A place to share your sexy stories
By playtyme
My wife has always been a closet exhibitionist. We always like going to New Orleans for fun filled weekends. We frequently stay in the Hilton hotel off Canal and we always request one of the rooms on the backside facing the river. If you look out the window of the side rooms you have a nice view of the river and a view of all the rooms on the other side of the hotel. I have convinced my wife that you cannot see into the room if you leave curtains open due to the dark tine on the windows. So needless to say we never close the blinds. Upon arriving, I always make sure and put the suit case stand next to the window so that when she is getting dressed she is standing close to the window naked. On several occasions I have noticed people on the other side of the hotel taking a little peek at her. She has very nice large C small D breast with incredibly sexy nipples and a shaved pussy. I am not sure that she is totally clueless to the people watching though. I remember on one occasion it was one morning we were getting dressed with the windows open and I was standing near the window looking out. I noticed some movement in the window across from us, it was a lady motioning for her husband to come to the window. I really did not know what was going on until I turned around and noticed my wife coming out of the bathroom naked. I quickly looked back to see the husband and wife standing in the window enjoying the view. my wife stood there for what seemed to be a long time totally naked with no clue anyone was watching.
By AnonAnon
I'd guess she knows precisely what she is doing.

When my wife shows off she sometimes like to establish plausible deniability by including me in the decision to do something. Case in point, she left a lamp on in our room during sex a few nights go and said something about the light falling so that nobody could see in. In my opinion it was lighting her up pretty well, but I don't think she wanted to hear that. She got on top and gave a dazzling uninhibited performance for anyone in the street, not rushing any of it, and turned off the lamp when she got off, probably to give me some privacy.
By Jocko64
Wife and I have traveled quite a bit in this USA, We have had another couple with us on many occasions. One couple in particular we took a 2 month trip west with staying in hotels/motels. Now my wife is a looker with awesome body and legs and a set of 34D's . She never wear panties and is discreet about herself but a bit of exhibitionist at same time. She has walked halls in hotels naked or near naked with me egging her on. On that particular trip it seemed that she wanted fucked or to give me a BJ every night we shared a room. I know my friend saw her many times but never said a word.
By AnonAnon
Never tried the hotel hallway thing, but we were busy in our hotel room and someone knocked looking for a condom. The wife figured the guy would be in the mood, so to speak, so she got right off me and delivered a condom to the guy at the door in the nude. She's particular about how she shows, but surprised me once by completely unnecessarily throwing off the covers to let me into a bed in a shared room, revealing her nude self underneath. She'd walked to bed naked earlier, but walking in the nude is a far less revealing activity than lying in the nude with legs parted.
By Jocko64
Now my wife was HS teacher but entered corporate world when we moved south and ended up with nice position in a big medical records department. Her boss was a younger woman with some great looks and savvey. She and my wife got along super and it was almost like having another daughter. She was divorced with a young boy. They had a conference in the big easy (NO) and she told wife that she and wife would be going and if I wanted to go it could if I could swing it. I made the arrangements to get off work and we go to NO for 4 day. It was ironically during Madi Gras, we had never been so this was going to be great!

We drove down on a Sunday 5 hour drive, get checked in, go eat, I am happy camper all on the tab. Monday AM they go to meetings ETC, both back to hotel in afternoon and nap before we go out to eat. Good luck with that but finally find good food and then back to hotel and Pat wants to go down on Bourbon street have some drinks and see the action. We walk to Bourbon street, it is full of party folks. We have had a few drinks, watching women show tits getting beads, I having a ball! Pat says to wife maybe we should get some beads and lifts her blouse up showing her bra getting hoots take it off, she unsnaps it and hands it to me and shows her tits! Now wife says I can do that and up comes her sweater and off with bra handing t me and now showing her 34d"s. Beads coming at the hot and heavy. Both had skirts on, now my wife never wears panties and she says want to see something better, all kinds of people around and on balconies and she flashes her bald pussy! That led to guys trying to feel her ass and pussy and we cleared out knowing it could be problem. We get back to hotel go to bar, have couple more drinks and up to rooms,. They were adjoining so wife opens door Pat comes over I give her her bra and gave compliment and she says tomorrow night I will not wear one and no panties, if your wife can flash at her age I can to. My wife was 40 at time! Then she says but I need to do some shaving or trimming asking my wife to show her how to cut and trim her pubes. My wife says just use a razor and shave, she says not that easy , pulls up skirts and steps out of panties and I saw the hairiest bush I had ever seen. Wife said I have scissors and lets go in you bathroom and I will show you. Wife helped her trim up and then got my shaving cream and gave her and nice looking pussy which I got to see but never touched. Every night the gals flashed on the streets.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]