A place to share your sexy stories
By chili
Beach vacation. Ocean front room 12th floor. My wife is very modest in public, so this was almost heartstopping. We spent the morning on the beach, I returned to our blanket after bouncing in the surf. She said she had enough sun and was going back to the room to shower and get ready for lunch. I said I'd be up in a bit, when I dried off.
I got to the room, she was in the bathroom, said go out on the balcony, I'll be right out. I got a beer and went out and sat down. I'm sitting facing the ocean sipping my beer, she comes out wearing her cover-up. Red silk shortie robe. She takes a sip of my beer and leaning against the railing facing me she unties her robe. When it falls open, she is naked and she had shaved her pussy!! As many times as I asked, she never more than trimmed it for bathing suit season. I was rock hard instantly. I asked how come? She smiled, gave me back my beer, kneeled down, pulled my trunks down enough to free my dick. I don't think it took more than a minute before I shot my load. She swallowed, got up, said finish your beer and come inside and finish me. She came once or twice on my tongue while I waited for my cock to recover, then I slid up to kiss her and slide my cock into her for the most satisfying fuck ever to that point.
She later explained that she got excited thinking about being naked outside, we were high up enough so no one could see us, no one knew us so what the fuck, why not?! Vacations have been great ever since.
By Ohler
I enjoyed your story and can relate. Makes a very smooth surface for your tongue to access!!
By Jocko64
Vacation sex is always good! We had a 3rd floor condo on Okaloosa Island for several years, it had a semi private balcony, they only way you could see other balconies was to stick head around partition. A few times that happened when renters were in condo next to us, they probably got to see my wife naked sunning herself, we were never sure?? One time a guy above us fixed a small mirror to a pole (crazy people) and stuck it out so he or she could view below and on sides of them, they must have been reported?? My wife and I would sit out there for hours, reading, she was frequently nude, me in my shorts, sometimes she would get on knees and give me a BJ (she loves that) and many times I bent her over that railing and fucked her good! We loved that place and it provided a good income and we still had use when we wanted it. We always were there in "off seasons". In my book and hers it was some of best sex we had in mature years!

A really funny story was one time wife and I rented a large condo there so she could invite her 3 sisters down to get away from cold weather, at time only one BIL was still working, he took vacation and they flew in, others drove from different places up north. We get there on Saturday, wife and I take master suite of course, we go for groceries and get settled in. My wife sleeps in nude most of time and Sunday AM about 7 she goes in kitchen naked to get us coffee , I am on balcony (patio, what ever you want to call it, we on 5th floor so Balcony). I sitting in corner by our room, we have door to go out from room, I am in boxer undershorts. Her sister comes out as wife getting the coffee, sees her naked, asks if that is what she wearing that day, my wife being quick says yes for our morning sex, her sis sluffed it off and says well I hope you get done before other get up. Wife brings coffee to me gets a T-shirt and puts it on telling me she offended her sis by being naked? Wife says we need to be quick if you want sucked, gets pillow kneels and pulls my shorts down and engulfs my penis with her mouth! 4 minutes later I am blowing my load down her throat just as her sis comes out, says excuse me goes back in, wife says no problem, we done come out. She come back out, says to her sister as I am pulling shorts up something about to bad I missed the show. Wife says well, if you want to see the show you can see it tomorrow at 7. I am laughing! Her sis says I just may be here for it! Next AM it was a repeat , her sis was there to watch my wife get a pillow kneel down and go for it! I year later the same sis and husband went on Motor home trip with us, gone 6 weeks and we were swapping after that first week on road! It was wonderful!

