Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By ericls
Whatever, I'm never coming to the VW or it's any of it's sister sites. I lost all interest plus like I told you before you got to have common sense in running a site like this which evidently Igor left for a reason.

Hate to say this but Igor's site is a definite better than has-been VW hands down.

I asking you one more for for a refund and don't come up with Katie show her tatas, the repetitive 90 days FREE excuse. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I threatened you two weeks ago that my attorney will contact you but you just don't have common sense and don't think you being out of the country in London will get you out of this. My attorney WILL CONTACT ever paying member about this BS and if there is a party at Las Vegas, Mexico, etc... that membership will still go to I will personally go to that party and left all havoc!
By VWSupport
I am sorry that you are unhappy with the site, we are not happy about the sabotage either, and have been working incredibly hard to get everything back online and recover. You, or any of the other members, are not paying for any of this time that the site is not fully functional. You are of course welcome to choose any site you like and we can revoke your membership and give you a refund, however implying threats on this community is not welcome here.
By Mitt
So does that mean that you get RC, HC and FB for free Darknladyjedi? The rest of us had to pay the membership fee for each one and that is what ericis is talking about.
By CLOUZEAU
DarknLadyJedi wrote:VoyeurWeb doesn't charge for you to be a member.
What do you mean exactly?

Has VoyeurWeb gone free? :lol:

Please clarify, I'm curious ;)
By Bowoodstock
Since people are being nitpicky and clearly stirring the pot, lets make clarification. I'm not an admin, I'm just another person who enjoys beautiful naked women btw.

Voyeurweb, the core site, has always been and continues to be free. If you don't like it, don't come here.

Redclouds, homeclips, funbags, are paysites yes. Those sites have, atm, extended all memberships by 90 days while things are still getting back to normal. You aren't paying anything, you are getting credit for those days where things are not up to standards. Since they can't magically wave a hitachi wand and make everything fixed instantly, I think this is a pretty generous thing for them to do. IF after 90 days things aren't back to normal, then certainly you have the right to be annoyed and demand a refund, which has been offered already. If they somehow fix the sites before those 90 days are done, then whatever time is left, you're still getting for free.

Stop whining already, all it does is drag down the efforts to get things back to normal.
By DarknLadyJedi
Mitt wrote:So does that mean that you get RC, HC and FB for free Darknladyjedi? The rest of us had to pay the membership fee for each one and that is what ericis is talking about.

Nope, I pay for RC just like anyone else.

What I mean is that if he is a paying member of the site, why is he posting this here instead of on the pay site BB? Unless this is just another nic creating drama.

Or for that matter, if he wants a refund, why not just contact his credit card company and say he wants to contest the remainder of his 1 year contract for unfulfilled services?
By johnman2
I have asked for a refund and don't have all that drama with it. I have been with Voyeurweb since 1998 My girlfriend at the time was in the second month of the new Redclouds. I would just like a refund because I feel the content is not up to par and the drama the others is just not making the site fun anymore or a place I want to visit. I don't think I need to call my credit card company to have the charge removed I would hope that Voyeurweb would do the right thing and step up and refund my charge. Again I am not bringing drama I just don't feel the service is there anymore and would like my money back.

It won't be the end of the world if I don't but it will affirm why I left.
By SosaiX
Maybe I'm missing something, but can someone tell me why when I log into the RC members site I'm not seeing any new content? All the stuff is from May 20th and older.
By VWSupport
RedClouds http://www.redclouds.com/contributions/ does have updated content, so I am unsure why you are having trouble. HomeClips is in the process of being updated, so perhaps that is what you are referring to? Please let me know so I can help you further! Feel free to send an email or a PM as well with more details.
By SosaiX
Thanks Kiki, not sure what I was doing wrong; must have been user error on my part somehow. Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction, as I was really getting frustrated with the apparent lack of content!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]