A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
Last summer my wife , her sister and her husband went to an outdoor concert .

We all enjoyed ourselves and the alcohol was flowing except for our designated driver , my brother-in-law.
On the ride home we stopped to use the restroom at the rest stop. My sister-in-law and I got out and ran into the service area.

When we got back to the car , I got in the backseat and my wife looked like she was passed out . Big tits hanging and her beige skirt practically around her waist. I wouldn't say that she is frigid or a prude but she is respectable and conservative .
Her legs were spread open and her hairy untrimmed pussy was gaping open for everyone to see. My sister-in-law turns around and said, "oh my god, close her legs , thats a huge bush".

We go to leave and I notice that my brother-in-law had to adjust the rearview mirror. His wife also noticed and jokingly asked him if he was looking at her bush and then said " I know you like it hairy". He said he turned around because he thought she was going to get sick and he noticed her skirt around her waist, then told her to fix herself .

We get home and I help her upstairs to bed , take her skirt off , then her shirt and bra . I wanted to fuck her but I don't like the idea of having sex with her when she is passed out .

I got into bed and she leans over , grabs my cock and tells me she needs it bad . In her drunken stuper she's laying there and I'm plowing her pussy with my cock , to my surprise she starts talking dirty and telling me to fuck her good with that fat cock and fuck my hairy pussy . She orgasms , I blow my load on her stomach , she rolls over and goes to sleep.

In the morning , she wakes up naked , goes to the bathroom then comes back to bed and sits on my cock . She riding me slowly and I told her that I am pleasantly surprised how horny she is . She tells me that she was horny all day yesterday .

I asked her if she remembered sitting in the backseat with her legs open , and why wasn't she wearing panties. She told me that she took them off in the car. She didn't realize that my brother-in-law was sitting in the front seat . I told her that he saw everything. Oddly enough she brushed it off like it was no big deal and told me that he is not like that . As if he doesn't care. Her sister calls her and tells her the whole story than tells her that her husband was so horny last night after seeing her huge bush and how he loves it hairy and refuses to let her trim her pussy.
By Jocko64
Hey imagine the almost same scenario except my my wife is bald and never wears panties. My BIL was in hog heaven looking, a couple years later she treated him do a BJ She loves giving them. Year after that they went on a long trip with us in motor home, a week into that trip we where swapping!
By AnonAnon
What was the reason your wife gave for taking her panties off?

The first time I saw my wife exhibit her pussy it was a brazen display with a lot of pink on view to a stranger salesman that was arm's length from it. She was in very short shorts with the tiniest bit of material between her legs in broad daylight. I still remember feeling a little bit of a shock seeing her on display like that. When I brought it up later, she was rather coy about giving her reasons.
By Jocko64
Anon, you are asking why she took panties off??? My wife never wore them, quit wearing soon after we married but always had pair in her purse or pocket.
By AnonAnon
Jocko, I was asking why Veliki's wife took her panties off before getting into the car.

I was curious because when I saw my wife do it, it was so blatant and out of place that I wondered why she picked the venue. She declined to say and I figured she was just feeling in the mood. The last time she did it, it was a couples evening with some friends and she wore a silk top unbuttoned to a dangerously low level while she was standing and spent a lot of the evening sitting or crouching to pet the dog, blatantly showing off her tits. She had a necklace on that caressed her nipples and made the display that much more intimate and drew the eye to every detail of her erect nipples, looking as stiff as they do during sex.
By ripstar1
The above posts remind me of a memorable occasion.

I was going out for the second time with a gal I had met though work. The first date was a casual affair and we clicked. So I asked her out on a special date where we were to celebrate a successful contract between our companies. We decided to dress up nice, go to a fancy restaurant then on to a quiet nightclub for cocktails and dancing.

I hadn't gotten to "first base" with her on the first date and wasn't expecting much more on this one, but I had hope for the future. I wore a suit and tie, but "commando" as I knew we would be dancing close. She wore a classy navy blue outfit, medium length skirt, thigh-highs and stiletto heels. Her top was see-thru, but hidden by a vest she kept buttoned.

We had a very nice dinner then retired to the small nightclub with a trio playing mostly softer classics. She loved to dance, me not so much, but for a chance at this gal I'd have danced all week. She would occasionally request songs, first faster ones then later more slow dance songs.

We were really enjoying ourselves, flirting like crazy. As the evening progressed we danced more slow songs and held each other tighter. Of course this led to quick soft sexy touches while dancing. Then we really started dancing close and tight. She was intoxicating me. Whispering to me and complimenting me on such a wonderful night.

The slow dancing led to her and I rubbing each other's crotch area with our legs. My cock was getting harder with each dance which was more noticeable with me not wearing underwear. She then opened a couple buttons of her vest while in the ladies room revealing to me the lack of a bra under the see-thru blouse. This leading to a soft kiss when the dances ended. It was getting late and time for us to leave.

We walked to my car and I opened her door for her. See commented on what a gentleman I was. She leaned her lips forward to kiss me and as she did that she lifted her skirt, then backed away and lowered and removed her panties as she sat down. She then handed them to me as she kept her legs together as she swung them into the car.

I sniffed them with a smile and went around and got in the driver's seat. We sat there making out like teenagers. She opened the rest of the buttons on her vest when I was getting in. She looked so hot. I remember the feel of her breasts through the see-thru blouse. She reached over and rubbed my crotch with one hand and led my hand to her thigh with the other.

She said that, "We had better go take care of finishing this date properly." As I drove she would caress her breasts teasingly, touch my crotch and talk sexy to me. I couldn't take it anymore!! I knew a secluded dirt road on the way and headed for it. I pulled over and we headed for the backseat.

We struggled with getting out of our clothes until I said this isn't going to be very comfortable for sex the first time. So we got out, stripped each other and proceeded to have sex leaning over the back of the car. I recall dropping to my knees and tasting her sweet juices. She couldn't wait any longer and I plunged into her writhing in passion. After we both came we laid against the car in silence.

She then said that she didn't want to see me get cum on my suit pants (Already in a heap on the ground) and lowered herself to my cock and sucked it clean and hard again. I made the same comment about her dress and lowered myself down seeing glistening juices had run down to her knees. I proceeded to lick her legs and pussy clean. Of course I couldn't keep her pussy from being soaking wet.

We decided to retire to her place for a "night cap". It was a wonderful night and morning of unbelievable sex. We dated for a while, but just didn't click for a long term relationship. What I did learn was to treat your dates right and be sure to dance with them all they want.

We parted ways with her taking a job in a different state. I saw her only once again about ten years later. She called me when she was in my town for a couple days. I suggested we have a repeat of that second date - which we did. I will remember her as the sexiest woman I ever made love to.

I know - we didn't end up having sex in the backseat, but I had to tell this story and here I was reading this thread.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]