A place to share your sexy stories
By SoftBuns
I got home from work and my wife was in the kitchen only wearing her panties and sports bra. She said she just got home from the gym and the exercise bike was making her crave it in the butt. She said when she stood to pedal the seat kept poking her butt and it was making her horny.

I followed her into the bedroom where she climbed onto the bed and put two pillows under her hips. Her big pantied ass was wiggling back and forth teasing me. She slid her panties down around her thighs and I took a pic with my phone. I quickly undressed.

I came up from behind to put my face in her ass. I spread open her cheeks and her hairy butthole looked all lubed. It looked like cum oozed out her asshole. It smelled like cum too. Her cummy, smelling butt got me so hard. I slid a finger in.

I'm guessing someone came in her ass before I got home. I'm thinking about that while I slide my finger out her ass and put my thumb in her butt and my finger in her pussy. While I finger fuck her holes, so much pre-cum is dripping from my throbbing cock.

I finally mount her and slide all around her cummy butthole. I press in. I press all the way in. My balls slap her wet pussy while I thrust her butt. The sound of her cheeks slapping me and the smell of her ass and cum and her gripping hole make me explode.

I never said I noticed the cum dripping out of her ass. Had I gotten home later, she would of showered and I wouldn't be any wiser. Now when she says she is going to the gym, I get hard.
Attachments
SB100.jpg
SB100.jpg (23.31 KiB) Viewed 6612 times
JerryCal liked this
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]