A place to share your sexy stories
By rockclimber
Fantasy Fest is Coming People!

Lets Pop the Virtual Cherry on this Category and Start off some posts....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By som1crzy
Hotels and flights booked for October

Here are a couple of pictures from last year
IMG_0526_web.jpg
IMG_0526_web.jpg (79.05 KiB) Viewed 40503 times
IMG_0547_web.jpg
IMG_0547_web.jpg (160.65 KiB) Viewed 40503 times
With Mrs T-Back
By rockclimber
FF is always a blast!! Great pics JOh!!

The House is booked and the schedule cleared!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By pghcpl
We will be at the plaid party , red party, and Dantes pool party and more..
Does anyone know of a couples day cruse or sunset cruse??? We are hoping to that on sunday the 21st.
we are staying at the Casa.. anyone else there.
pghcpl wrote:can you describe more about the cruise, what is it like and things to do... age of the people food drinks and time

Basically a swinger cruise with cameras.

Age range is a little older than average but not much, no food but free drinks.
By Stealthy
Absolutely cannot wait. Will get down there 24th and party through Sunday. See you all soon.

The Stealthies
By sc43
The cruise last yr. was outragously fun! No holds barred ! Free drinks and whatever you wanted to do, Nude or clothed, just have fun! Bring your camera !
Just be very open minded!
By Stealthy
We're all signed up for Wed Sunset Cruise, YES !!!

The Stealthies
By Stealthy
Cruise can be booked at this link. You'll have to put the link together (close gap after https)

https ://secure.furycat.com/data/portals/KrazyCOSunsetCruise/
By nekkidness
We couldn't get there for the week but we will be there for part of the day on the 26th on a cruise stop. How much is going on during the day? Never been to FF but hope that this will give enough of a taste to make it a priority next year.
By funtimes99
Can't wait to get down there. Question for anyone. My wife is looking to get a massage while we are down there. Is there anyplace in key west that will do an in room massage? Thanks.
By rogergo4x
My wife and I will be there all week. some changes to the Sunset Cruise this year. There is some food as well as drinks, it's 3 hours instead of 2, from 5:30 to 8:30.
Yes, again this year we have the Wed Cruise set up, in fact I have set us a second one on Friday this year. So there’s one cruise on Oct 24 and another on Oct 26th.
Slight changes this year. We have increased the time from 2 hr. to 3hours. Added a lot of finger food and keep the endless drinks going. All this and gas price going up, it only $45. I would suggest you bring a bag/back pack or something to put your clothes or stuff in so to keep track of it.
This is a mix of people, which do a mix of things. Yes, there has been full out sex, but that not the usual. About 1/3 get completely naked, 1/3 keeps a shirt on or g-string, then the rest watch and plays some. The later it gets, the wilder it gets, but no mean no, so one only does what he or she feels comfortable with.
Yes, there will be lots of cameras, so some will keep a mask on and some don’t care. You will be in the background of pictures, and we ask they not go on the Internet, but only ask. This is a link to our own order page, which tells a little about it. I have some pictures, if you’re interested, that could be shared. Suggest bringing a small bag to keep track of your personal things (Clothes etc).
https://secure.furycat.com/data/portals ... setCruise/ or Wed the 24th, and
change the date to 26th for Friday Cruise or you could call in to the call center
1-877-994-8898.
Thanks; look forward to seeing all, Roger
Attachments
A fun picture from last years Cruise
A fun picture from last years Cruise
CIMG3328.jpg (190.95 KiB) Viewed 36158 times
OMG what an event.

Without meaning to be rude, what are the ages of the participants?
By sc43
The ages of the party people at F F are from young to very old. We have met folks in there upper 70`s having as much fun as 20 somethings. It is surprising as to how some of these real old folks act when they are away from home !
Age is not a factor on the S S cruise , just like the whole F F party. When it comes to having fun, age is not a factor on the Sun Set cruise !
By rogergo4x
Ages, as the last post said so well, isn't an issue. Example we're in our late 50's and we had friends that were in there late 30's that went. They wanted for the first time to screw in public, and they did. We all had fun, to say the least. and with all you can drink while on board, the rest on the night went very well as far as I can remember.
Attachments
Guess what their doing
Guess what their doing
FF10 Wed 10-27-2010 4-20-59 PM reduced.jpg (88.61 KiB) Viewed 32093 times
By sc43
For us going on the S. S. cruise , we are able to do things with each other that are not normally done in public! It is much more fun with others around us. It adds to the excitement. We cannot wait for the party to start.
By Fooxflem
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.
By Fooxflem
I am sorry, this variant does not approach me. Perhaps there are still variants?
By sc43
Thank you for the info, Roger. Looks like we better sign up for the fri nite cruise soon. Two crusies will not be to much fun! We are not sure how to post a picture here, Help!
By rogergo4x
For now the Friday has seats. But Fury and I feel it will fill before to long.
To put a picture on this page, you click on post reply, then in light area, at the top u will see "upload Attachment"
Click on that, and you'll see "file name". don't put anything in there, just click on "Browse" should bring up a list of you computer, and find your pictures, and then the one you want to post. Double click on it, then upload. Hope that helps, R
By Stealthy
We're booked for Fri cruise....... have started to hydrate already. Don't wanna go down with cramps. WAIT, we do wanna go down, just not with cramps :lol:
By pghcpl
We will be getting in on Saturday, where are the hot spots Saturday, Sunday and Monday night. We will be dressing for plaid night on Tuesday and red night on Wednesday and Thursday night she has a fantast outfit planed but I am not allowed to see it until then... Last your she secret outfit was sexy as all and got everyone's attention. Well see for yourself!!!!!
By sc43
Looking forward to seeing you all at Fantasy Fest. If you have not been there before, I am sure you will have a good time and want to return.
Attachments
464-rs-cr.jpg
464-rs-cr.jpg (82.27 KiB) Viewed 29822 times
By rockclimber
Roger that Dark. At coyotes now. If u come look up Page and do Patron shots!

Hiontach!
By rockclimber
Give it a Flirt!
:mrgreen:
Attachments
Who Dat?
Who Dat?
2012-10-22_21-26-02_693-1b.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 27096 times
Global Cooling

We have all put up with many things over the 79 ye[…]

Donald Trump is living rent-free in the 140th Floo[…]

Date Sexy.