A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Here is a story that blew my socks off.

A couple of years after we got married, my young skinny wife gave me a birthday present that not only blew my socks off but her story that went along with it was hot ass hell at the time.

She fixed me a elaborate birthday dinner. She served it in nothing but a shear thin waist apron. That of course got me worked up. Our dinner ended up with her lying on our dinning room table, covered in food and me between her legs not only eating my dinner but eating it out of and off of her naked pleasures.

After we finished dinner, we both showered off the mess we made. I went in to watch some television when she came out this time in a hot sheer teddy outfit. I noticed she had no panties on when she sort of laid out on the couch and had me come sit at her feet. She had a wrapped box and handed it to me. I unwrapped it and opened it up to find a silicone life like pussy and ass cheeks. She giggled and told me to put it on her belly and look closely. Damn, it was almost a perfect replica of her pussy. Fact is she said. It is a replica of my pussy.

I felt inside of the opening and it was almost like the real deal. She told me to feel her insides and they felt very similar. I asked her if she had made this and she giggled and told me yes but no. What?

Her story was her good friend was studying to be a dental assistant. They were talking about Clone A Willy kits. Her friend had done her husbands cock and showed my wife. Before she knew it, her friend was fucking my wife with her husband's clone. This got them both to thinking.

Her fiend arranged to stay after work where she was doing her internship. She shaved my wife's pussy and then laid her on a table and tipped her upside down and then poured some modeling stuff they use on teeth into her pussy. She inserted some kind of vibrator inside to make sure all the bubbles were gone. Not going into details like my wife did, after a long time, the girlfriend then lowered the table back flat and had my wife raise her legs up to her chest and painted the liquid all over my wife's outside and ass.

When they were done which she said took a couple of hours, the girlfriend pulled the dried mold off and out of my wife. It was her girlfriend's turn and my wife had a blast with her.

The girlfriend took them home and had her husband build a couple of boxes where they poured a plaster mold inserting the silicone mold into the plaster and let dry. They filled this mold with some kind of silicone and worked it out so inside of the toy was the same as my wife's insides. The color was even almost the same.

My wife put some lube inside of her cloned pussy and asked me to try it out. I have to tell you, It was real feeling but too cold for it to feel exactly like my wife. After fucking her toy, It did warm up to my temperature and felt real. Well sort of.

A couple of weeks later as her cloned pussy sit under our bed not have been used since that night she gave it to me, she handed me a round tube wrapped up. I opened it and found a clone a willy kit. First time I had been shaved. But I let her do it. She made a clone of my cock and used it often.

One day she came home and was telling me her friend was making a copy of my clone. She told me she took it over and her friend just had to try it out for herself. I told her to tell her friend she didn't need to use my clone that I had a real deal for her if she wanted to try it. Well that is another story for later.

Oh by the way. Her dental friend has not been the only female to try my cloned cock. I'm not sure about her cloned pussy though.
By WickedWonder
Thinker, Just about all adult stores and toy sites have "Clone-a-Willy" kits. Some even have a "Clone-a-Pussy" kit. These are sort of cheap though.
A place in Paris will make replicas for you, molding, to finished products. What ever you want from full body to parts. I red where they claim true life molding.

Ours is not perfect by far but today's molding materials have become so much more advanced. I have red you can even get heaters for the body parts to make them feel realistic.
By Thinker
Wicked, Sounds like a great add-on to your sexxx play. I imagine the molded pussy compared to the real thing is like masturbation compared to the real thing. Handy in-between but rather have the real thing.
By fastglass427
My wife found a website that guaranteed they could make an exact body double of a man or a woman, you needed to email in detailed pictures and measurements right down to the last detail and had some example pictures of clients who had purchased the life-like dolls, they blurred the faces of a few of the actual people but some chose not to and the likeness was incredible. She got excited about it and suggested we should do it and how fun it would be having two of her in bed that was until we got the price estimate. put it this way the cost of one of the dolls would have made a nice down payment on a new Mercedes which she opted for instead. The upside is we've fucked int he Mercedes several times broke it on the first night she picked it up.

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]