Exhibitionists meet here!
My wife and I are a fun, attractive 40s couple heading to Haulover this fall for 2-weeks naked beach time... this will be our second trip there (I’ve been there several times but she’s only been there once). Last trip was great but we missed visiting with others while on the beach.

I’d love to find another couple or two to meet up with while at the beach... flirting, playing discretely, sharing sunscreen, etc! Last trip she commented that mine was the only hard cock she saw on the beach (I was hard lots and loved some of the smiles and positive comments I got) — I’d love to have some friends play and get hard too (nothing too much, but fun teasing).

Anyone here interested?
Beachbum liked this
It definitely is fun discreetly having fun with another couple. We were there a few months back and both days there we set up on the beach right in front of the same couple. We had very light conversation but played back and forth in front of each other. The look on the other woman's face when I made my wife orgasm was priceless!
@Beacher @Nudeone

We’re going in November... last year when we were there we had a couple that spent the day near us but too far away for conversation. I was hard as a rock all day (literally, several hours — haven’t been hard like that since I was a teenager lol)... the other couple loved it, they sat facing us and gently caressed each other. I now regret not pushing the boundaries but I was afraid of getting kicked off the beach (having heard horror stories of the self-appointed “Haulover Police” chasing erections away)!
Yes there are the unofficial Haulover beach patrol people that I've seen discourage any sexual touching. There are sections of the beach where more couples gather that are ok to flirt some. So far no real issue for us yet. My wife is constantly making me hard there.
We sit in the area very close to the food truck. We look for nice couple to sit by. We've found if we sit away from people we tend to get surrounded by guys that just want to perve on her so it limits the couples that will sit close.
Attachments
IMG_5818.JPG
IMG_5818.JPG (759.39 KiB) Viewed 27977 times
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian