A place to share your sexy stories
By fastglass427
I was at dinner with my girlfriend about a month ago and she starts telling me how she wants to buy a new car but she bored with her frumpy old grandpa car as she calls it and says she wants to treat herself to a sports car maybe even a Corvette. I laugh and said well do you know how to drive stick she says no but you'll teach me right? I said sure babe I'll give it a shot and we start talking about cars and she's sitting next to me and getting friendly and excited about the prospects of her finally owning a cool car and I promised to take her car shopping that weekend. One little side note my girl never wears panties, she hates the restriction and only wear them when she has to but that night was no exception and I had my hand on her thigh and slowly slid it up to her pussy, it didn't take me long to slip a finger in and I proceeded to finger her while we talked . She was super wet and this was something we often did just for the thrill of it, I was telling her how driving a Vette would make her a target for cops especially as how as she looked and told her you never know what you may have to do to get out of a ticket. She said that she was no stranger to that and I said oh really and she told me she had a friend who was a cop anyway. This night I took it to the max and was fingering her to the point of orhasam. She did her best to hide it but she clenched my finger and shuttered a bit and let out a very soft moan and a big smile on her face. When she finally composed herself enough to get up and go to the ladies room I asked the waitress for the check, she leaned over and placed the check on the table and said I'd ask you if you wanted desert but I see your lady already had her and smiled and said have a good night. I was a little shocked and surprised to find out we were not as discreet as we had thought and was not going to share this with my girl not right now anyway. So We left the restaurant and she said lets take my car I said ok and we got in her grandpa car and heading out of the parking lot and she says drop your pants, I was like what she said you heard me drop em. So who am I to argue when a woman says that so I undid my belt and unzipped my jeans and slid them down she said now your underwear all the way down around your ankles. Just her words were getting me excited but before I knew what was happening she had my cock in my hand and was stroking my cock getting me hard with in no time. She driving with one hand on the wheel and the other on my cock and she is pretending like she is shifting gears. Squeezing it and running her hand up and down it but always returning to her shifting grip and continued this for wheat seemed like hours. She spotted a car dealer and had to drive though the lot even though the place was close and she spots a red Corvette and I thought she was going to rip my cock off she got so excited. I was panting a little and she said oh no I'm not done with my test drive she took her other hand placed sever finger in her pussy and put them in my mouth she was soaking we and I lapped her juices off her fingers like a dog on a hot summer day. She pulled out of the ot and rove around some more and I almost started to cum and she oh no not yet. I started begging her please let me fuck you I moaned I said I need to fuck you. She said what do you think I'm some kind of tramp you're gonna fuck in the back seat oh no your not and she laughed wickedly we continued a little while more and she turned down some dimly lit road whihc happened to be right behind where she worked. It was part of the industrial park that was never developed so it had street lights but nothing else. When we finally stopped I started begging again please I need to put my cock in your pussy please baby she said no I'm not going to let you fuck me like some backseat Betty and the next thing I know she leans in and starts kissing me soulfully on the mouth and is jamming her tongue down my throat. I am finding her tits freeing them of the confines of her bar and and squeezing and fondling them. Next thing I know is she is going down on my cock sucking me hard without the use of her hands. She is by far the best cock sucker I've ever had and I've had a bunch she has my cock so hard it feels like I am ready to burst, she all of a sudden stops and pushing me back and straddles my lap lifting her dress up and slips my cock into her pussy. She leans in and says I said you weren't going to fuck me like some backseat Betty I never said I wasn't going to fuck you. She proceeded to rhythmically slide up and down on my cock as I sucked her tits and nipples she moaned and said yes baby suck my nipples hard which I did but before long she started hammering down on my cock so hard I could feel the seat springs in my asss he fucked like a woman possessed and she didn't try to stop me when I moaned that I was going to cum in her pussy. She let out all sorts of stuff like fill me full of your hot cum I want to drain your balls cum for mebaby fill me with your hot jiz! mixed with other assorted obscenities and before long I shot my load filling her pussy and she continued to smash down on my cock even after I dumped my load I knew she had orgasamed as well and we were both drenched in sweat but very content. Next thing I know is there is a knock on my glass of the passenger side door and I am like oh fuck what am I 16 years old getting busted by the cops. What I was too started to realize at first is Dee is still on my cock and now I don't know whether to shit or wind my watch, so she says roll down the window silly so with a deer in the headlights look on my face I roll down the window and mutter evening officer. Next thing I know the flashlight is being shined on my girlfriend still mounted on my semi hard dick, with her blouse open tits out of her bra exposed and I hear oh is I thought that was you you cheap slut. Now I was like WTF and my head is on a swivel and the two of them started laughing,Dee says I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Bob, I was still dumbfounded she said this is my friend Karen, I told you I had a friend who was a cop and the two of the started laughing somewhat relieved ut also somewhat embarrassed I just said hey nice to meet you. She said to my girlfriend I thought that was your piece of shit cruising through the parking lot of the dealership Dee replied yeah he's taking me car shopping this weekend I really love that red Corvette she said sweet let me know I'll meet you there I'm off duty and I'm friends with the owners so I keep an eye on their place. My girl said cool we look forward to seeing you lets meet for breakfast or lunch, ok sounds good ok you two have a good night like we were sitting back in the restaurant very casual not like we were both half dressed in the midst of having sex. she pulled away and I put the window back up She started laughing and said ok where were we. She was grinding on my cock and said fuck it lets go back to my place its closer you need to take a sick day.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]