A place to share your sexy stories
To get back to sister and I for a while---Until I got my own car I had to do the best I could to get to her on the days when it was possible for us to be alone for an hour or more. There were many lies and tall tales told at home to cover my ass and not bring my father or his second family into the equation. Fortunately I was good enough at this that I was never caught. By my senior year I had to get a job and that really hurt our times together. Sister had gone to work too at a grocery store near their home. My job was ten miles away also in a grocery store but in the next town. We had to live with phone sex for a while and even that was not easy to pull off.

About this time her social dating was getting hotter. She would tell me about how she would tease a guy about sexual stuff like blow jobs. They were definitely not the norm in 1965 at least for guys in high school. Back then if a hot girl, and she was, even mentioned she knew what a BJ was most boys would go nuts. She was just talking about oral sex, if she was telling me the truth, and had two or three to cum in their pants. She would also let them start a make out session and get them to push her down on the car seat and she would then begin to hump them like they were fucking and they would cum in their pants. If that wasn’t enough, she said she would reach down like she was straightening her jeans and rub over their cocks with the back of her hand and most would cum right then without them ever getting to pull it out. She did this crap to about two dozen different guys, not all from her school. A couple of them were from mine and three or four were from the next town over. Sister never dated anyone but two or three times because this pant wetting situation was too embarrassing to keep repeating. Even though they were trigger happy, of course they never told this to their buddies, and she kept getting referrals because even with her being the primo cock-teaser she still looked hot as hell and was a make out artist extraordinaire. She put most of the senior girls to shame with her body and know-how about makeup and how to dress hot. She would leave home looking like a Sunday school girl and a few minutes in a restroom would turn her into a vision of desire. Just to be seen with her was a feather in the guy’s hats. She would laugh for years when she would see one of these guys, especially if they were with their wives, about how he had shot in his pants from her teasing. She was still protecting that reputation at this point until she could get the big date with the jock down the street. Her whole thing was to build up an aura of sexuality without really doing anything they could talk about, truthfully at least, and hope the word got to him about how hot she seemed to be. It finally worked.

One of the few guys she dated more than twice was the grandson of a well-known local minister. They were very well off financially and he was an athlete who was the equal of the football star down the street. She considered him to be the number two choice in her school. Also her mother would have let him take her to the Holiday Inn if he wanted. She was crazy about him because of the family he came from. According to sister, this turkey was all over every girl he dated like the proverbial octopus and would not take no for the answer. Most girls apparently would not date him but twice because of this and his obnoxious and self-centered personality. However, sister had certain goals of her own in mind and she wanted try out some stuff on him before she hit the big one. They went to dinner and a movie and then to park, but in a place of her picking that was close to her house in case he got too bad she could run home. She was dressed for the occasion in that she was wearing more than usual but easy to allow access if she decided to do so.

Sister and I had developed her kissing techniques quite well and she could probably raise the dead with her tongue in your mouth. She had developed her own special way of sucking your tongue into her mouth and beating it up with her own and then letting it go while she plunged hers into your mouth. She had a tongue that was made for sex, both with men and women as we will get to later on, and it could feel like she was going to test your gag reflex it.
She said that they had only been kissing four or five minutes when hotshot grabbed for one of her boobs. She took his hand off and aimed it toward his crotch and giggled. They kept hugging and kissing steadily for a while before they broke apart to catch their breath. She said that he really wasn’t that great a kisser but she had had worse. This time when they started back he immediately began to push her back on the seat. She let him get them horizontal and broke away saying they needed it to cool off for a few minutes. Supposedly he then told her about how a couple of his friends had related that they had laid her down on the seat and done some dry humpping that had been quite satisfying. She said she replied, “that might be true in a couple of cases but it wasn’t in the first 15 minutes of making out”. Supposedly he then sat up and began tinkering with the radio on the dash. She was not ready for him to start pouting and take her home yet so she put her arm around his shoulder and pulled his head to her and buried her tongue in his mouth and then said, “we don’t have to quit kissing, you know”. Apparently, he was willing to accept the situation and they continued their swapping saliva for quite a while before he tried anything else. She had been paying attention to the time announcements on the radio and new that it had gotten down to about 20 minutes before she had to be home.

