Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Shimmer
Before this place exploded the page layout was not rigidly defined which allowed the use of Zoom functions on the images. With this rigid formatting currently in use Zoom only causes the image to distort within it's frame. Bring back the dynamic page formatting. Looking at the CSS code from some of the old pages should give a clue as to how to re-accomplish this. Good luck.
By brandon
That would be great. Especially for future pics of Shimmer's beautiful lady.

I would like to see the old BB format also. Simple and instant. No waiting or moderation. :cry:
By VWSupport
Shimmer, thanks for bringing this to my attention! I will forward this on to the tech team, and see if they can work something out to prevent this.

Brandon, I look forward to Shimmer's future pictures as well, but as far as moderation and waiting, you only need to be approved for your first three posts, then after that never again. I see this was your third post, so you should be good to go from here on out! This system prevents spam from inundating the boards, as even with a spam blocker in place some can slip through the cracks. Moderation endeavors to ensure that you don't see anything about buying a designer handbag for cheap on these boards.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]