s for almost 4 months, I was like WTF? She telling me how she has been stripping for him, playing with herself and finally wanted to try him, he has seen some great shows of us having sex, blowjobs, me eating pussy us in all positions. I still found it hard to believe but she said thought she would do it again, I said how about his wife? She goes to bed early with their kid so she has no clue. I asked her to ask him if his wife would be interested in doing me, she laughed and said OK. That Saturday morning, he came over with their daughter and said to me my wife is waiting for you, I was dumbfounded. I went and about 1 1/2 hours later went back to my house satisfied. We became swap partners for many years even after we moved and then after we both moved out of town.
By AnonAnon
When we were first dating, my wife used to enjoy using her exhibitionism to push me outside my comfort zone. She would head down to the kitchen on weekend mornings and make me a cup of coffee in the nude, knowing full well my renter and neighbor to the back could see right into the kitchen. After a few months of this, the renter just walked over with a rent check one day and I'm sure he had already established what he would see upon his arrival. Never one to disappoint when it came to flashing the goods, my wife went right up to the glass door he was knocking on took the check from him even engaging him in a short conversation. When she came up to hand me the check, she said simply, "He saw everything. He's nice. I told him to come to dinner." Her totally honest approach to being sexy is what hooked me first.
By powderman8009
The rear of our house is quite open and looks onto the rear of 3 or 4 other houses. One of those houses has had regular changes in occupants and a few years ago a couple moved in. Their bedroom is upstairs at the rear with large glass doors that open onto a balcony. From our bedroom you can see straight into theirs. We rarely closed our curtains and so offered anyone of those houses a great view of our nudity as well.

One morning around 7am I was sitting at the end of our bed and noticed movement of the curtains in the house across from us. As I watched I could see the young wife completely nude as she opened the curtains, stretched and then moved away. I waited a few minutes and saw that she returned to her bed, again passing the window completely nude.

I realized that this was something to watch out for so each morning for the next 6 months I would check the view. It wasn't every day but over those 6 months I got to see her many times as she opened the curtain or passed the glass doors. Each time again completely nude. Unfortunately they moved recently so I'm now waiting to see who moves in.
By AnonAnon
When I was dating my wife she had a fetish for outdoor sex on her second floor deck, which was private from the street level but visible to neighbors with second floor windows. Upon returning to her house from a dinner date late at night, she seemed in a hurry to have sex doggie style. Once the moment had passed I noticed a bedroom window that lined up with the chair we had used and a neighbor’s window. I think having the reputation that went with the views tickled her a great deal.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]