This time when he began to lean on her she laid back and hugged him to her while their kissing breathlessly continued. She said that when he began his humpping that she returned it and could feel his hard cock through their clothes quite well. She was holding on too tightly for him to get hold of her tits so they were kissing quite hotly and humpping away at each other. It was taking him too long and she used her “back of the hand” trick on his cock and she said it worked instantaneously. At this point she said that he only wanted to kiss for a moment or two longer and began to sit up. To keep from having any intimate conversation at this time she asked him what time it was an related that she needed to be home at about 5 minutes or she would be in deep trouble. As I related earlier, they were only about a mile from her house so they made it right on time. He walked her to the door and they had a lingering kiss and he asked if she was available the following weekend for another grand evening. She told him to call her Tuesday night and she would let him know but she thought everything would be just fine. In a mean moment she looked down to see the wet spot on the front of his pants, noting its large size, and gave a quiet laugh as she went in the door.

As expected, Hunky Boy called on Tuesday and the plans were made. They were to get together Friday night after the ball game at the pizza place and Saturday night to dinner and a party. So, Friday night gets there and they go to eat pizza with a bunch of others. Hunky rushes through so they can leave early and spend some time on “Rubber Hill” the parking spot near her house. They got to their spot along with about ten other cars.

He began his campaign after about five minutes of her hot kissing. She was wearing jeans and a bulky sweatshirt with a nearly nothing bra underneath. While the bra stopped her tits flopping around so much her nipples had popped in the cool air when they came out of the gym and just would not go down. If she had sex on her mind those babies just would not behave. Despite not looking forward to this date she was looking forward to the tease she was going to do to Hunky. She said he started out strong and was really trying to start where they left off before. Even with her being very horny herself she did her best to control him and slow things down to the pace she wanted without pissing him off too badly. After just a few minutes he went for the tits. She let him get his hand full and pulled it away and pushed it toward his cock like she did before. Then she put both arms around him and held him tightly to her body and leaned back herself to pull him on top of her. They began their dry humping again but he got an arm loose and went for the tits again. She let him get a handful and brought her left leg up between his legs and began to move it against his hard cock. This caused him to let go of the tit and use his arm to hold himself up to give her better access to his growing groin horn. She said at this point she could tell how big he really was and decided she was going to be a little easier on him than she had intended.

After just a few minutes of this wrestling around she suggested that they needed to sit up and cool off a bit. For some reason he did argue and got off her and sat up allowing her to get her legs back on her side of the seat. Sister had started smoking by then and rolled a window down a bit and lit up while he changed the station on the radio. Since he didn’t smoke, she only took about three puffs and tossed the cigarette out and by the time she had the window rolled up he already had his right arm around her shoulders. This time he pinned her against the door and got the tit again. She said that suited her plan okay so she didn’t resist this time and let him squeeze it and find her nipple. When he got the nipple she ran her tongue as far as she could into his mouth and began pushing her leg against his cock. This contact seemed to take his mind off the tit and he shifted to give her better access. She backed her head off enough to talk and said that he seemed to be very excited. Well this gave him the incentive to say that he would be glad to give her better access to it if that was what she wanted. She said back that she wasn’t sure about that yet but if he was uncomfortable that they could cool of again. She said that his words were, “Oh no, I am doing just fine but I could stand to give it more room”.