Another time that was crazy was when my wife and I (we were blessed with a very good profitable business and tried to share our good fortune with friends, we rented a place on St George Island, 8 bedrooms, 7 1/2 bath, elevator, right on gulf in gated community! It was awesome (along with the price). We invited 5 couples from up north we had been close to.. It was awesome week! The first day there I am looking out master bedroom window looking at outdoor shower below, two heads, looks nice! Top is open and I am thinking wow, this is interesting. Funny part was that only the master had the view of shower. The next day I showed two of my friends the view when the women started coming from the beach. They were eager to see the shows every day. All of the ladies had good bodies but my wife and one other (who had been swap partners were best) We had great week, wife and I did get to swap with them one night with no one being the wiser. We did get some great shows!
By chili
We stay at the same ocean resort often, always an upper floor, away from the noise and prying eyes on the beach.
We returned from dinner, she grabbed a beer and went out on the balcony. I turned on the tv to get the weather for tomorrow. She came back to the door motioning to be quiet and to come outside. I quietly opened the door, she whispered to be quiet and led me to the corner of the railing. You could not see around the wall without leaning over and looking around, but we could hear quiet moans and after a bit some quiet but lower moans. Then the unmistakable slap, slap, slapping of two bodies fucking. After listening for a couple of minutes, I slid my hand down my wife's shorts to find her hand already there. She pushed mine away, but her squirming told me she was enjoying her fingers. A louder moan, apparently from him meant that they were done. We heard their door open and close. I found her tits, but she said no, inside. I followed her in, she pulled off her top, no bra, and then her shorts and panties in one motion. She climbed on the bed presenting her ass. I came up behind her to lick her but she said no she needed my cock NOW!! She is usually not very vocal (living with kids tends to keep the sex quiet) but she was quick to tell me what and how to fuck her. I did my best to keep up. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it when she came the first time and again a couple more times.I exploded into her and collapsed onto my back, trying to catch my breath. She headed to the bathroom and I must have nodded off because the next thing I remember was her sucking my dick. This time the sex was more normal but just as satisfying. The next night on the way home from dinner I suggested sex on the balcony. The answer was no, but I could tell she was thinking about it.
By AnonAnon
My wife is more exhibitionist at home than on vacation, but the extra time on vacation can make for some special experiences. One that comes to mind is from Europe. I'd bought my wife a nice woolen dress that was much to her liking, which is to say see-through. She wore it to dinner at a place that was walking distance from our hotel thinking it'd be a darkish intimate restaurant, but it was, in fact, very small and we were shoved up against other people in lighting that wasn't bright, but wasn't dim either. Under the circumstances, the dress was elegant, but very revealing. We made the best of the accident that made for a very sexy date. The sexy date made for some very prolonged sex at the hotel. The next time she wore the dress, she went braless, but bought and wore a tiny nude colored thong to cover part of her landing strip from view.
By Jocko64
Hey Chili, get her to do it on that balcony. We were on third Floor and if you really looked close you could see us from the beach but from the pool it was easy to see. She would place beach towel over railing and I go from behind but if she stood up a bit her lovely 34D's were in full view! Wife reminded me of one time two Canadian couples had rented place next to us and year before there was a guy who had attached a mirror to a pole and was checking the neighbors out but ended up getting kicked out of the Condo, he was a renter. Wife and I sitting there drinking some G and T's and reading, I happened to look up and see a guy holding a mirror from Canadian Condo, he is looking at us, We both had shades on but no clothes, I quietly said to wife somebody watching, she says OH no not that crap again. I tell her to go in, then I get up and go in, I tell her who it is, she says those folks are our age, I say I know but do you want to give them something to remember? My wife is fun gal and says sure! We go back out, position ourselves so they can see the show, my wife gets pillow and gets on knees and starts making sounds as she playing with my cock slurping and sucking and here comes the mirror. We thought all 4 of them could see and we found out that evening they all had watched and were swap partners. We did not encourage them, wife was not interested in the men. They thanked us for the show and one rainy day we played cards with them. Never saw them again.
By powderman8009
Vacations were always a great time to catch up on some risky sex. We virtually lived on our balcony whenever we were in our holiday unit and would often sit out there naked during the day and have sex there too. There were many memorable times.

One of these happened after we had been out for a few drinks. We returned to the unit on the 3rd floor and headed for the balcony to unwind. I grabbed us a glass of wine and we sat there in partial darkness with the backlight from the unit on us. There were couples below in the spa and they could see us. My wife had removed her clothes and put on a small sarong wrap that barely covered her. She was topless. I just had on my shorts. We sat close to the balcony handrail and my wife had her legs up on the rail. I started playing with her pussy while keeping any eye on the couples in the spa to see if they noticed. I wasn't long before you could tell they knew what we were up to. My wife then reached over and undid my shorts, pulled them off and started rubbing my cock. It didn't take long before both of us were ready. She then got up and sat on my cock and moved up and down. By this time the couples below were getting a great show of her riding my cock.
By Jocko64
I love these vacation sex stories, we could tell many of our stays in hotels and her being a very good sport and walking hallway naked, going to ice machine naked (got caught that time by 4 young guys who followed her to room), They thought they were going to get some mature pussy, she did let them feel her tits.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]