A place to share your sexy stories
When I was dating my wife, she confessed to me that she had a rape fantasy about a burglar breaking in finding her asleep and raping her repeatedly having his way with her. We talked about it and both agreed that would be fun but left it at that never really setting anything up or going into any details. So, one night she was at my place waiting for me to get home I called her and told her I was working late and was on the other end of the state and wouldn't be home till very late possibly early the following day. She was obviously disappointed she told me she was just going to go home and would see me in the morning. Well my story about working late was just that a story I figured if she knew it was going to happen that would lessen the excitement of her fantasy being fulfilled. So, I parked my work truck a few blocks away and walked to her place, when I arrived sure enough her car was sin the driveway and the house was dark even though she was a very sound sleeper I decided to wait just to make sure. I slowly crept up to her backdoor and got into full character by pulling out a stocking from my pocket that I bought at a convenience store on my way home, gave the clerk some bs story about my wife called me telling me to pick her up a pair as she had a run in her last pair and we were going out. I slowly opened the back door and crept inside moving very slow and being careful as to not make a sound, I finally made it to her bedroom where she was fast asleep.

I slipped off my shoes and crept into her bedroom standing next to her bed playing with my cock getting it hard as a rock thinking about what I was about to do. I then pulled back the covers and got on top of her. She was sleeping face up and I got on top of her and place my hand over her mouth she woke and the look of fright in her face was real at first she tried to scream and was trying to fight me off until I pulled out my knife and flicked it up with the knife hand I put my finger to my lips motioning for her to be silent I then took the knife and cut the side of her panties and threw them aside. I didn't hesitate sand shoved my hard cock in her pussy. She fought back and I just lay held the knife up and in a guttural voice murmured don't make me hurt you. I fucked her hard and fast and she was both panting and gasping no please don't please stop it. I didn't listen to her pleas and unloaded my cum into her pussy. Still sitting on top of her I grabbed both of her tits and began squeezing them and pinching her nipples. With both hands I ripped open her nightie exposing her tits, I continued to pinch both her nipples and she winced in pain and moaned stop it please. I got off of her and pulled her by the arm and pushed her to her knees and put my cock in her face. She protested and I picked up the knife and forced my cock in her mouth and she almost gagged a few times from me forcing it in her mouth. She gasped for breath pleading please don't hurt me please I have kids I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt me. I didn't hesitate putting my cock back in her mouth and forced her to suck my cock. I grabbed her hair holding her head as she bobbed up and down on my cock. When she had gotten me hard enough to fuck her, she begged me please do what you want but please put on a condom please I begging you. I’ll do anything you want me to do. You can fuck me as much as you want, I know you’re going to anyway but please. I nodded and she went to get up to her feet and I pushed her back down on her knees she then crawled to her night table and pulled a long strip of condoms from the draw and tore one off the strip and ripped open the package saying I hope this fits your much bigger than my ex-husband and I haven’t been with many men so I’m sorry I really don’t know what I’m doing as she removed the condom and I pointed to my rock hard cock, without hesitation she slipped it over my swollen head and rolled it all the way down the shaft running her hand down several times like she did when she jerked me off.

I grabbed her by her long blonde hair making her stand facing me, I grabbed both of her massive tits and squeezed and rubbed them and let out a low guttural moan.
I then pushed her back on to the bed and grabbed both her legs and spread them wide apart and with one thrust I shoved my cock deep into her gaping pussy. I fucked her feverishly and her big tits were flailing wildly when she went to grab them and keep them from slapping her in the face, I slapped her hand and she immediately pulled back allowing them to flail about with every thrust of my cock. I was fucking her wildly and put one hand on her throat holding her down I then moved it to her right breast and squeezed it as I pumped her, within a minute or so I was ready to erupt and as cum spurt from the head of my cock filling the reservoir tip of the condom I grunted with every thrust. As I recovered breathing heavy and now sweating profusely, she was doing her best to catch her own breath. As soon as I recovered, I pulled my cock from her pussy and motioned for her to remove the condom from my cock. She did as she was told and removed it from my cock… I then motion for her to get down on her knees and without hesitation she did as she was told and took me in her mouth again and began sucking, she would stop to again beg please don’t hurt me I’ll do whatever you want I just don’t know what I’m doing I don’t want to make you angry. I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock in her mouth and she began to suck my cock at a feverish pace and would stop panting I’ll get you hard I promise you can fuck me but please, please and before she could utter another word I thrust my cock back into her mouth. She began picking up her pace and sucked me faster and harder than she had been trying to get me to full hardness.

One thing that always amazed her was my rapid rate of recovery we once fuck on night twelve times five in a row without taking a break

I was building to full hardness and I would be ready to have my cock wrapped in latex once more but decided that she was going to swallow my load this time. When she reached for the condoms and pulled away from my cock I grabbed her by the back of the head forcing my cock past her lips and began to mouth fuck her, she met my thrust with her head bobbing and her sucking, She knew what she what was in store for her and at this point in our relationship it wasn’t that she wouldn’t swallow my load but more often than not she would spray her tits or allow me to give her a facial, but that wasn’t going to happen now. I pumped her mouth harder and faster until my cock was ready to explode, I stopped and holding the back of her head thrust my hips forward with every spurt of cum gushing from my cock. She gulped and gasped and did her best to swallow my load but gagged on the thick hot load that she would later tell me felt like a quart of cum being shot into her mouth. As she pulled away a few last burst shot her in the face I let out a load groan and let go of her hair. She took a minute on her knees to compose herself and looked up at me asking do you want me to suck it again? I pulled her hair and made her stand on her feet facing me for a few seconds I did nothing she looked at me with a look of what’s next . What was next was I plunged a finger into her pussy and began playing with her, finger fucking her super wet pussy, normally I now would have gone down on her but decided to stay in character so I just push her onto the bed on her back, standing there fingering her pussy and playing with her tits. I know exactly how to hit her G spot and rub her clit to bring her to an almost instant orgasm.

As I dd she began to moan and cry oh please, oh my, oh my god, yes please, please I’m going she was stuttering and stammering for her words her panting increased and her hips began to shutter and lift off the bed as she did I slapped her tits and it seemed with every slap her hip thrust higher off the bed with in seconds she let out a scream and erupted into a massive explosive orgasm. She was panting like had just finished a marathon. As she calmed down, she was glistening with sweat catching her breath, saying oh my fucking God I’ve never stopping just short of complimenting her attacker she looked up at me expecting me to remove my stocking from my head, but I wasn’t about to do any such thing. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to the edge of the bed and put my cock in front of her face and she didn’t hesitate and began sucking my cock, this time more leisurely and as she did she was fingering herself she changed the of voice changed to an almost playful one saying oh please sir have your way with me if you if that’s what you really want, I know your going to make me do anything you want but you don’t have to I’ll cooperate please don’t hurt me. I raped her for over three hours maybe more, doing to her whatever I pleased staying in character the entire time
Holding her hair I made her get up from the bed, asking again oh my fucking god please no more I’m so fucking sore I slapped her tits and pointed and she reached for another condom in what seemed to one fluid motion she tore the condom from the strip ripped it open slipping it on to my hard cock running her hand down the length of the shaft as she did every other time making sure it was fully in place and ready for business. I turned her around and pushed her face down on the bed and shoved my cock into her pussy this time she offered no resistance and I fucked her freely and with every thrust she was grunting letting out little squeals obviously she was enjoying getting fucked that is until I pulled my raging hard cock from her pussy pulled off the condom throwing it aside I now shoved hard cock in her asshole. Now she protested with a scream of no! no! please not that please don’t know not there not in my ass please no. I picked up my knife and grunted fuck you bitch pulling the stocking from my head I used it to tie her hands behind her back and continued to fuck her in the ass until I shot my load deep inside her. She was panting and breathing as heavily. I took pillowcases from the bed and pulled it over her head. I removed the bounds from her hands and had her place them in front of her tying them once again but not double knotting them so she would be able to free herself. With her sitting on the edge of the bed I leaned in grabbing both her tits and squeezing I lifted the pillowcase enough to shove my cock on her mouth one last time and all I said was SUCK! Her head was bobbing in and out and I grabbed both her tits squeezing her nipples and pulling them as she swallowed my cock

She is without fail one of the most talented cock suckers I have ever been with and could suck a bowling ball through a garden hose many times she left me weak in the knees

So, to say she was skilled at the art of giving head would be a gross understatement, she continued sucking me off until I blew my final load of spunk into her mouth, I could hear her gagging and slurping and just imagined her cum covered face, in my guttural voice I whispered in her ear, I know where you live and if you tell anyone or call the cops I’ll be back to finish you off and I’ll bring friends I then slowly back away and grabbed my stuff and ducked behind her garage got dressed and made my way back to my truck and left. I purposely did not go home but rather went to a truck stop to catch some sleep and within minutes my phone blew up it was her of course. She said wow that was fun but why did you leave, I just said what was fun, leave where, I'm at a truck stop broken down on I95. I purposely opened the window so she could hear the truck sounds of the big rigs in the background. At first, she was dead silent and laughed and said man you are good ok well when are you coming home. I said yeah, I'm good but not good enough to keep this POS on the road. I should be home in a couple of hours. She of course was waiting for me but I one upped her by having my friend PJ tow me from about two miles from my house. I clued him in on me messing with her but not too many details, oh ok you were out catting around last night, and she caught you ok I got it. When we pulled in and she saw me jump from the cab her face turned white. We went inside and I told her I needed a blowjob after the night I just had, sitting on the couch she sucked my cock and I blew my load and she gobbled up every drop. When she was finished, she snuggled up next to me not saying word I asked her if she was OK, she nodded but I could tell by her silence and hesitation her mind was racing was that real did I get raped. I said OK as long as you're sure you’re OK and whispered in her ear I know where you live. She jumped up and punched me in the shoulder you fuck. I laughed and said it was your fantasy of course it was me who else would have been able to sneak past your vicious guard dog as we looked at the big golden retriever laying on his back.
Sounds hot, my wife is into pretty much anything from sucking cock to gangbangs but nothing with pain or violence, real or simulated. Though when she first got into DP's that took a while to get used to for her. But eventually she loved feeling 2 cocks in her at once. And I must admit it feels good feeling another guys cock rubbing against mine while I fuck her. Not in a gay way just the pressure & friction.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]