At this point she said, “Whatever you need to do for yourself is just fine.” He moved back to his side and unzipped his jeans to relieve the pressure. Then he leaned over to begin the kissing again and this time he ran his hand under her sweatshirt before she could stop him and got hold of the tit again and was rubbing the nipple with his thumb. By now she was so horny that she let him have his way under her shirt and she then laid back on the seat so she could massage the hardon with her legs. She told me that she began to feel her pussy lubing up and leaking into her jeans. She was glad it was night and dark. By now he had her tit out of the nothing bra and was giving the nipple hell. Sister then had him in a state of mind young guys get in under such conditions. The head of his dick was doing all his thinking and it loved the motion of her thigh and knee against his lower abdomen. While she wanted to see his cock that was to be on the next date. She had to make him cum again before it came out or he took it out and she didn’t want him raising her shirt up to look at her tits either.

Fortunately, she had found the right motion and got him humping in that “Honey, I’m gonna cum” rhythm. He blew his load in his drawers again and typically of a young stud, he was done. She said that she told him, “That was really something. Do you always cum with that much force from your hips?” He answered that he could have done much better if it had been out of his pants. She then reached over and rubbed the wet spot on his fly and said, “You will have to be careful not to let your parents see that. I would not want them thinking I am a bad girl.” His reply was that they were already in bed and would not see anything. They then had to hustle to get her in on time. Again he asked about the next week and she said to call. She already had next week planned and knew he was going to love it.

Gotta stop here for a couple of days. We will finish up with her relationship with Hunky Boy and get her moved into her husband to be dates as well as some more of our playing around.
Funny, My wife has told me about in HS she jacked guys, never had her pussy but she liked making them blow a load in their pants. I told her she was cruel doing that! At 17 had her first dick, then was 19 before second dick then I came along at 20 and on third date she had my dick and hooked me!
I probably shouldn't get to detailed about sister's numbers yet. What makes this story important, in my eyes at least, is how old we were for the stuff that happened to us. Especially in the 1960's. However, My first wife got knocked up when she was 15, gave birth at 16, had tubes tied at 22, married me at 23, divorced me at 29 (1983), at that time claimed 1st hubby and I were the only ones (pure rubbish), has since had two more husbands and I'm guessing at least 100 more cocks. She will soon be 65, looks OK and I hear she still gets about one new a month. She was young, naive and just plain dumb when it came to men when I met her at 21. I probably was her second cock and she claimed she had never had an orgasm, I believe that, too. She didn't know shit from Shineola Shoe Polish. She was pretty straight for first three or four years and then began to believe too much of what a couple of older guys started telling her. I would bet my ass she was screwing at least one of them by our fifth year. I can't say much though. I started straying in the first six months and really had never intended to do otherwise. Tried to get her into a swingers group our neighbors were in but she still maintained innocence to the end of the marriage and no desire for anything but occasional sex with my sister.

I have found that once a woman experiences any variety of good lovers she is not going to quit trying more out. They are more like men in this regard than they want to admit when they are asked about it.

My second wife didn't fuck until she was 18 in August before she went off to Charlotte to college in September. By January when she was 19 she had had about 25. Like many girls, even in 1971, when she got to school, had no real supervision, and started drinking, her panties just fell off a couple of times a week. She had been hyper-sexual just like my sister and had been masturbating to orgasm before she was ten. Her mother made her wear a bra at nine. Her periods and a full bush came at ten. At eleven she and a GF were practicing tongue kissing. At school dances, two or three a year, they were sneaking off to makeout with boys. She started babysitting at 14 and fathers bringing her home kept pestering her to see those big tits. Apparently she never turned one down even then. From what she says she must have let every guy she dated play with them from the first date on and then would not fuck, suck or jerk them off so they moved on quickly. She told me about her making out and the tit playing getting her so hot that she had to masturbate as soon as she got inside from her dates. She had figured out that her rep was bad enough from showing her tits so easily that she wasn't going to be a slut as well and already knew how to get herself off quickly so she did and sent them home with blue balls. Getting away from home was her downfall. Basically she had been horny for ten years and all it took was the alcohol to turn loose. Also I think everyone of her friends and her roommates were already fucking around so she had no reason to hesitate. She cam back to school from Christmas that year and immediately started going steady with a Marlboro Man type she met at her favorite hangout and stayed with him on a daily basis until summer when they broke up so the numbers stopped growing.

