A place to share your sexy stories
By ed55
You and I had decided to go hiking. You gave me directions to meet you at a stream that flows through a secluded wooded area. It's the middle of a humid summer, but today there’s a gentle, cooling breeze. There are rocks in the water that you can step on and walk from one side of the stream to the next. In the very middle of the stream is one huge rock, big enough for several people to lie on.
I got there before you and decided I’d work on those tan lines a little while I waited. Stretched out, naked on the rock, warmed by the sun but with a breeze just strong enough to tickle my nipples and pussy, I imagine you naked, walking toward me.
I wonder what you’re thinking as you look out at me on that rock. I bet you’re enjoying the freedom of being exposed to the open air. I suspect your cock is getting hard … my pussy’s getting wet for sure …
I roll to face the water’s edge in time to see you moving slowly toward me. The look on your face seems to say that you’d hoped to surprise me. Sorry, Lover …. I can sense you there … always. I know when you’re near even before I see you.
You stop for a moment or two, watching me lay there, basking in the sun. The breeze is just cool enough to harden my nipples so you can see them even from where you are. I stretch my body out and invite you to join me. But before lying down beside me, you rub your hands across both breasts, cupping them in your hands, pushing them together and rolling each nipple under your thumbs.
I try to stretch up to kiss you, but you’re in a teasing mood and back away just enough that all I can manage is a soft, light kiss that barely brushes your lips. That’s all it takes to send a shiver through me!
Now, lying beside me, you lean in to kiss me … full and hard … with the same urgency I feel. It feels wonderful beyond words – to have my body pressed fully against yours! I wrap both my legs around your body, trying to pull you closer, if that’s possible. My hands caressing your hair, I hold your head to me as you move your mouth from my lips and suck each nipple into your mouth.
With a flick of your tongue on each nipple, you nibble you way to the hollow between my breasts and lick and kiss there too before working your way toward my dripping pussy. Your expert licks and kisses and nibbles have my clit so swollen it won’t last long … try as I might. One finger … then two … and my fat little clit is pressed against your face. Oh … my … The sensations of your lips, your hands, your nearness … coupled with the sun basking down on me and the gentle breeze … my senses are reeling!
My turn to tease ….
I can’t wait to see … touch … lick … suck your beautiful cock!
I slide out from under you, turning over and kissing my way from your eyes to your lips; nibbling on your neck and ear lobes and teasing your nipples with my fingers. I let my hair fall over my face so that it will linger a little at the spots my lips have just left.
Settling between your open legs …. Damn! That’s a beautiful sight! I let my hair fall around the shaft of your cock while my head sinks lower, toward that sweet, soft spot between your cock and balls. As I lick and suck and nibble my way around, I raise my head just enough to blow across the tip of your cock …. already slippery with pre-cum.
I resist the urge to devour you … barely … But I wet my thumb with some of your sweetness and move my lips back to your balls, pressing my slippery wet thumb between your balls and your sexy little butt! Letting my tongue slide up the back of your shaft to the head I pass over and pick up from the head on the other side, sliding my tongue back down.
I want to engulf the entire length of that beautiful cock in my mouth, right down to your balls, feel the strength of it slide in and out of my mouth while the head tickles the back of my throat, but not yet …. It’s been too long since I’ve been able to take the time to pleasure you properly.
I move to straddle you … my pussy dripping on your leg as I do. As slowly as I can I sit on your raging cock. I want you to feel my pussy muscles gripping and squeezing their way down to your balls; feel how tight and snug and warm and wet it is … inch by inch. Can you feel my cunt squeezing around your cock, sucking you in while you stretch and fill me so perfectly? It feels so delicious to me ... that slow rhythmic lovemaking that we both need more than anything.
I wonder, as I rock my body back and forth, your cock as deep as it can go … the friction and pressure on my clit bringing me to the edge … Does the heat of my arousal excite you as you fill me with your throbbing cock … harder and more powerful than ever before?
I think I have my answer as you grab my hips and thrust yourself inside me … hard and fast until you fill me with your cum and I drown you in mine.
Mmmmmm I can’t wait!!!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps