A place to share your sexy stories
By altony
I was drinking my Tea when she entered the house. I was shocked at the site of her and the way her dress was showing her boobs. This is the conversation we had:

कहाँ से आ रही है (Where you coming from?)
बाजार गयी थी (Oh, I went to the market).
In this dress?
What is wrong in this dress?
It is strapless, you are not wearing a bra and the dress makes your boobs naked.
नही.... it does not.. if my boobs are naked, it will show my nipple and areola. Those are fully covered.
OK. OK. But still, it shows a lot of your skin.
But I like this dress, I like it wearing it in public.
I was feeling erection just looking at her, I pulled my camera out and took a picture.

फिर भी कहाँ गयी थी .. (Where did you go?)
I went to the gift shop, I was selecting gift for my friend's party.

She tried to put the gift box down on the table and her loose dress slid open right in front of me baring her boobs and her erect nipples. She immediately covered her boobs.

Your dress is loose, it must have slid in the store many times and exposed your nipples? Right?
oh..no.. no... OK.. just once when I bend over to select gift box from the floor.
How many men watched your naked boobs?

पता नही....में तो नीचे देख रही थी.. (I don’t know.. I was looking down). But it only happened for few minutes.. Once I selected the gift box, I pulled the dress up over my boobs.
Are you sure, your dress did not slid again...
oh..OK..OK.. just when I was paying the store clerk..I was too busy looking inside my purse for the money.. and it slid open again... But I covered it after I found the money.
So the store clerk and his other customers had a good look at your naked breasts.
He was standing right in front of me.

You are hiding something, I can see it on your face. You slut, tell me what exactly happened.
Oh nothing.. oh well.. the store clerk offered me 10% discount if I let him see my boobs again... I mean 10% is 10% you know how much I like to save the money for you. You can’t blame me for saving the money...

Huh.. So you gave a show to him and his other customers... Did he touch you...
She bit her lips.. well just a little bit .. then she said: .. he felt both my boobs and twisted my nipple.. but he did gave me 10% discount.. It was so nice of him.

साली झूठी है तू >:(
तेरी हरकत बताती हैं कि तुझे रंडी बनने में ज्यादा मज़ा आता है (You are a slut .. aren’t you?)

आप भी बस क्या हो... कैसी कैसी गंदी बातें करते हो मेरे साथ।
(Now, why are you say that.. you talk so dirty to me)..
तो मज़ा आता है गंदी बात में (So you like it when I talk dirty?)

में नही बात करती आप से.. (I am not talking to you..)
I am just a money saving wife.

And what % discount shop keeper has to give you to take you in the back room and fuck you?
Oh आप भी..बस.. don't say such nasty things to me...

You are a रंडी and a cheap whore, I need to fuck your brains out. Now, get naked and wait in the bed for me..
I could see a smile on her face while she was getting naked.

Naked she ran towards our bed room .. Suddenly I heard her voice loudly.. " 100% discount"....

I knew I would find her totally wet when I insert my now rock hard penis in her whorish cunt.
I knew with an exhibitionist whore as my wife, I wasn't gonna last long inside her cunt.

I decided to post the picture on my Flicker site.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]