She came home and started fucking some of the guys she had dated in high school to satisfy her lingering curiosity about them. She met her first hubby and they got married in about four or five months. She saw it as a way to get away from her domineering mother and took advantage of it. She apparently was straight for about five years and went to work at an auto parts warehouse which is where I met her three years later. Once there something clicked and it was like she was in Charlotte at school again. There were a lot of hot shot salesmen that called on them and she was the girl at the front door. She also had a number of customers that were in that predatory mode all the time. There were some regional trade shows at that time in that business that were held in Charlotte, Raleigh and Myrtle Beach. She was more or less required to attend for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday's they were on which meant Friday and Saturday in a motel with two other girls, one of them hot and single and the other hot and married. Again, no real supervision and plenty of alcohol. Guess what, her tits had grown even more by now into DD's and got her all kinds of attention, which she loved, and her tolerance for alcohol was less.

First night of the first show she went to all three got fucked in different rooms and the same the second night with one girl bringing her dick back to the room to crash. This went on consistently for about four or five of these events over two years or so. Between these shows and subsequently having these guys coming in for sales calls every 4 to 6 weeks and expecting evening quickies, she had added another 25 to her list. Hubby was not keeping up his end of things, either. Once she had ever fucked someone she was basically instant pudding for them if there was any way to get free to meet. Being a big boob lover, I had been attracted to her as a customer going in and out at various times. When I went to work there I had no idea of the rep she had gotten for dating sales reps and customers. After hearing a few things I decided that those tits were going in my record book if there was any way I could do it. Being in management, I had to be careful how I did things so it took me over a year. By the time I went there, the boss had backed out of the trade show crap so none of the girls were out of town on business any more and I had to work it out new way. I had been making comments about how good I thought she looked in an attempt to stay in good with her. A friend and former employee had told me that compliments seemed to work positively on her. I tried to pay attention to details and was not able to determine anybody going anywhere with her or meeting her after work. It appeared that the socializing around there had gone to nothing after the demise of the trade show business.

I had eight phone sales girls working under me so I started taking them to lunch on their birthdays. When it came to hers I made sure to find out all I could about her home life and scheduling situations with hubby. By then if I could catch her somewhere out of sight in the building I would give her ass a pat or even squeeze a boob now and then. I was able to find out that her hubby was a jerk. No abuse, just a self-centered turd who apparently spent more time involved with his Army reserve arrangements than with her and his libido was in the slow gear. (Of course, she had married him because he was a ticket out of the house and had a decent job which he lost three months into the marriage and spent the next three years struggling to stay afloat. He was too stupid to realize how hot a woman he had and how to take care of her needs. She was able to keep control by keeping good batteries in her vibrator.) Her desk was in a fairly isolated place to take care of the locals who came to pick up parts and not disturb the phone room so I would occasionally be able to give her a quick shoulder rub without anyone else being able to see. She did seem to eat up the nice things you said to her and never once pulled away from a squeeze or a pat. Something told me I just needed the right conversational opportunity to make it happen.

It finally did one Tuesday and I took her to a motel and spent an hour eating her out and fucked for a while and ate it some more. I found out that she lived for a tongue on her clit, was multi-orgasmic and didn't really care if she fucked or not. My kind of girl alright. We fucked for two years every chance we had and he never knew it until after she left him. He was out of town for their tenth anniversary so we met at their house and I fucked her the whole time she was on the phone with him wishing her a happy night and sorry she had to be home alone. That was in 1983 and we have been together ever since. She moved out while he was gone and we got married in 1985. To the best of my knowledge she has only been with other girls since then. Something she had always wanted to try and no one would help her and I did. Just wish their were more bi women around here to enjoy.

Sorry to be so long winded but this would have been in one of my chapters before too long anyway. I have enjoyed reading your stuff on here. Keep posting, my friend.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]