A place to share your sexy stories
This will be my ongoing stories of our new lifestyle and experiences!
-------------------------------------------

My girlfriend and I recently took our relationship to the stag/vixen level. We both have a love for exhibitionism and voyeurism.
We started going to an adult bookstore with booths and a theater. Our experiences there have been great and get better each time. on our first trip there I had her wear a tube top dress so I would have easy access. We browsed the store till she was more comfortable and then got tokens for the booths. Unfortunately there are no gloryholes there. So we just locked the booth and started watching some movies. She was soon on her knees with my cock in her mouth and I was wondering just how wet she was getting. I stood her up and bent her over the stool... Yuppp she was wet as hell... I fucked her a bit and went down on her. She came quickly and luckily for me is multi orgasmic. I asked if she wanted to go to the theater and got a "Hell Yeah".
We set a safe word and I told her it was all up to her, it goes as far as she is comfortable, when she was ready to go, we would. We walked in and it was a bit crowded so we took seats towards the front. I put my arm around her and kissed. She started stroking me through my sweatpants and pulled me out. I pulled her top down and played with her tits. Suddenly she goes down on me so I pulled her dress up and started fingering her. The gentleman beside me and in front of us were enjoying watching and stroking themselves .
A Mexican gentleman sat by her ass and started feeling it. She was ok with it. She soon sat back up and kissed me. She turned so the guy beside her could fell and suck her tits. She soon started stroking him off along with me. Unfortunately he was pushy and knocked her out of her comfort zone and she wanted to leave the theater so we retreated to the booth again and finished our business. We had a great first experience and have had a few more since.

We look forward to visiting more ABS's when we can. Is there anywhere that has a updated list of good ones to visit?
On our next visit she was more comfortable. We had meet up to go. She was naked in about 2 minutes after getting in the car. We stopped in a busy parking lot and she gave me head with her ass in the air for all to see. She put a dress on and we headed to the bookstore. We hit the booths first again. We fooled around in there and I got her primed up for the theater. There was about 7 to 10 people in there this time and we sat towards the back. She instantly undid her dress and we started kissing and groping each other . The Mexican guy from the first time was there again and came back by us. She was soon on her knees sucking me and stroking 2 guys off. When she stood up one started sucking on her breast while she kept stroking the other. I had my fingers deep in her and she was cumming like crazy. I moved my hand and let one guy finger her as I sucked her tit. As she was stroking the one guy off he was about to cum so she got down and took on her tits.. she started sucking me again and the other guy was being stroked off and she asked him to cum on her tits too... He did shortly after that.... She then stood up and said " Thanks guys, it's time for me to go statisfy my man" and we went back to the booth to finish. I fucked her good in the booth while she screamed in pleasure. It was a great time.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]