Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
There are currently four upload links on the VW main page. Only one, toward the bottom of the left column (“Post Your Girls”), leads via the Terms & Conditions page. The more prominent ones, at the top of the page and top of the left column (“Upload Your Photos”) and in today’s (August 3) “Voyeurweb News” item (“Click here to submit your contributions”) do not show the T&C nor provide any link to them. Most contributors therefore are presumably not being provided any opportunity to see them.

In RedClouds, again, the link that is at the bottom of the left column (“Upload Your Photos or Videos”) does lead via the T&C but the one at the top of the main page (“Upload a Contribution”) does not. In HomeClips, however, all of the three available upload links that I can find lead to the T&C.

After what happened to contributor content on this site in June, with the manipulation of T&C to allow for the republication of submitted material under a different site and domain name, it is very hard for me to understand why this is being treated as an afterthought. I raised it repeatedly several weeks ago when the uploaders were first reinstated, and it still hasn’t been fixed. I strongly believe that contributors should be offered the opportunity to see the T&C every time they submit to the site. In fact, I think they should be required to check a box – not that that will make them all read what they are agreeing to, but it might lead some to do so.

Kiki is doing a magnificent job with reactivating accounts, responding to member concerns, and fine tuning the new BB. But as a contributor it would do a lot more to regain my trust if I could see that issues central to the legal status and control over submitted material were being given high priority. I have already appealed directly to Diego, in case this is under his purview. Kiki, since you don’t seem to control it, please tell me who does.

There is a serious question in my mind after what happened in June as to whether the people who are ultimately running this site (beyond Kiki) can really be trusted to safeguard contributors’ interests. I see them trying to entice people to contribute. But I still have not seen anything on the main page about paying past months’ contest winners or gathering documentation on May winners. And leaving this T&C issue unaddressed for several weeks does not help ease my concern.

Rug Roller
Your idea "I think they should be required to check a box" was a good one, and has been implemented. Each uploader screen now has had a checkbox added to it which must be checked before the contributor can continue stating that "I have read and agree to the Upload Rules (which links to the rules)."
Kiki wrote:Your idea "I think they should be required to check a box" was a good one, and has been implemented. Each uploader screen now has had a checkbox added to it which must be checked before the contributor can continue stating that "I have read and agree to the Upload Rules (which links to the rules)."
Great, thanks Kiki -- I know most probably won't read it, but at least this points them in the right direction.

Rug Roller
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps