Exhibitionists meet here!
If you have done my wife in Denver area or Greeley area or west slope send me the details
The idea of it all turns me on. If your real you will recognize the tats and tell me her name and how you met and what you did. YES PLEASE
Attachments
Nicbare.jpg
Nicbare.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 24430 times
Even in spite of the tattoos (which detract from her beauty), that photo of her in front of the fireplace is sexy.

I picture her kneeling there, knowing that I'm standing behind her jacking off, and she is eagerly awaiting me to spurt cum all over her shapely ass.

;)
I guarantee you WOULD LOVE IT
And so would I .... Id love to watch that.
She has done dozens of men in Colorado. I cant believe not one will step forward and tell me about their encounter with her. And you would surely recognize those tats and could tell me her name....
My wife is similarly coy about her life before she met me but we live where she grew up and went to school so I learn things from time to time. When lunching with a friend of ours that rented to her after college, he saw me admiring an outdoor shower on his deck and let slip that my wife used to like it quite a bit. It took me a second to realize that he meant that she liked to shower naked in his backyard where several neighbors, he and another guy he rented a room to could check her out and did check her out. When we were driving home later on my wife, who enjoys deploying a sense of scandal, added that there were sometimes non-resident viewers and that she had briefly dated one such that seemed particularly enamoured because she thought it would make for a fun how did you two meet story.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]